This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   October 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've had several dreams about MJ (idk if thats creepy but, anyways).
In every dream there is always one thing that is similar and that's the connection MJ and I have. I know it sounds corny but, we always end up talking about the greatest things and then in the end we usually end up doing the nasty. I know this isn't necessarily dirty but, I love the conversations I have in my dreams with Michael, now if they were only real!!! And just to add something a little dirty for this section, Michael is great in bed, lol!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 5:32 pm

Then we fucked
Back to top Go down
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 7:04 pm

angelpup wrote:
wow the same thing happend 2 me! ever since THAT happened ive been having hardcore sex dreams bout him. in fact that night i had a dream that he had came in and startd sexin me. i lost my virginity in that dream bcuz it felt so real! i actually heard him come in(so did my dog) and get in the bed. I was awake (i pinched myself 2 make sure) nd i saw him next 2 me rubbing me and kissin me. i was scared but of course enjoyin it. my dog kept lookin up @ me nd going bak 2 sleep. I felt michael take off my clothes nd kiss down my body. i felt his fingers rub me dwn there nd enter slowly. I FELT EVERYTHING!!! even his mouth liplocking my lower. even his hands caressin my chest. even his dick @ my entrance and slowly entering. i culdnt scream cuz i felt his mouth on mine. but i did moan. nd feel wet. nd the next i culdnt close my legs ryt. i was sore 4 awhile 2 but i didnt notice cuz i was 2 busy cryin nd goin balistic. but damn wat an experience 2 have on the night he ****! it was so hackin hawt nd weird but pleasurable nd surprisin. still dnt really believe it. i heard it. i felt it. i saw it. it was so magical! ::

omg!!! you had the. best. dream. EVER.!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 8:38 pm

Apologies for interrupting, but I just had an excellent dream about Michael!

I had a dream that I found out Michael was going to be in a town near me signing autographs, so I climbed this HUGE mountain to get to him. When I did, I didnt have a pen or paper, so I grabbed an envelope and a marker and asked him to sign it.

I then began to cry, so he held me and sang "The Lost Children" and we spun slowly in circles until I could control my sobs. Then he signed it, kissed my forehead....and I woke up.

I've been waiting to have that dream for EVER!!!! Whoohooo!!! *dances happily*
:smooth:
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 8:56 pm

gosh, you guys keep having the best dreams in the whole world!!! i havent had a michael dream in a while now...
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

I'm sure you'll have one soon! That one just came randomly for me, yet I usually fall asleep to Michael's music every night. LOL
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 8:59 pm

lol, me too!! i ALWAYS fall asleep listening to michael...
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 9:03 pm

I made a playlist of all his soft songs and just hit play and fall asleep....and then wake up to it. Makes my day just a little better... :]
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 9:14 pm

SAME HERE!! i love waking up to his voice, it makes me smile and the day worthwhile...
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 9:16 pm

Totally, I remember once waking up RIGHT at Dawn, and guess what was playing?
Break of Dawn, LOL
I remember saying to myself "Well, someone wants me to be horny first thing in the morning!" XD
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 10:20 pm

Fine ill do detailes. I sucked his blood slowly enjoyin the rich taste then i drew back he reached up and stroked my breasts i gasped he took off his clother and teased my clit with his tip "oh baby ur so fuckin wet do u want all of my cock" he moaned "yes fuck my pussy daddy" i screamed he slammed into me and rocked me hard while kissin me and playin with my nipples i cried out i grabbed 2 fistfulls of his hair and screamed we came at the same time and he collapsed on top of me
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   September 7th 2010, 12:59 pm

I had a dream that i was walkin and i saw michael and i hugged him and he hugged me bak and wouldnt let me go and we were both actin like we hadnt see eachother in years and he kept singin YANA and i could actualy feel his body and feel the vibrations from him singin and we were cryin the dream felt real and idk y but i felt like he was tryin to tell me somethin
Back to top Go down
Fantasy_Jackson

