This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   October 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've had several dreams about MJ (idk if thats creepy but, anyways).
In every dream there is always one thing that is similar and that's the connection MJ and I have. I know it sounds corny but, we always end up talking about the greatest things and then in the end we usually end up doing the nasty. I know this isn't necessarily dirty but, I love the conversations I have in my dreams with Michael, now if they were only real!!! And just to add something a little dirty for this section, Michael is great in bed, lol!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

Try looking into Lucid Dreaming. I once successfully did this and It felt soooo REAL. Too bad I didn't use that dream as a chance to have a crazy MJ fantasy!! Unfortunately it was before I was so obsessed with him *SOB* I will just have to try AGAIN!! : (
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
Try looking into Lucid Dreaming. I once successfully did this and It felt soooo REAL. Too bad I didn't use that dream as a chance to have a crazy MJ fantasy!! Unfortunately it was before I was so obsessed with him *SOB* I will just have to try AGAIN!! : (

whats lucid dreaming?
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 9th 2010, 7:11 pm

A Lucid Dream is a dream u can control consciously while u sleep. So while u dream, you realize, you're dreaming and u can change the scenery or the "Characters" in the dream, or u can decide to fly and just take off! ( I've never gone that far, but its possible) Much fun when u can induce them at will. Very Happy I had to try many times before getting it right tho.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 9th 2010, 7:28 pm

Hhhmmm *strokes imaginary beard* I think I'm gonna experiment later.
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin

Female Sagittarius Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 12th 2010, 9:12 pm

I had this weird dream about michael, but it wasn't exactly the thing
your thinkin about ¬¬'

I came to this place it was like heaven with clouds everything was soft
and i sat on this "cloud slide" and went to the first level, and i found
a hallway with at least 10 different doors O_o so i picked one, and
when i opened it... guess who was there?? NO it wasn't michael waiting
for me naked on the bed LMFAO!
but yeah it was michael Making out with TATIANA! it was really odd cuz
he was very "excited" with her and she never moved a muscle OMG!!!! i
was like WTF am i doin here??!, i tried to figure out what the hell i
was doing there, she was like a maniquin never even smiled, just
randomly open and closing her eyes, so i walked to michael...he was
dressed up like IN THE CLOSET VID, same tshirt,pony tail everything! (no
he wasn't naked >_<) she wasn't naked either dont panic lmao!,
uhmm.. then i realise i was a freakin GHOST!!!! GRRRR!!! so i could
literally fly and watch everything in all ANGLES!! yay! he was moaning,
breathing really hard O_O thrusting against her body, like desperately and i was like hmm IM NEXT! WAHAHAHAHA! nah im kidding... but yeh he was basically getting it on with her and she never said anything !!!!!!!
and i saw him........uhhh.. you know DAMN! im dying to have this dream again but i wanna be in her place!!! DAAAAAYUM!
oh btw they wasn't exactly on a bed... it was like a trailer you know with a mirror and lot of lights and a chair...tatiana was laying against the chair, and he was over her OMG LUCKY BITCH!!! GRRR!! so yeah that was my dream... really weird!

Im just here like

P.S. Always show your true colors and be PROUD 

Back to top Go down
http://iliketheway-youloveme.tumblr.com
xLovelyOne
Admin

Female Sagittarius Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 12th 2010, 9:19 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
So... I had a naughty dream this morning and as soon as it was over I jumped out of bed in the middle of the night and had to go take an ICE-COLD shower.

So we were sitting on my couch in the living room and holding hands while watching some movie I can't recall. Suddenly he lets go of my hand and put his hot palm on my thigh then he slid it right up my skirt. I didn't have time to think before he leaned in and clenched my bottom lip between my his, sucked it a little and then slowly let it slip out. He prodded my lips with his tongue tip, tickling them. Then stuck his tongue in moved it into my mouth deeper and deeper until our lips were pressed together. All of a sudden his hand was in my panties and he was running those wonderful fingers up my middle. I was outside my mind in lust and he stroked me in the same rhythm as our kissing, faster and faster.

Honestly, I think a mind-bending orgasm is what woke me.

*sighs and cries* If only...

*FANS SELF LIKE CRAZY........TRIES WITH A BIGGER FAN...........NAH
BETTER THE COLD SHOWER......THAT WORKED* DAAAAAMN! THAT WAS HOT!

Im just here like

P.S. Always show your true colors and be PROUD 

Back to top Go down
http://iliketheway-youloveme.tumblr.com
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 12th 2010, 11:23 pm

shower aint workin 4 me!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 13th 2010, 11:30 pm

It didnt work for me either.
Only one thing could have but I cant have it T__T
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin

Female Taurus Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 14th 2010, 12:02 am

Well, you're responsible for my death, I'll have you know.
You aren't invited to my funeral. *pouts* lolololol.

I had a dream once - it's the only one I remember well - I was on the set of You Rock My World, I don't remember how I got there or why I was there, but after they finished the scene, I met Michael. I rememeber he was standing against the bar, you know the one in the scene? and he stepped forward and gave me a hug. I still remember wrapping my arms around his waist like it was real.. so real.
Then in my dream, he came to my house sometime later. He was sitting here at the computer with me, I remember laughing about something with him.
But that's all of the dream I remember.
Best dream I've ever had. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 14th 2010, 12:10 am

I'm sorry I killed you.
PLEASE COME BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 14th 2010, 12:32 am

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp 2 late u done killed her dead!!!
thanx alot lostinparadise u murdererer! jk
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 14th 2010, 12:36 am

*cries in anguish* WHY!? WHY MICHAEL?! Why did you have to make me kill the new girl!? WHY?!
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 14th 2010, 6:14 am

Hahahahahaha, you guys are awesome.
It's okay, I forgive you for killing me. It was so worth it. Do share other dreams - or just make them up, I don't mind if they're all like that. ^.^
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 17th 2010, 4:29 pm

SHE LIVEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx 2 da power of da King of Pop
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 17th 2010, 6:17 pm

His power is strong and unmatched.

All Hail King Michael
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 18th 2010, 12:36 am

*bows repeatedly* XD
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 23rd 2010, 12:02 pm

Heys! im the new girl lol
BE NICE XD

anyway the dream:

Well i dreamt that me and michael were randomly out walking at Neverland. We were holding hands, laughing, talking and messing about. The Michael sweetly kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I pulled away, teasing him. He looked away as if he was distracted by something. I followed his gaze and the next thing i knew i was in his arms kissing him. He deepened the kiss, his tounge exploring the inner rim of my bottom lip. I was so lost in the kiss that i didnt realise that my legs were wrapped around his waist and that he was carrying me upstairs! I pulled away from his lips and looked in his eyes. I regretted that. I melted even more! I looked away trying to learn how to breath again. ( There must have been a HECK of a lotta stairs... ¬¬ ) He laughed quietly. I looked at him again. He bit his lip. He looked so YUMMY that i was sure i was going to faint right then. Suddenly we were in the bedroom, the door shut, the curtains closed. He gently placed me on the bed, his knees either side of my waist. He leaned down to me, his chest hot throught my T-shirt, and whispered in my ear " * BEEP BEEP*

FREAKING ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!! ¬¬ I hate alarms now.

P.S Sign the petition to BURN ALL ALARM CLOCKS!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 23rd 2010, 5:20 pm

I SECOND THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 23rd 2010, 10:15 pm

NOOOO! Why do the BEST dreams always get interrupted by alarms?! of the 6-8 hours I sleep why do the steamiest MJ dreams only decide to appear 5 minutes before the alarms rings?....Its not fair *sniffle* Sad
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 23rd 2010, 10:50 pm

GUH, isn't that always the way?
It's even weirder when music invades your dream...
My alarm is always a song.. I'm having some dream about something and The Most Beautiful Girl in The World is suddenly playing from nowhere. Weirdest thing ever.. lololol.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm

alarms still suck in general but if it plays a mj song then itz cool
but i threw out my alarm clock and just fall asleep listenin 2 him on my ipod
which induces sexier dreams
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 11:40 am

Cant disagree with that anglepup
if it has something to do wiv MJ... well i like it!!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 4:30 pm

LOL i just came up with this one! XD dont be surprized if it doesnt make sense!!

Well! Michael was on his Bad tour in Japan and i had went with him for the opening night....

It was after the show and i was in Michael's dressing room looking in the mirror ( questioning why the HECK he could put up with that face XD ) when Michael came in and wrappped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I looked at him through the mirror. He was all sweat. ( GAH no comment! ) I bit my lip. He smiled at me through the mirror and pullled me closer to him. He whispered in my ear " So, did you enjoy the show? ". He whispered in between the kisses he lay on my neck. I relaxed against him and snuggled my nead into his gorgeous chest. " Yeah I was blew away! Loved it. Plus those body rolls had me going! " ( xDD LOOL ) We both laughed. He spun me around and rest his hands on either side of my waist. He looked in my eyes. ( Cue dying * DIES!!* ) He leaned down and kissed my tenderly and gently. It was so sweet. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go, ever! He peeled me off him and took me hand. He lead me to the couch. We both sat down. he had one hot hand on my lower thigh, the other low on my back. He whispered in my era " I thought...since... your leaving for home tomorrow, we should...um..make this a night to remember. I dont know how long it will be until i see you again... " His voice was deep and full of some sort of longing. ( We all know what ) I sighed, failing to hold back the feeling of such desire. He took this as a " GO FOR IT! " and he moved his hand slowly to the inner part of my thigh. He laughed quietly as he felt the daring heat. He leaned over and kissed me, his tought flicking tentivly against mine. It overwhelmed me so much that i fell backwards against the couch, Michael following me, so that he was ontop on me. ( YAY! ) I couldnt move, as if i WANTED TO!! XD. He leaned back and quickly took off his shirt. His tanned chest was hot and sweaty. he got back to work ( XD ) his hand slipping higher and higher up my skirt; his hand was covered in sweat ( just trying to show how FREAKING SWEATY he was...in my head....¬¬ ) And then all of a sudden he pushed me to the floor and his hot and was in my panties in one slick, quick move. This beautiful hane tickled me and slowly...

GAH!! dammit i woke up after that. Hopefully there will be a sequel!! *Prays*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 4:54 pm

damn these dreams cuz they get inturuptd 2 damn much!!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 8:03 pm

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FRIKIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next