This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   October 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've had several dreams about MJ (idk if thats creepy but, anyways).
In every dream there is always one thing that is similar and that's the connection MJ and I have. I know it sounds corny but, we always end up talking about the greatest things and then in the end we usually end up doing the nasty. I know this isn't necessarily dirty but, I love the conversations I have in my dreams with Michael, now if they were only real!!! And just to add something a little dirty for this section, Michael is great in bed, lol!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   May 3rd 2010, 10:04 pm

Poor Yuna!! This is not fair! something or SOMEONE always interrupts the juiciest Michael dreams!! It happens to me all the time >.<
Back to top Go down
ILOVEMICHAEL

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   May 25th 2010, 2:40 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
That was so cute and sweet

I've never really had a dream about him, except the ones I had when I was a little kid, but it was kinda scary because he was dressed up as the Thriller zombie and I dreamt that he would come out from under my bed and pull me down into the darkness.

Stupid, I know, but I was a little kid.
Now I think he's the sexiest zombie ever.

That is so cute!!
When I was three and I first saw thriller, the end scared me so bad!!
That's a funny dream probably now that you reflect on it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   May 25th 2010, 5:21 pm

haha
i was 2 when i 1st saw it w/ my twin cousin and her sis
they were scared of it till we were like 12
i thought he looked hot and i wanted 2 marry him
i never thought it was scary, cute, not scary
Back to top Go down
ILOVEMICHAEL

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   May 26th 2010, 9:14 pm

angelpup wrote:
haha
i was 2 when i 1st saw it w/ my twin cousin and her sis
they were scared of it till we were like 12
i thought he looked hot and i wanted 2 marry him
i never thought it was scary, cute, not scary

I know!
He's so hot in that vid Smile
Back to top Go down
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 4th 2010, 11:06 am

omg! before i forget i have to post this dream that i had about michael some weeks ago (but i always forgot to post it Razz) well, idk how but we got to my room and we were just about to have sex! and we were naked and kissing in my bed (which is a single bed and really small, which meant that i was on michael all the time!) anyways... just before i was about to have sex with him i told him to roll over because i wanted to touch his butt (someone wrote a fic and just before they were about to have sex with michael she told hm to turn around so she could touch his ass, and somehow in my dream i remembered it and decided to do it) anyways... michael turns around and i start to massage his extremly firm butt... and he kept squirming and moaning underneath me, so when i told him to turn around that i was ready to have sex with him, he started to turn around AND I WOKE UP! not because of some stupid alarm clock, but because my stupid sister thought it would be funny to open my door and close it really loudly so i would wake up! GRRR i was SO frustrated!! like 99% at my sister for waking me up and the other 1% to the person that gave me the idea of massaging michael's butt! Razz and well, that concludes my dream... i have no idea how i had that dream... or how it got there... im just lucky that i had it and to this day i still find it hard to believe that i had that dream!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 5th 2010, 2:06 pm

i dont kno whethr 2 laff or say aww so ill do both:
awwwwwhahaaha u poor thing
i wonder who provokd u 2 massage his ass b4 sex? was it me?
if it makes u feel better, it couldv been worse.
u couldv been masturbating 2 his music and some1 walkd in on u
so dont kill ur sister yet, it didnt go 2 far so its all cool
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 5th 2010, 2:57 pm

carolina...you have amazing dreams XD It's too bad your sister woke you up before you two could really get down to business Wink Know what would have been worse? The dream progressing and all the REALLY good stuff started happening and then you got up.

