This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   October 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've had several dreams about MJ (idk if thats creepy but, anyways).
In every dream there is always one thing that is similar and that's the connection MJ and I have. I know it sounds corny but, we always end up talking about the greatest things and then in the end we usually end up doing the nasty. I know this isn't necessarily dirty but, I love the conversations I have in my dreams with Michael, now if they were only real!!! And just to add something a little dirty for this section, Michael is great in bed, lol!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 11:16 pm

why cant any of us mj pervs come u with a decent sex filled mj dream w/o it gettin iterruptd!!!
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin

Female Sagittarius Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 24th 2010, 11:42 pm

angelpup wrote:
why cant any of us mj pervs come u with a decent sex filled mj dream w/o it gettin iterruptd!!!

so true!!! btw im making a new story!! i think ill call it "Love never felt so good" lol! xD its really sexy! ill post it soon!

Im just here like

P.S. Always show your true colors and be PROUD 

Back to top Go down
http://iliketheway-youloveme.tumblr.com
Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 25th 2010, 12:57 pm

lol sound good Jess
and it is getting too much
i mean i havent had a decent dream in AGES!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 26th 2010, 2:54 am

somebody should come up with some sort of technology like on avatar or something like that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 26th 2010, 11:22 am

yeah i mean i havent had a decent steamy MJ dream in freaking AGES!!!
GAH why cant i live in my head????
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Michael´s Sweet Taste   March 26th 2010, 2:39 pm

I found this on http://liberiangirls.livejournal.com/. i dont own this. i just like it :

«Wow, this place is amazing!» I gasped as I walked out on the porch. Michael had invited me to spend some time with him at a luxurious hotel in the Caribbean, and the view from the porch was stunning. Turquoise-coloured sky with no clouds, azur blue water and a crystal white beach. Paradise on earth... Michael came up next to me and laid his strong arm around me. «Yeah, I know it's great here...» I looked at him: caramel features, black curles that cascaded down his neck, chocolate brown eyes....he was so many things at the same time: sweet, charming, cute, gorgeous, handsome, sexy....but today he was neither. He was simply beautiful. He was wearing the same outfit from the «The Way You Make Me Feel»-video, black pants and a white t-shirt under a light blue open shirt. How he managed to look so mindblowingly sexy in such a casual outfit was a mystery to me. I felt just good enough in my outfit: a pair of shorts and a halter-neck top...
A loud growling sound broke the silence, followed by Michael's stiffled laughter. I giggled: «Someone's hungry?» As if answering, his stomach growled again, forcing Michael to flash a big grin and laugh loud. We left the porch and went into the kitchen of the suite and made dinner.

