This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Midnight Castigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Midnight Castigation   October 14th 2009, 8:56 pm

Warning: Some mild domestic violence and language

Midnight Castigation

By: Wonderlust

Michael sat impatiently in a dark living room. He kept glancing at one of the many clocks he had all over his charming mansion. Although he could barely see the time, he swore he wouldn’t turn the lights on.

Swallowing hard, he stared at the door. A look of determination decorated his visage as he sighed, trying to exhale his nervous tension.

I can’t believe this. What has she gotten me into...

The sound of softly jangling keys startled him and he sat up on his lazy boy. He bit his bottom lip once more and saw the object of his worry emerge from a cold and breezy night.

The figure that appeared was a slender silhouette trying to sneak her way carefully around elegant tables and life size statues. She’d never admit it to him, but those things always gave her the creeps. They made her feel like they were watching her.

She stopped for a minute and decided to take off her stilettos. Keep it stealthy, she thought with a nod. Balancing on one foot and struggling to take off her left heel, she felt the eerie sensation of being watched. Oh, those statues are really getting to me tonight...

“Hello Katalina. Nice of you to decide to come home, finally,” Michael said, in the sternest voice he could summon.

The woman in question almost overbalanced if it were not for a nearby butler statue that supported her weight, but not before poking her hard in the stomach with its marble fingers. She stared with eyes as wide as saucers into the darkness, and turned to face the general direction from which the sarcastic voice was emanating.

“Michael! You almost gave me a heart attack! How long have you been sitting there?” she asked, clutching her chest and abdomen, and trying to steady her racing heart.

“Do you know what time it is?” he asked, almost kicking himself for sounding so cliché.

Michael glared at her and she felt the burn of his angry gaze without actually seeing his face clearly. She stood up straight and said in her most dignified voice – although her voice trembled anyway, “I was at Vanessa’s house warming party, I remember telling you this morning – but you were busy – and I didn’t want to bother you again...Can I turn on the lights now?”

He stood up and with a few long strides he reached her diminutive frame. She shivered. She really didn’t like to make him angry, especially since he was about a foot taller than her. He looked down at her and said, “You were at Vanessa’s house? Its 12:32 AM, and you know I don’t like you going there. I don’t trust her husband... I’ve seen how he looks at you.”

“Ben? No, he’s never done...or said anything to disrespect me - I swear.” She finished abruptly as Michael closed the small distance between them and said through gritted teeth, “I don’t want you to go there again, do you understand?”

“This is ridiculous...” She made to walk around him, but he grabbed her by the arm and made her face him.

“Don’t walk away from me when I’m taking to you,” this time there was glint in his barely visible caramel eyes.

“Michael, you’re hurting me! Let go, please!” She exclaimed.

“Why do you avoid me then? Hmm? Are you afraid I’ll discover your filthy affair?” He said, voice as cold as ice.

“What?” She was really worried now, and she was struggling to push him away, but his slippery silk robe wasn’t helping.

He gripped her upper arm tighter and pulled her with him toward his bedroom.

“Michael, stop, you have to believe me. I’m NOT having an affair! I was just with Vanessa and her sisters - I swear! Ben wasn’t even home!”

“Don’t even mention his name in this household. I have been too lenient with you, but tonight I’ll remind you who’s really in charge.” He finally reached his bedroom after practically dragging Kat up a long flight of stairs.

He pushed her onto his king size bed and went back down stairs to lock the door behind him.

“Undress,” he said firmly, and she stared back at him in disbelief. “Now, don’t make me do it for you,” he warned, “you wouldn’t like it very much.”

Kat began to remove her navy blue trench coat, when Michael, sitting on a bedside chair said, “That's what you decide to wear to a house warming party? Just who were you trying to impress?”

She froze the second her coat hit the bed and she saw Michael rake his eyes up and down her body and lick his lips. She wore a tight-fitting white long-sleeved turtle neck and a matching mid-thigh white skirt.