I kind of had a dream about Michael the other night. Not as good as carolina's, but it was stupidly random. "Invincible" was going to come out and, for some reason, he was signing CDs at Subway (the sandwich joint) and I was going to go get his autograph and was going to try to get him to kiss me lol But I woke up before I got to go see him Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
ILOVEMICHAEL

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 6th 2010, 10:02 am

That's both happy and sad. Sowee u didnt get to the good stuff!! Sad

Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 7th 2010, 8:32 am

angelpup: shut up! its not funny! lol Razz
and actually, the person thats responsible for getting me to touch michael firm butt and getting to massage it is... WONDERLUST! Razz wonderlust do you have anything to say in your part? anything you say could be taken against you and next time you dream it will happen to you! lol Razz

MJJBreakofDawn: well, actually, it would've been better if we got down to business... because at least i would've been able to know what he felt like!! and btw, in my dream michael was in the invinvible era too! what a coincidence Razz

and the weird thing about that dream is... well... im a catholic christian and believe in sex after marrige, and well in my dream i was about to have sex... at 14... lol thats weird :S (well to me it is lol)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 7th 2010, 10:00 am

im sorry carolina but it was a lil funny
wonderlust must pay 4 this damage she has sone 2 ur semiconience (idk spellin it)
lol
u can marry @ someplaces at 14 so it aint all that bad
go christians! i am 1 2!
gosh im cheesier than cheddar jack cheese!!!
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 7th 2010, 3:49 pm

carolina: Well, yeah, I guess you're right. But on the other hand, you've got one over us: you got to feel that beautiful butt Wink LOL

That's quite the coincidence! Oh, God. Invincible era = gorgeous. He's beautiful no matter what his age, but Invincible just has something magical about it Razz

angelpup: Is the word you're thinking of "pre-conscious"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 7th 2010, 5:20 pm

MJJBreakofDawn wrote:
carolina: Well, yeah, I guess you're right. But on the other hand, you've got one over us: you got to feel that beautiful butt Wink LOL

That's quite the coincidence! Oh, God. Invincible era = gorgeous. He's beautiful no matter what his age, but Invincible just has something magical about it Razz

angelpup: Is the word you're thinking of "pre-conscious"?

no i mean semi-conscious i think
Back to top Go down
MJJsThriller

Female Taurus Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   July 22nd 2010, 3:02 pm

I haven had more than 5 dreams about him it sucks the first dream i had i remember we were at my school yes i was still a child. and when i saw him well actually he just came up to me and i grabbed him and started crying and we like slowly sat down to the ground i was like OMG MICHAEL YOUR HERE! bu..but and he told me the reason and i just couldnt believe it and after that i just dont remember it sucks but yeah the first dream ever and i was a new fan so to have that dream really gave me ALOT of faith i loved it oh and another one ummm we went to mikes concert i was at the very top grrr and he came out on stage i started screaming and thats when my mom woke me up to go to school lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/MJJsThriller
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 23rd 2010, 3:57 pm

I HAD A DREAM THAT MICHAEL CALLED MY HOUSE AND MY MOM ANSWERED THE PHONE AND SAID "ALY MICHAEL REALLY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU" AND I WAS LIKE "TELL HIM I DONT WANNA TALK TO HIM" I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I WAS MAD AT HIM BUT MY FAMILY KPT SAYIN THAT I SHOULD JUST TALK TO HIM I DID HE WOUND UP COMING TO MY HOUSE AND WE F@$#ED LIKE CRAZY IT WAS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 24th 2010, 11:51 pm

ROFFLL I am sooo sorry about this EXTEMELY late response (my Laptop was dead at the time) but I had NO idea that my fics had THAT effect! xDD

"ngelpup: shut up! its not funny! lol
and actually, the person thats responsible for getting me to touch michael firm butt and getting to massage it is... WONDERLUST! wonderlust do you have anything to say in your part? anything you say could be taken against you and next time you dream it will happen to you! lol"

"im sorry carolina but it was a lil funny
wonderlust must pay 4 this damage she has sone 2 ur semiconience (idk spellin it)
lol
u can marry @ someplaces at 14 so it aint all that bad
go christians! i am 1 2!
gosh im cheesier than cheddar jack cheese!!!"