We ate while chatting about everything, nothing was off-subject to us. While we were doing the dishes, Michael noticed that there were strawberries and vanilla sauce in the refrigerator. «Want some dessert?» he smiled at me, licking playfully on a strawberry dripping with sauce. «You betcha!» I grinned in response, and we soon found ourselves on the floor on the porch eating. The fruit was in one bowl and the sauce in the other. The sun was setting, but somehow the sky still maintained its turquoise colour. A cooling breeze was starting to blow, and I smiled at the sight of Michael who tried in vain to tuck away loose strands of his hair. «What's so funny?» he asked. I shrugged. «The only way to keep your hair away from your face is by using hair clips....» I responded, only to be interrupted by his high-pitched «Hell no!» which of course made us laugh. I took a large strawberry, dipped it in the sauce and was about to take a bite, but then the sauce dripped down onto the skin close to my cleavage. «Oh shoot..» I mumbled as I wiped the sauce with my finger and licked it off. With my finger still in my mouth I noticed Michael staring at me. «What?» I asked. «Y...you..forgot something...» he mumbled and turned dark red. I looked down, and yup: there was still sauce left...this time practically in my cleavage. I got the remains of the sauce onto my finger and looked Michael straight in the eyes as I licked it off. He swallowed. I slowly reached for another strawberry and kept looking Michael in the eye as I dipped it in the sauce, allowing some of it to come onto my fingertips. I knew it would cause more dripping, but that was the point... and sure enough, even before the strawberry had reached my mouth, there was a great deal of vanilla sauce drops on my chest. I slowly closed my lips over the luscious berry, and allowed a low moan to escape my lips. I heard Michael swallow soundly, and when I looked at him he was looking at the sauce on my chest, which was now running down to my breasts. I inched closer to Michael and took his hand in mine. «Michael....could you take it off me?» I asked in an innocent voice, knowing fully well it was turning him on. He seemed frozen in shock, so I lifted his hand and let his fingertips touch the skin on my chest, gently wiping the sauce off. When his fingertips were covered in sauce, I lifted them up to my mouth and gently sucked it off them, one by one. I heard Michael stiffle a whimper. «Are you OK, baby?» I asked, I was starting to worry since he seemed terrified. He just nodded, didn't say anything. «I want you to feed me with strawberries...could you do that for me?» I sensed he was only shy...ahem, extremely shy, but I also knew that when you pushed the right buttons, he would change. He whimpered a sound that sounded like «...yeah...» and dipped a strawberry in the vanilla sauce before holding it to my lips. He wasn't even looking at me, and to get his attention I took his hand in mine and guided the fruit between my parted lips and into my mouth. He was now looking at me, the dark red colour in his cheeks still very visible but to a lesser degree. He picked up a strawberry, but I stopped him before he had a chance to dip it. «Hold on! Look at that strawberry, it's the largest one I've ever seen!» I was in awe, and with a good reason: the strawberry looked more like an apple, it was that massive. «We have to share it!» I beamed at Michael, and he smiled shyly. I took the fruit and held it up for Michael to take a bite, which he did with a grin. I giggled. «Good boy! My turn...» I sunk my teeth into the strawberry and couldn't help but moan a little bit at the sweet taste in my mouth. «Good?» Michael asked me in a small voice. «Mmmm yea...» I breathed, licking the strawberry juices off of my lips. He leaned in to get his bite to the fruit, but I leaned in too. We each took a tiny little bite at each end of the strawberry before simoultaneously flicking our tongues over the fruit and savouring the taste of it. I pressed my lips against the berry and continued to lick it softly, and I saw Michael pressed his lips to it as well. A gleam was now visible in his dark eyes, and he slowly pulled the fruit away. Our lips partly touched before Michael suddenly snatched the berry away and we french kissed from the beginning. Oh dear god, the feel of his delicious lips and the taste of strawberry and vanilla on his hot tongue against mine....

I felt him sigh into the kiss, and I placed my hand on his warm neck, pulling him closer. My fingers entangled in his curles, and he placed a hand on my neck too. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and I felt his curles brush my face as the breeze had started to pick up. When we parted I saw Michael had a sparkle in his eye, one that I had never seen before. «More fruit?» he said in a low, sexy voice. I giggled and nodded. He dipped a strawberry in the sauce and raised it to my lips, but instead of letting me eat it, he used the strawberry to leave a trail of vanilla sauce on my chin, down my neck before landing on my cleavage. I gasped. «Michael, why did you hhhhhuuuuhhhhhh...» I couldn't even finish the sentence before I felt his hot tongue licking the sauce off. Slowly and effectively he moved his way from my cleavage, up my neck and then my chin. He concluded by giving me a passionate kiss before looking teasingly into my eyes. «Oops!» he grinned. I knew he had done it on purpose, so I made it easy for him: I unhooked the halter-neck top to reveal my strapless bra, and looked at him with lust in my eyes. He took the hint, and dipped the strawberry in sauce again before wiping it off on my skin. Cleavage, chest, shoulder and neck...damn, he didn't miss anything! I shivered and moaned when I felt his tongue licking my skin again, and this time he went further: while licking my right shoulder he dipped his fingers into the sauce and spilled it on my left shoulder. I gasped when I felt the cool sauce run down my body, and Michael moved over to lick it off my other shoulder. I could tell he was getting very aroused, and as he continued his licking game, I decided to cheat... When he was busy nibbling my right earlobe (no sauce there, but he was turned on..), I carefully pushed the left part of my bra down, revealing an already hardened nipple. The bowl with sauce was to my left, between Michael and I, so I dipped a finger in the sauce and gave Michael a little push so that he was away from me. As he sat back, he noticed my exposed breast and my finger caressing the nipple, covering it with vanilla sauce. «Lick it off, Michael...» I whispered, and he obeyed. He leaned down and sexily let his tongue draw patterns on my breast before he started licking the sauce off the nipple. I buried my hands in his hair and groaned. «Ohhhhhh gawwwd!!!....» He was getting eager now, his hands slid onto my back and unhooked my bra. I tossed my head back with a moan as he licked and sucked on one breast while massaging the other. God he was good! «Ahhhh god....mmmmmm it's so good, Michael!» I moaned. «Oh....oh...mmmm Michael, I wanna do the same on you...» I groaned. He broke off and stood up, pulling me to my feet as well.