“I –I can’t do this, not like this... I’m going into the bathroom.”

“No, undress here. I want to see you,” a barely audible tinge of malice in his voice.

She was about to sprint to the bathroom when he lunged toward her and held her tightly against himself. “If you’re innocent don’t run away from me,” he whispered, breathing purposely into her ear. She twitched.

She was breathing heavily now, and not just because she was terrified of him.

He had removed his maroon silk robe and was left wearing his staple white t-shirt and black silk pajama pants. She could smell the deep rich scent of his cologne mingling with his natural scent.

She tensed in his snug embrace, “Don’t fight me, just do what I say.”

Kat was about to protest when she suddenly felt Michael’s warm mouth over hers. She was startled - what the hell is he doing?! - and more confused than ever. He forcibly parted her mouth with his tongue when she clamped her mouth and tried to turn away.

“Fine, let’s do this the hard way,” he breathed into her hair. He held her tightly with one arm as he unzipped her skirt with the other.

“Stop! Michael, I - I change my mind, I’ll undress, just let me go!” Kat pleaded.

“No, I’m having too much fun now...” he purred into her ear, his tongue darting to taste her earlobe. The heat emanating from his body was making her dizzy, or was it the lack of oxygen from his crushing embrace?

The skirt slid to the floor, and he began working on her turtle neck. Beads of perspiration were starting to accumulate on Michael’s brow when he finally managed to tear the turtle neck off his victim. He shifted his hips closer to her and she could now feel something growing in her jealous lover’s silky soft pajama pants.

“No, Michael! Not like this!” she was afraid just as much as she was strangely thrilled at the prospect.

“Maybe it’s my fault,” he began with a patronizing intonation, “did I neglect you? Because if I did, I promise you’ll remember tonight every time he tries to touch you... and you’ll realize he’ll never be as good as me,” he finished with a growl.

Michael shoved her onto his bed again. Kat was left in her lilac bra and panties, exhausted from the pressure on her poor ribs.

She was gasping for air as she saw Michael looming over her, with no light but the moon’s rays streaming through half-shut curtains.

He leaned down, knees on either side of Kat, and began to kiss her neck and throat moving lower and lower until he reached her breasts. By now she was gasping from the burning kisses and nibbles he administered with his full lips. He forced his hands behind her back and expertly unfastened her bra.

She shuttered to think how far Michael would go, but she couldn’t think much more when she felt his dexterous hands knead her breasts and pluck at their peaks.

Kat refused to moan out loud, she would not give him that pleasure. Instead she bit her tongue and shut her eyes tightly when Michael sucked and licked her nipples.

His large hands moved to her thighs where he knew he could get her to at least whimper. He sucked on the skin between her bellybutton and pubic bone, and he finally got a response - her hands entangling themselves in his jet curls.

Michael’s hot breath invaded her most intimate area, and he decided to finally slip off her panties - his lips inches from her moist slit.

“You dirty slut, you just came from him and you still want more?” a look of mock disgust illuminated his flushed countenance.

“No! I swear to GOD Michael! Please believe me,” she was hanging on firmly to his hair for dear life. A pulsating lustful twinge was starting to make her hips rock unintentionally.

Michael parted her legs wider and tentatively licked and nibbled on the area around her sex.

This time she couldn’t help but moan up into the high ceiling where her cry was echoed back to her embarrassingly. She could swear she couldn’t take much more, when Michael finally coved her “button” with his wet-hot mouth – and began sucking slowly, with maddening pressure, and then stopped suddenly, making his captive love whimper.

“Don’t...s-stop,” she finally whispered raggedly.

He smirked up at her and responded by licking the area between her soft folds and sticking his pink tongue in her opening.

Ahhh!, stop...torturing me..,” she gasped with a grimace.

Michael could have gone on “torturing” her, but his own needs were being ignored. He unbuttoned his silk pants and carefully removed his engorged manhood – he rarely wore underwear. Pearlescent fluid was beginning to drip from his beautifully sculpted tip.

