This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i dont believe in god

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: i dont believe in god   September 9th 2010, 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Does n.e 1 here believe in god? i use to believe in him now i dont i started losin faith a few years ago and lost faith completely when michael died ive never seen a miracle or n.e thing 2 make me believe ive only seen stuff that turns me away from god (if hes real) and im in a christian homeschool group and it makes me sick
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 13th 2011, 9:32 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
I'm not here to convert anybody but I sho'nuff belief in God and everything. I don't like when people who are really religious and they're super prudes and they think they're holier-than-thou and try to judge people because they think they are higher than everybody else in God's eyes. But I stay away from talking about Religion to avoid offending people when I don't mean to (I NEVER mean to offend anybody) and because I don't want to get offended and say something I'll regret later on. There's four topics of discussion I stay away from : 1) Politics, Money, Religion, Sex and homosexuality (I'm Bisexual so you know that doesn't go over in ANY religion).I know I'm going to have my opinion on it though, and on those four topics of discussion, I am VERY hard-pressed against changing my mind. JMO though. :/

Same here girlie, I'm bi too. Thankfully my mom is okay with that but she's not hugely religious. The rest of my extended family is hardcore Christian which can be a burden for me because I'm an atheist, and I'm worried what they might say if I told them about my orientation. I tell ya, it's not easy bein' me. :/

My family doesn't know. I'm so scared to tell them. Because I'm a Jehovah's Witness and as much as I believe and Love God, I'm...attracted to females. It's not easy being me because at least you have the luxury of at least being out to your mother. Because if I come out, a member of my family will have to tell someone at my church( we don't call it church, really) and I will be expelled from the religion and nobody will be able to talk to me but my family until I become straight again. Now, it's really not that simple. They give a chance to turn myself around and repent or whatever but then if I don't "straighten out" THEN they expel me and I don't want that! I can always come back but why would I want that to happen at all, ya know?

Y'know, that's why I never get these rules about sexual orientation. My direct family doesn't go to church but the rest of my extended family does, so I'm REALLY scared to tell them, especially my grandma. And especially my dad because from the way he acts sometimes, I think he might be a bit homophobic. So just having my mom know isn't really a luxury when I still have the rest of my family to tell. I think the only thing that would be harder than this is telling my family I'm an atheist (I stopped being a Christian in February), but that's besides the point. I don't want to "straighten out" but I'm also worried my family won't accept me if I don't.

I hate hiding things from my family. I'm scared to tell my grandma too. She says she'll still love me and all but I can't bring my girlfriends around or nothing and the way she talks, she sounds homophobic, and I accused her of it, being careful not to let it slip that I'm....a homo. And my mom said that she'll definitely still love me and she'll just hope it'd go away. I don't want to straighten out either. I like liking girls but what I don't like is disappointing the people I love and care about the most. :/
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 13th 2011, 1:26 pm

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
I'm not here to convert anybody but I sho'nuff belief in God and everything. I don't like when people who are really religious and they're super prudes and they think they're holier-than-thou and try to judge people because they think they are higher than everybody else in God's eyes. But I stay away from talking about Religion to avoid offending people when I don't mean to (I NEVER mean to offend anybody) and because I don't want to get offended and say something I'll regret later on. There's four topics of discussion I stay away from : 1) Politics, Money, Religion, Sex and homosexuality (I'm Bisexual so you know that doesn't go over in ANY religion).I know I'm going to have my opinion on it though, and on those four topics of discussion, I am VERY hard-pressed against changing my mind. JMO though. :/

Same here girlie, I'm bi too. Thankfully my mom is okay with that but she's not hugely religious. The rest of my extended family is hardcore Christian which can be a burden for me because I'm an atheist, and I'm worried what they might say if I told them about my orientation. I tell ya, it's not easy bein' me. :/

My family doesn't know. I'm so scared to tell them. Because I'm a Jehovah's Witness and as much as I believe and Love God, I'm...attracted to females. It's not easy being me because at least you have the luxury of at least being out to your mother. Because if I come out, a member of my family will have to tell someone at my church( we don't call it church, really) and I will be expelled from the religion and nobody will be able to talk to me but my family until I become straight again. Now, it's really not that simple. They give a chance to turn myself around and repent or whatever but then if I don't "straighten out" THEN they expel me and I don't want that! I can always come back but why would I want that to happen at all, ya know?

Y'know, that's why I never get these rules about sexual orientation. My direct family doesn't go to church but the rest of my extended family does, so I'm REALLY scared to tell them, especially my grandma. And especially my dad because from the way he acts sometimes, I think he might be a bit homophobic. So just having my mom know isn't really a luxury when I still have the rest of my family to tell. I think the only thing that would be harder than this is telling my family I'm an atheist (I stopped being a Christian in February), but that's besides the point. I don't want to "straighten out" but I'm also worried my family won't accept me if I don't.