He took the bowl with sauce from the floor and placed it on a table. What the hell was he planning on? I was to find out.... Without a word, Michael removed his blue shirt and slowly pulled off his white t-shirt, finally standing shirtless in front of me. The sun had set a while ago, but it was still somewhat light, and the way the light hit his muscular slender torso was....oh my god, thank you God for creating this man! Defined muscles, not too much but not too little...strong biceps and a slightly visible sixpack.... «Like what you see?» he teased «Now....taste me...» he had dipped his fingers in the sauce and was now wiping the sauce off all over his chest. Hot dayum! I stepped closer and began licking the sauce off, tasting his masculine skin beneath the vanilla. I felt his chest rise and sink as his breathing increased, and it turned me on even more. Michael was standing with his back against the beach and he rested his hands behind him on the railing. I dipped my fingertips in the sauce and drew patterns on his stomach before licking it off, making him moan in pleasure. I felt his manhood grow more erect and couldn't control my lust any longer. I needed him. I kneeled in front of him and undid his pants, and was surprised to see he wasn't wearing underwear. His erect member was just that: fully erect, and I dipped my fingertips in the sauce again. I heard Michael groan through clenched teeth when I slid my fingers up and down the length of his shaft, and he moaned when I began to lick it off. I closed my mouth over his manhood and took in as much as I could, he was so big I had to use my hand on the rest... His fingers were entangled in my hair. «Uuhhhhhhh gawd yessss...suck it baby, suck my cock....oh gawd....»

A loud cracking sound made me jump up, and Michael reacted to the noise too. The sky had turned pitch black and we could see lighting shining behind the dark clouds. The wind had picked up too, and just as I turned to look at Michael and ask him if we should move indoors, it started to rain. A lot. Large drops of warm water flowed down upon us, and the sight of the drops running down Michael's body was such a turn-on for me. Obviously, he thought the same about me.... Next thing I knew he had grabbed me and positioned me against the railing so that my back was against him, and he plunged his aching manhood into my wetness with amazing force. I hollered out at the feeling of him inside me, and as the storm increased in intensity, so did our sex. Michael placed his large hands on my hips and fucked me wildly, I held onto the railing for dear life, struggling to stay on my feet. «Ooooh fuck you feel so good baby! Uuugghhhhhh...» he was panting heavily, and so was I. I managed to pull myself up and somehow locked my hands around his back as he continued to fuck me from behind. «Oh gawd Michael don't stop!! Oh....oh.....ooooh you're so big! Ahhhhhh.....» He licked my neck and hissed into my ear, his breathing was shaky: «You're so fucking tight, girl! You have the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever fucked...» I lost it completely: «Uuuuuuuh.....oh my fucking god, don't stop!! Keep fucking me with your big cock, Michael! Huuuuhhhhhh!!.....» The wind was howling around us, and the heavy rain had soaked us completely, but neither did care. All that existed in my world was Michael's large throbbing cock that was fucking my pussy so hard and so fast it was almost painful. I loved it.