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   September 11th 2010, 11:22 pm

michaelscherrybomb96 wrote:
he kept singin YANA and i could actualy feel his body and feel the vibrations from him singin and we were cryin the dream felt real and idk y but i felt like he was tryin to tell me somethin
I had a similar dream, where he was wearing the same clothes in You Are Not Alone but he was like a ghost and only I could see him, he started to sing YANA to me and I just froze there listening to him, after-wards I woke up and felt safe.
Back to top Go down
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   December 4th 2010, 5:20 pm

The first time I did, Me and my mom were watching him edit the Smooth Criminal video, and film it and stuff. Then... (I didn't even notice) I had a chocolate bar in my hand, and he reached over and took it from me! And I said, "Hey! That's for the old people!" (yeah, I was gonna go to a retirement home... And give them a chocolate bar to shareXD) so he kind of smiled and handed me a water bottle from his magic pocket, and 60 bucks fell out of it, too! So my mom grabbed the 60 bucks, and was like, "Awesome! I'm gonna go buy lunch!" and I got mad at her and told her that she couuldn't have it, because it wasn't hers, and Mike was kinda like, "Oh, no, it's okay, really." and then I woke up.

The second time... I was driving home from Disneyland, and all of a sudden we stopped at an operah house. I went inside, and it was all royal, and red velvet, and... VERY Michael-esque. And there were some huge double doors, and I tried to open one, but a security guard stopped me, and said, "You can't go in there." And I was kinda scared of him, and so I was like, "Oh, okay..." and then there was this voice behind me, and he said, "No, it's okay. She can go in." and Mike was standing there, and I said, "It's okay, really..." but he took my hand and we went in, sat down in two of the seats and watched clowns on unicycles juggle...

In both those he was probably, oh... 30-ish? Which is weird, because I was younger than him, like, 11 or 12.

And then in the one I had a few days ago, he was like, 12 or 13, and he didn't have a wicked 70's 'fro, and he was walking to school with my friend and me. We were walking up to the doors, and we were making fun of his new girlfriend.(0.o) and then he was laughing, and blushing, like he does, haha, and it was really kind of a bittersweet feeling through the whole thing.

So, yeah, long reply, haha, and I have no idea what any of these means.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   December 20th 2010, 2:07 pm

I remember a little nightdream I had that kinda involved Michael. It was, I dunno, about a few weeks to a month ago: I dreamed all of us pervy MJ gals went to the Dangerous Tour, and we were all screaming our lungs out. A few of us ended up fainting.

I also remember this daydream I had: It was about me and two of my besties being the same age as Michael, when he was in the Jackson 5 and all, and we were his background dancers. Then we got to hang out with him and we were eventually a whole group of best friends. It was really cool.

I also had another daydream where there was this live talk show, and every week they chose random people to be on their show, and that person got to meet whatever famous person they wanted to meet. By some incredible feat, they had practically every famous person from around the world. So one day, I was chosen to be on their show, and I told them that I've always wanted to meet Michael Jackson. So on the day I was actually on the show, they were like, "So, you say you've always wanted to meet Michael Jackson, huh?" And I was like, "Yep." And then they called out, "Michael, come on in!" And wouldn't you know it, Michael walked onto the set, and I was in pure shock. Then I ran up and hugged him.

Pretty cool stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   January 1st 2011, 8:05 pm

:O i had a dream with MJ the last night of 2010!! AAAHHH it had been soooooo long!!
ok, so it was on the 30th at night... and this is how the dream goes
well... i was in argentina (which is where im from) at my uncle's house, but it didnt look like it usually did... and my uncle was there (which is weird since he died in july from cancer Sad ) and one of my cousins was there and we never really got along... and for some reason she invited my sister to her birthday party and not me (bitch lol) so the party got started... and another one of my cousins (who i get really well along with) turned on the radio to play billie jean... so i got up and started busting some moves... but then the party ha gotten kinda boring so i went for a walk... after a few blocks i see like this army of men (lol there was about 10) and they were all indian-looking (not being racist or anything) and there was a paparazzi and he yelled 'hey is that michael jackson?!' and all the man started running towards a public toilet (turns out one of the men was mj with a disguise) and when he got to the toilet he started taking off his disguise and dressing like he usually dresses (he was doing that in a cubicle) so i went in there and didnt care that it was a man's toilet since mj was there and i wanted to meet him... and my sister woke me up to go sight seeing... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?! OMFG
yeah... kinda long... but at least i dreamt of him Very Happy about time.. lol yay cant wait till i dream about him again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emanuelabianca