But Michael did enjoy teasing himself just as much as he enjoyed teasing his woman, so he left his erection outside his pants and continued to “discipline” his captive.

He moved back up to Kat’s face and saw her flushed, mouth agape, and with a wild look in her eye as if he was the Wolf and she Little Red. Well, he was about to eat her.

His long curls tickled her face as he leaned down to kiss her again, this time more aggressively as he forced her to taste her own essence on his lips.

Kat couldn’t breathe from the selfish kiss, her senses bombarded with the strong scent and the scorching strokes of her captor.

His hand snaked its way down again and with his pointer and middle finger he began to masturbate her. Kat was moaning and gasping, mumbling incoherent pleas and rocking her hips in time with his pressure. He smiled a fiendish smile when he felt the moisture accumulate in his hand.

“This is your favorite, isn’t it?” Michael said in a deep slithery voice. He finally slipped his long elegant pointer finger into her. He kissed her deeply once more, his lithe tongue caressing every part of her warm cave, and moved back down on her.

His mouth resumed its favored position on her clit, and without a warning he slipped a second finger into her – and began to curl his long digits inside of her.

OooOOooooOOoooohhh! Michael!” she was getting dangerously close.

He sucked and fingered her rhythmically until the electric sensations raking her body arched her back and threatened to drive her mad.

Satisfied for now, he chuckled onto her mound and slipped out his fingers from their tight confines.

“What..a-are you...?” Kat managed to ask, she could just kill him for abandoning her just now.

Michael responded with his blunt tip pressing itself into her slit. “It’s my turn now, don’t think you deserve it all – you know, you’ve always been so selfish...”

He gingerly raised her quivering legs over his broad, muscular shoulders and Kat braced herself by grabbing handfuls of white silk sheets.

His manhood glistened a deep crimson in the dim light, – a byproduct of his condition – ivory skin fails to completely obscure rushing blood and tiny, bulging veins. A strawberry tip ached in anticipation.

With a deep breath he pressed himself in slowly, feeling his lover tense up around him; the deliciously familiar warmth pulling him in. He stifled a groan and tried to compose himself when she constricted the muscles engulfing him.

“You wanton whore, did he teach you that?” he managed to sneer between gasps.

Kat could feel his pulsating member impale her, his heavy sack pressing between her buttocks. Her heart about to burst as he thrust in and out almost completely, leaving only the head of his cock inside of her.

Please...just...fu-Oh!” Kat was surprised to feel his thumb on her again, rubbing furiously.

He loved to see her this way, writhing in anguished lust beneath him. A grin curled his dry lips.

Michael dragged her closer to the edge of the bed and stood up. Staggering a bit, he wrapped her legs around his slender hips and in one fluid motion slid in up to the hilt.

Kat was beginning to spasm around him, and Michael knew it was time. He shifted his weight on his left leg and slightly bent his right leg at the knee.

“Moan for me,” he whispered obscenely, half-lidded eyes boring into her.

She let out a small whimper and she could feel his hands grip her hips and raise her a few inches from the bed. Kat was stunned to realize she was powerless to move her own hips to meet his, she was left to toss her head and claw at his shoulders – nearly tearing open his white sweat-soaked t-shirt.

Michael finally thrust hard - not longer capable of calculated self control - in delirious vertical circles. He ground the toes of his right foot into the floor to gain momentum as he repetitively rammed into her. His eyes never left her own even as she squirmed and moaned and desperately muttered something that nearly sounded like his title. Her nerves seemed to burst, beginning at the base of her spine and moving up to her very brain. Indescribably-colored stars blinded her and all she could see was those damnable piercing eyes.

Nnnnh....Mm-m Michael!” Her body shuddered as brilliant glittering waves crashed upon her. Her back painfully arched and a grimace of euphoria distorted her girlish features.