He slid one hand down to my clit and started rubbing it, doubling the pleasure. «Oh shit baby don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! Uhhh....uhh....uhhh.....oooh gawd I'm gonna cum on your cock!» I hollered out loud, and just when I didn't think it was possible to be fucked any faster, Michael proved me wrong. I lost all sense of time and place when I felt him exclaim a guttural «Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!!» as he shot loads of hot sperm into me, quickly followed by my own powerful orgasm. We fell to the wet floor panting heavily, then Michael began to laugh. «What's funny?» I panted. «Oh honey...» he laughed «...you have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you like that...»
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 26th 2010, 4:18 pm

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* *Gets shocked by defibrillator*

WOAH!!!! Thats was wow, ummm, *-* INCREDIBLE! I will never look at strawberries the same way....*_____*
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   March 27th 2010, 10:00 am

LOL i know!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 2nd 2010, 7:21 am

YAY i had a dream without being interupted!! But its not really steamy just really cute and sweet!
okay well i dreamt up the idea for this and wrote it up and extended it a bit.
btw i was watching the Home Movies thing again so it kinda influenced it a bit XD i understand if you dont understand it i dont really either...

I opened my eyes to the light shining through the crack in the curtians. I squinted and, annoyed at the fact i had woken up, rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I suddenly felt a pair of eyes on me. I curiously opened my eyes. " Hey...." he whispered softly, " Morning gorgeous " I smiled and shuffled over and rest my head on his bare chest. I let my finger draw patterns on his milky six pack. He kissed my head and gently rubbed his nose on my neck. " How'd you sleep? " " Mmmh hardly did " He laughed quietly " Awwk " and he pulled me closer to him. I then noticed the sparkle on my left hand. I smiled to myself as i remembered. Michael noticed me admiring my ring and grabbed my hand, as if to inspect it. " You do like the ring right? " he asked looking up at me worryingly. " Yes! Of course i do! How could i not? " i looked at the beautiful white gold ring with one simple diamond in the center. On the shoulders were little rose gold hearts. He smiled and said " I'm so glad you said yes..." I looked up at him and kissed him gently on the tip of his nose. " Of course i said yes, " wrapping my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his long, curly hair, " I love you. " He pulled me close for a kiss when i playfully pulled away at the last minute. He sighed, frustrated. " There is just one thing...." He looked concerned. I laughed, " You do know that yesterday was Christmas Eve right? Presents arent meant to be given then! " He smiled," I just couldnt wait any longer! " I laughed and kissed him. He pulled me closer, lengthening the kiss. He then lifted me up ontop of him. I giggled and continued to kiss him. " Michael!!! " He broke the kiss as his name was called. " Who...? " I said looking confused. " Michael!! " and there was a knock on the door. " Sounds like....Elizabeth! " I laughed and rolled off him and onto my back. He looked at me and then, reluctantly, got up. I watched him put on his matching red silk pyjamas. He gave me one quick kiss as Elizabeth shouted " It's the spirt of Christmas.....come to HAUNT YOU!! " she added the last bit in a silly voice that made me laugh. Michael looked at me and rolled his eyes. " why dont you get changed and come out too....im sure Santa left you something! " I smiled and nodded and he kissed me again while Elizabeth knocked on the door....AGAIN! He went over and opened the door. Elizabeth greeted him with a hug. " Is Catherine coming? " ( meaning me! ) He looked over at me, still lying in bed and smiled " yeah shes just changing " I stuck my tounge out at him and got up. He winked at me and followed Elizabeth out. I could hear his exclaimations while i was changing. Sounded like it was going to be fun. I finally put on my bath robe and walked out into a fully decorated house! There was a huge tree with pretty lights surrounding it. I found Michael sitting cross legged on the carpet, surrounded by presents. He smiled even more and gestured towards my pile of gifts. I gave Elizabeth a hug and sat down by my presents. I picked the smallest up first and looked to see who it was from. ' To Cat, ' the tag said, ' love Mike x ' I smiled and looked at Michael who was smiling back. " Well go on! Open it! " he said so i did. It was dark blue velvet case. I opened it and there was a simple, one stone diamond necklace! I gasped and i felt a pair of arms around my waist and his hair tickling my neck. " Like it? " he asked coyly. " Oh i love it! " and i turned around and gave him a big, wet kiss. He blushed and said " here...let me." He pulled my hair aside and fixed the necklace around my neck. He kissed my neck very gently as a way of saying "...there..." " Oh thank you! " and i kissed him again. " now you have to open one from me! " " Okay! " he answered and got up and lifted one of the larger presents. He tore the paper off to reveal a Super Soaker! " Yes! " he exclaimed, " now i know how to wake up Elizabeth tomorrow! I laughed and then i noticed that one of Michael's closest friend had a video camera. I then remembered what i saw on the way out of the bedroom...." By the way your viewing me without my make-up on..." Said Elizabeth, as if she could read my mind. " Me neither i said as i was hugged and thanked by Michael. He put on a sarcastic voice and said " What make-up darling? " I laughed " Exactly " and i hugged him again. " You have him well trained " said Elizabeth, laughing. " I know i do. " i said flirtatiously and kissed him on the nose. I noticed that he had a red cardigan on. " Where'd you get this? " I said tugging at the fabric. " Oh Elizabeth got me it, " he said, flashing a smile at her, " I opened it while you were changing. " I innocently ran my hand up and down his arm, knowing it would turn him on but just making it seem like i was FEELING the fabric. " Well its SOFT..." I winked at him and went back over to my presents....

Okay. Do you guys think i should write more or just leave it at that?
Yes/No?
Back to top Go down
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 2nd 2010, 7:02 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* *Gets shocked by defibrillator*

WOAH!!!! Thats was wow, ummm, *-* INCREDIBLE! I will never look at strawberries the same way....*_____*

me too! i need to get some stawberries hahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 3rd 2010, 5:33 am

me three Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 3rd 2010, 10:52 am

Cat^^ wrote:
Okay. Do you guys think i should write more or just leave it at that?
Yes/No?

Heck yes you should write more
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 3rd 2010, 10:55 am

lol okay tho im working on something big...ill try
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 8th 2010, 8:29 pm

Oh God, I had this dream last night and almost forgot to post it on here and I swear I did not make this up.
So what had happened was.....

I was in some house (I don't whose it was cuz it wasn't mine) but anyway, I was walking through the house and I could hear water running upstairs (It was a small house so it wasn't Neverland either). So I go upstairs and find the bathroom and go in thinking someone left the shower running or something.

I was wrong...

There was a glass-paned shower and I could see right in there. As you could have already guessed, Michael was in there NAKED! Not just that. He has his head thrown back, eyes closed, a look of ecstasy on his face, and water streaming down his body. He's moving his hand on himself slowly and he's moaning so loud. His hand went faster, then slower again, moving the skin over his swollen head. I wanted to go in there so bad I was shaking, but I couldn't move and that pissed me off. He screams and oh my Lord God, he exploded like a fire hose on the shower wall and I almost fainted. He opened his eyes and looked straight at me, then curled his fingers beckoning me to come in with him but...
MY FRIGGIN BROTHER WOKE ME UP FOR SCHOOL!!!!!! *cries*
I had my hands around his throat as soon as I opened my eyes.
DAMMIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 8th 2010, 8:39 pm

OMYPOOR YOU!!! damn that brother! that was really hawt!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 8th 2010, 9:48 pm

OMIGAWD!!!! That is ONE Ridiculously HAWT dream!!! OMG!!