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   January 14th 2011, 3:01 am

Okey...so i've dreamed Michael a couple of times but i wasn't remembering all when i was awake.But i remember one which was a little dirty uh God It was late and i was on a elevator,i was waiting and then bam i heard a noise and Mj was in the elevator with me.I was like what theeee? I was staring at him an then he got close to me and started to kiss me and touch my body and pressing it.I swear if i m thinking at that dream i can feel it...aw and it's burning my whole body...He's such a teaser...God didn't have any mercy when He created Michael cause he's driving us wild.Very Happy aw
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   February 27th 2011, 10:09 am

I had this dream about Michael last night...I'll try to describe this one as best as I can.

So this was during the time when the Panther Dance was being filmed (GOD, I love that dance)...So I got to stand by the camera crew and watch. I had this smile on my face the whole time, just watching Michael move his sexy body...
Whoa, I'm zoning out. Let's continue.
So then my dream cut to a scene where Michael was resting after the whole thing was done being filmed. I walked up to him and was like, "That was great. I loved it." Michael smiled, and I smiled back.
Then we were called over to look at the finished video. They asked if we liked it. Michael and I nodded. Then I said, "It's cool. Michael is an amazing dancer." Michael blushed and then put his arm around me.
Then it cut to a scene where Michael and I were standing beside each other, leaning up against a wall in the alley. Michael reached over and slowly brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He inched closer to me until we were standing aboutthisclosetogether.
We faced each other and Michael quietly said, "I just want to try something..." Then he leaned in and...kissed me. And we kept kissing for what seemed like forever. That's all we did, but it was such a turn-on.
Some of Michael's sexy curled hair was in his face, and his black jacket was down past his shoulders.
He caressed my face and we started to get frisky, but I woke up before the dream could go on. Dang!
It was an amazing dream, though.
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 9th 2011, 12:37 am

:O omg!! im so jealous of you for having that dream!! i havent dreamt of michael in ages! :/
Back to top Go down
AnniLovesMikey96

Female Leo Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   June 2nd 2011, 11:44 am

carolina wrote:
:O omg!! im so jealous of you for having that dream!! i havent dreamt of michael in ages! :/

Me either!! No
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   June 8th 2011, 12:26 am

I have! Boy itz been awhile nd this one made me wake up wet nd sweaty!!!

Ok for some reason we are walking in the park like buddies in Autumn. He is in tha Bad era nd wearing a letterman jacket with a button up. Im wearing some bland capris and a top. Im bout the same age as him and there are trees and leaves evrywhere. We wer chatting then he said something that made me push him so he pushed me back then we end up falling in the leaves wrestling. He pinned me in a leaf pile then stares at me. "what are you staring at?" i asked him. He pulled some leaves out my hair then lean in to kiss me. his lips were extra soft and i can feel them now! then his hands start roaming down my arms then up my thighs to my waist. he took off his jacket and i played with his hair as he took my top off. then we were naked and just as he was bout to enter i woke up. we were SO close!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   June 11th 2011, 5:50 pm

angelpup wrote:
I have! Boy itz been awhile nd this one made me wake up wet nd sweaty!!!

Ok for some reason we are walking in the park like buddies in Autumn. He is in tha Bad era nd wearing a letterman jacket with a button up. Im wearing some bland capris and a top. Im bout the same age as him and there are trees and leaves evrywhere. We wer chatting then he said something that made me push him so he pushed me back then we end up falling in the leaves wrestling. He pinned me in a leaf pile then stares at me. "what are you staring at?" i asked him. He pulled some leaves out my hair then lean in to kiss me. his lips were extra soft and i can feel them now! then his hands start roaming down my arms then up my thighs to my waist. he took off his jacket and i played with his hair as he took my top off. then we were naked and just as he was bout to enter i woke up. we were SO close!!!!

O_o DAYUM!
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   June 25th 2011, 8:23 am

:O damn! man thats one sexy dream! i feel sorry for you that you didnt get to finish it, sucks to wake up in those good dreams doesnt it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5