OMG Carolina and angelpup! I dont know what to say! xD Its flattering...but still its ALL Michael!! He's my MUSE my SERAPH... ~.~ Without him I would have NEVER started to write Fics/Erotica! Thank U Michael I L.O.V.E. YOUUU *MUAHH*
Back to top Go down
carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 25th 2010, 1:25 am

lol wonderlust, hhhmmm, i think i found a way to make you pay for that damage... POST A FIC! lol you're stories are great, its no surprise they have that effect!!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 26th 2010, 1:28 am

HAHA! yeah I'D LOVE to. Now THAT'S my KIND of Punishment! xDD *Offtowritedirtylil'Mikeyfic*!!
ROFLL [center]
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 26th 2010, 7:18 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!!!!!!! *jumps around the room, clapping like a crazy fool* Wonderlust is gonna write again Yay!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read ittt whoohoooooo

o_0 ahem *blushes and sits down* i mean u go girl more power to ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 27th 2010, 7:56 am

I had a dream that i was runnin through this dongeon like corrider cryin then michael comes out of nowhere dressed like he was in the sad pepsi commercial and his hair was short like in you r not alone i was wearin a cocktail dress and he said "please dont cry love im here now" and he hugged me then lead me 2 a room and pulled off my dress i started cryin agaid "what isnt this what u wanted" he said teasingly he guided me 2 the bed and took off my underwear i was bare naked and scared. tbc
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 27th 2010, 8:05 am

"Darling y r u so afraid of me i just want 2 feel u" he purred i slapped him in his face he pinned my arms down "i love a good fight" he chuckled "if your gonna do just get it over with" I screamed "what do u think im gona do 2 u" he asked "your gona rape me" i wimpered "oh no im not gona rape u what kinda man do u think i am" he said kissin my neck "i think your an asshole" i yelled suddenly i felt pain on my neck i cried out in pain then i realised that he bit me the pain turned to pleasure
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 27th 2010, 8:16 am

Then he drew back his eyes glazed over with lust my body shook violently then stopped i felt different the i passed out when i came to i was still naked but bundled up in a blanket michael was lyin next 2 me smirkin "im so hungry" i whispered "u should b here this should do for now" he said unbuttoning his shirt and cocking his neck to the side i didnt know what i was doin but i crawled to him and cradled his face in my hand he wrapped his arm around my hips and i bit him he screamed and moaned
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 27th 2010, 4:09 pm

mmmm sounds juicy for a start. keep goin
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 27th 2010, 4:19 pm

Lostinparadise: lawl! yes, thanks for the enthusiastic support! xD *offtowrite*

Bobbie: Dx PLS continue! u keep doing that! finish the lil dream/fantasie! *dies*
Back to top Go down
Fantasy_Jackson

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 8:10 am

It's strange for me because lately I've been having a lot of sexual Michael Jackson dreams since June 26th 2009...

Anyways back to my dream, I came back from somewhere and I walked to my bedroom, I opened up my door and MJ was lying down on my bed seductively and then all of a sudden my dream changed and I was on top of him fucking him so hard.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   August 28th 2010, 10:13 am

wow the same thing happend 2 me! ever since THAT happened ive been having hardcore sex dreams bout him. in fact that night i had a dream that he had came in and startd sexin me. i lost my virginity in that dream bcuz it felt so real! i actually heard him come in(so did my dog) and get in the bed. I was awake (i pinched myself 2 make sure) nd i saw him next 2 me rubbing me and kissin me. i was scared but of course enjoyin it. my dog kept lookin up @ me nd going bak 2 sleep. I felt michael take off my clothes nd kiss down my body. i felt his fingers rub me dwn there nd enter slowly. I FELT EVERYTHING!!! even his mouth liplocking my lower. even his hands caressin my chest. even his dick @ my entrance and slowly entering. i culdnt scream cuz i felt his mouth on mine. but i did moan. nd feel wet. nd the next i culdnt close my legs ryt. i was sore 4 awhile 2 but i didnt notice cuz i was 2 busy cryin nd goin balistic. but damn wat an experience 2 have on the night he ****! it was so hackin hawt nd weird but pleasurable nd surprisin. still dnt really believe it. i heard it. i felt it. i saw it. it was so magical! ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next