I say you should *ahem* expand on the THEME and come up with a 'lil fic, you know...so this dream wasn't in vain...and also, kudos for resisting the urge to kill your brother... I don't know just how I would have dealt with him in your situation... but..yeah WOW.

I LOVE YOUR DREAM!! xDDD
Back to top Go down
jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 9th 2010, 2:22 pm

What can I say
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 9th 2010, 2:50 pm

WOW
just bloody WOW
i'd frigging KILL my brother if he done that!
i agree with wonderlust make a fic!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 9th 2010, 6:32 pm

hmmmmmmm???

I'll think about it, but it probably won't be anytime soon

Wait... on second thought, after reading that Neverland fic I might never write anything again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 9th 2010, 11:36 pm

LOL!!! NO! don't say that lostinparadise! I felt that way too - after reading "That Neverland fic" - but we need new material (lol) and ideas! Esp, you with your "sensual" style of writing...OMG just the way you wrote your MJ dream was flippin' Hawt!

I can't even imagine reading an Entire fic based on that scene ....*___*

I might just spontaneously combust!! O.O
Back to top Go down
S.cattered
Admin

Female Taurus Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 11th 2010, 8:26 pm

I haven't had any dreams about Michael lately - or if I have, I can't remember them.

Post more dreams guys! Maybe your dreams will rub off on me! lolol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes
no1mjfan88

Female Aries Posts : 14
Location : i'm a good caring person who's always around to listen :).

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 21st 2010, 3:42 pm

i had a dream about him, i remember bits of it, like me n him in my bed Wink. thats all i remember lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/willyoung_fan
jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 29th 2010, 6:09 pm

i had a dream well actually ive had plenty
so anyway it went lika this green is me red is Him (fav colors)

Oo and

In my defense I was on my p and hornier than a mug. I was in
this Michael induced sleep or dream if you will. So apparently I had falling
asleep listening to my Ipod (I do this all the time.) The last song I know for
a fact I was listening to is T-shirt and
my Panties by Adina Howard
(I know old song but whatever if you don’t know
it listen to it). Anyway what I remember. Michael and I were having a phone
convo “You know what” I whispered into the
phone. “Yea” he murmured. I could picture him
smiling through the phone. “ I’m going back in a few
days
” I sighed. “I’m going to miss you…””especially on nights like these” I said raising my
right leg up out the water enjoying the feel of the warm water on my skin. “nights like what” he asked softly. I shuttered at
hearing the passion in his voice. “Nights when its quiet out and I’m all alone..when I’m hot and
soaking wet
I panted. “yea” he sighed all
husky voiced sounding out of breath and what not. “umm
hmm
”I moaned. “boy when you get here I know my
love will overflow
.” He laughed softly, “girl I’m
on my way
”. “Alright” I said before
hanging up the phone. I got out the tub and let the water flow out. I blew out
the candles from around the tub as I grabbed the lotion and began to lotion my
body. “Cherry almond” I exhaled as the scent
wafted through my nose. I stepped into a pair of black lacey panties and pulled
on a gray t shirt. I turned on the stereo and quickly lit the candles lying
adamantly around the room. I laid down on the bed resting on my stomach, I
sighed and grabbed his portrait off the bedside dresser. I lightly kissed the
picture procrastinating, waiting, and anticipating his arrival as I heard the
door close softly behind me. I turned over unto my back and watched as he
approached the bed shrugging off his jacket. He took a big stride up to the bed
and kicked off his shoes as he climbed on the bed straddling my middle placing
a knee on each side of me. “Bay” I sighed as he
lightly grazed his precious lips across mine. “Hey
he moaned laying his weight on me as he fervidly devoured my lips. “Baby” he whispered grabbing my wrists with his left
hand and pulling them above my head “you don’t need
this now
” he panted kissed my neck as he grabbed the picture with his
right hand and slowly pulled it from my hand and laid it on the dresser. “Tell me about it” I breathed licking his collarbone
pulling him back down over me. “You’re so warm” he
moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. “For you baby
I groaned pushing him over. He smiled and bite his bottom as if he didn’t know
what to say “Well you know what’s all yours right
he asked pulling me over him squeezing my waist.

Well that’s all I could type before all my Michael stuff was
stolen.
side note This was one of my fav Michael dreams
Back to top Go down
no1mjfan88

Female Aries Posts : 14
Location : i'm a good caring person who's always around to listen :).

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   April 30th 2010, 4:33 am

jalisa wrote:
i had a dream well actually ive had plenty
so anyway it went lika this green is me red is Him (fav colors)

mm that was hot!!!

Oo and

In my defense I was on my p and hornier than a mug. I was in
this Michael induced sleep or dream if you will. So apparently I had falling
asleep listening to my Ipod (I do this all the time.) The last song I know for
a fact I was listening to is T-shirt and
my Panties by Adina Howard
(I know old song but whatever if you don’t know
it listen to it). Anyway what I remember. Michael and I were having a phone
convo “You know what” I whispered into the
phone. “Yea” he murmured. I could picture him
smiling through the phone. “ I’m going back in a few
days
” I sighed. “I’m going to miss you…””especially on nights like these” I said raising my
right leg up out the water enjoying the feel of the warm water on my skin. “nights like what” he asked softly. I shuttered at
hearing the passion in his voice. “Nights when its quiet out and I’m all alone..when I’m hot and
soaking wet
I panted. “yea” he sighed all
husky voiced sounding out of breath and what not. “umm
hmm
”I moaned. “boy when you get here I know my
love will overflow
.” He laughed softly, “girl I’m
on my way
”. “Alright” I said before
hanging up the phone. I got out the tub and let the water flow out. I blew out
the candles from around the tub as I grabbed the lotion and began to lotion my
body. “Cherry almond” I exhaled as the scent
wafted through my nose. I stepped into a pair of black lacey panties and pulled
on a gray t shirt. I turned on the stereo and quickly lit the candles lying
adamantly around the room. I laid down on the bed resting on my stomach, I
sighed and grabbed his portrait off the bedside dresser. I lightly kissed the
picture procrastinating, waiting, and anticipating his arrival as I heard the
door close softly behind me. I turned over unto my back and watched as he
approached the bed shrugging off his jacket. He took a big stride up to the bed
and kicked off his shoes as he climbed on the bed straddling my middle placing
a knee on each side of me. “Bay” I sighed as he
lightly grazed his precious lips across mine. “Hey
he moaned laying his weight on me as he fervidly devoured my lips. “Baby” he whispered grabbing my wrists with his left
hand and pulling them above my head “you don’t need
this now
” he panted kissed my neck as he grabbed the picture with his
right hand and slowly pulled it from my hand and laid it on the dresser. “Tell me about it” I breathed licking his collarbone
pulling him back down over me. “You’re so warm” he
moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. “For you baby
I groaned pushing him over. He smiled and bite his bottom as if he didn’t know
what to say “Well you know what’s all yours right
he asked pulling me over him squeezing my waist.

Well that’s all I could type before all my Michael stuff was
stolen.
side note This was one of my fav Michael dreams
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/willyoung_fan
Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 175
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   May 3rd 2010, 7:19 pm

I been sick with flu the last two days and I had a dream last night about MJ.

I was lying in bed, feeling horrible when Michael walks in. "Oh poor baby." He says. "Let's see if I can make you feel better." He gets into the bed beside me and puts his arms around me. "You're cold let's see if I can warm you up." He runs his hands up and down me and kisses my hair and face. He gently removes my pajamas and starts to remove his own clothes.

Then I hear my mother's voice. "How are you feeling this morning?"
And I wake up.
If I wasn't so ill I would have jumped out of bed and strangled her.
WHY?!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next