I hate hiding things from my family. I'm scared to tell my grandma too. She says she'll still love me and all but I can't bring my girlfriends around or nothing and the way she talks, she sounds homophobic, and I accused her of it, being careful not to let it slip that I'm....a homo. And my mom said that she'll definitely still love me and she'll just hope it'd go away. I don't want to straighten out either. I like liking girls but what I don't like is disappointing the people I love and care about the most. :/

I hate hiding things from my family too, wether it's something little (like how it took my parents from July to April to find out I have a Facebook) or if it's something bigger (only my mom knows I'm bisexual and not religious). If I ever did get around to telling them, I just hope they acknowledge that it's the way I was born, and it's not something I chose or a confusing "phase" I'm going through.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 13th 2011, 8:40 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

I hate hiding things from my family too, wether it's something little (like how it took my parents from July to April to find out I have a Facebook) or if it's something bigger (only my mom knows I'm bisexual and not religious). If I ever did get around to telling them, I just hope they acknowledge that it's the way I was born, and it's not something I chose or a confusing "phase" I'm going through.

I've come out to the people I can't stand at school(They say they've known basically since they met me and the boy i liked this past year says I kinda look like a lesbian. I apparently WREAK of gay) but I can't tell the people I care about the most. It's so very sad but that's the way it has to be. I don't wanna be straight. But I was born this way and my first kiss was with SURPRISE! a girl. Why would I choose to be mocked and picked at and called a dyke everyday?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 13th 2011, 10:52 pm

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

I've come out to the people I can't stand at school(They say they've known basically since they met me and the boy i liked this past year says I kinda look like a lesbian. I apparently WREAK of gay) but I can't tell the people I care about the most. It's so very sad but that's the way it has to be. I don't wanna be straight. But I was born this way and my first kiss was with SURPRISE! a girl. Why would I choose to be mocked and picked at and called a dyke everyday?

UGH, I HATE being called a dyke! It's so damn annoying. People have been sending me PMs on YouTube saying that I'm a dyke and whatnot, and they tell me I look like a lesbian (which I have to admit is kinda true but still). I hate it so much!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 13th 2011, 11:47 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

UGH, I HATE being called a dyke! It's so damn annoying. People have been sending me PMs on YouTube saying that I'm a dyke and whatnot, and they tell me I look like a lesbian (which I have to admit is kinda true but still). I hate it so much!

How the HELL do they know you're bi on YOUTUBE? And that you look like a lesbian? Oh and are you Caucasian (white)? And what exactly does a lesbian look like? Is there some specific look or something?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 14th 2011, 11:23 am

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

How the HELL do they know you're bi on YOUTUBE? And that you look like a lesbian? Oh and are you Caucasian (white)? And what exactly does a lesbian look like? Is there some specific look or something?

I came out to my fans on YouTube. Most of them are fine with it, but some people acted really douchey and called me these nasty things, and they told me that I look like a lesbian because I post videos of myself. And yes, I am Caucasian. And as for the whole "looking like a lesbian" thing, it's basically a stereotype. Apparently any girl who looks like a dude in any way is either bi or lesbian. I'm not surprised they tell me that because I have very short hair that isn't even down past my ears yet, and I'm also a huge tomboy. I really don't like wearing makeup or dressing too girly. It makes me look a bit like a dude, hence the reason they tell me I look like a lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   July 14th 2011, 3:46 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

I came out to my fans on YouTube. Most of them are fine with it, but some people acted really douchey and called me these nasty things, and they told me that I look like a lesbian because I post videos of myself. And yes, I am Caucasian. And as for the whole "looking like a lesbian" thing, it's basically a stereotype. Apparently any girl who looks like a dude in any way is either bi or lesbian. I'm not surprised they tell me that because I have very short hair that isn't even down past my ears yet, and I'm also a huge tomboy. I really don't like wearing makeup or dressing too girly. It makes me look a bit like a dude, hence the reason they tell me I look like a lesbian.

Ahhhhhhh okay. And yeah, the homophobes are EVERYWHERE. I personally hate to dress really girly, like wearing dresses physically hurts me for some reason, I like to wear pants a LOT. I prefer my hair to be short but when i was told I looked like a lesbian, I had long hair. and this may be a stereo type but african-americans (I'm black), don't tend to be the most understanding when it comes to this stuff. It's safe to say that mainly blacks are the most homophobic and yet WE (not me but them) spread the most diseases such as AIDS which is a common homosexual disease or at least it was. Not saying there aren't black gays or Bi's but I'm just saying there's PLENTY of discrimination and denial about it, which is sad. My mm is a make up artist and she loves wearing make-up and shit and dressing girly and wants me to be more like a "lady" but I don't want to. and she calls me her "little man" because I don't like to do the things "normal" girls like to do. She's just joking but still hasn't figured out WHY i don't like to do those things. And there are some really GIRLY lesbians! You ever see that show called South Of Nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   

Back to top Go down

i dont believe in god
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2