Michael came into her soon after, his lovely captive’s orgasm causing her to squeeze his pulsating length – unintentionally – for the last time.

He gave a deep drawn out groan and let himself fall beside his panting love. Kat was still gasping for air even as Michael turned to her and softly whispered, “Kat.”

No answer.

“Hey, Kat...Lina,” he insisted.

“Hmmm...?” the woman responded, a little annoyed. Her mind was blissfully on the brink of the sweet black void of afterglow.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” He gently caressed Lina’s rib cage, remembering how he crushed her against himself. “I was beginning to get worried, but you never said the safe word. I’m sorry if I hurt you...” he trailed off, his endearing voice like velvet to her ears. She could never be mad at him. His concern was a charming side dish.

She shivered, and she felt him slide the warm covers over them both. He’s always so attentive, she thought in the lull of the breaking of dawn.

“I just wanted to say, even though it was incredible, I can’t do this anymore. I don’t feel right calling you those...offensive, degrading names...I think I regret ever agreeing to do this,” he added truthfully, a hand reaching out to stroke Lina’s tousled hair.

Struggling to stay awake, Katalina smiled drowsily and said, quite matter-of-factly, “Don’t worry, you were great (she forced herself not to rant and rave about his performance), and anyway...we did agree it was my turn next time...” and she drifted into a deep peaceful sleep with a sly smile curving her pink lips.

Michael, on the other hand, didn’t sleep quite as soundly as he expected he would. He fell into a fitful sleep, filled with dreams of fuzzy handcuffs and sequined blindfolds.

*~**~THE END~**~*

Last edited by Wonderlust on October 28th 2009, 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 17th 2009, 12:51 pm

this is amazing, that's all i can say!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 19th 2009, 1:00 am

Thanx for your nice review! Michael is such a complex character and I was very interested in exploring him as the "jealous, possessive type." And also, I'm a bit messed up in the head! lol I'm glad you liked it because if It had upset some MJ fans I would have taken it down. =^.^=

Michael SAYS:

Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin

Female Sagittarius Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 19th 2009, 2:24 am

WOW!!! O_O! that was............kinda scary at the beginning.... im not really into those things about slaves or captives or whatever their called, i just think that calling names like "slut" its not right, id rather be called "bad girl" LOL

Im just here like

P.S. Always show your true colors and be PROUD 

Back to top Go down
http://iliketheway-youloveme.tumblr.com
MJKage

Female Virgo Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 19th 2009, 4:14 am

x.X omg that was...amazing..sure had me guessing until the end then i re-read the beginning only to see that it hints at what the ending is. nice job
Back to top Go down
mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 19th 2009, 11:43 am

Wonderlust wrote:
Thanx for your nice review! Michael is such a complex character and I was very interested in exploring him as the "jealous, possessive type." And also, I'm a bit messed up in the head! lol I'm glad you liked it because if It had upset some MJ fans I would have taken it down. =^.^=

Michael SAYS:

i wasn't affended by it or anything, i'm not gonna lie, i was turned on lol xD i think its cool how it showed him as the jealous type and then in the end we were probablly all thinking nope its typical michael lol.
Back to top Go down
damonikalovesmichael

Female Libra Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   October 22nd 2009, 6:22 pm

I'm not going to lie, this was so OOC for Michael, but I enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   November 1st 2009, 4:36 am

OMFG, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   November 1st 2009, 4:11 pm

I just HAD to read it again.
Back to top Go down
mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   November 2nd 2009, 5:48 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
I just HAD to read it again.

hehe me too Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   November 9th 2009, 7:39 pm

Seriously? compared to yours, mine is a CRAP, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   November 10th 2009, 10:48 pm

Thanks so much for appreciating my work, but I really don't think we're ever going to agree on who's story is better.
Do you have any idea what we can do to resolve this?
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   December 11th 2009, 9:40 am

holy hell
that was awesome

(i think im going to read it)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Castigation   January 28th 2010, 6:28 pm

mjstruelove wrote: