This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 1st 2010, 5:26 pm

Heyy, Christmas is coming up, and my whole family celebrates every Christmas tradition.
And yes, that means we all believe in Santa.

So far, I've noticed that I am the only person of my age who still believes in Santa. Nobody in my class believes, my best friend (Saz) doesn't believe, and not even my boyfriend (Eric) believes.

So I was wondering, are there any girls here who also believe in Santa?
And how do I get over the fact that I'm the only one out of every person I know in real life who still does?

Help me, please.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 1st 2010, 7:46 pm

just hit tha ignore button! haha tht wat i do. i still believe in santa claus nd im in high school (fuckit) but ppl think im crazy. maybe i am... but oh well! Razz but sumtymes ur goin feel alone but fyi ur not. screw tha non believers! they work 4 tha illuminati! they r mental slaves for tha Man! they suck stinky hairy saggy crusty dusty balls filled wit fish tacos!!!!
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 1st 2010, 8:37 pm

lol i believe , but i always think of Mrs. Claus delivering my presents, don't know why lol, i always say Santa is taking a break and letting his wife take a ride on the sleigh for once.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 2nd 2010, 9:46 pm

SANTA IS REAL!!!!! Walt Disney says so and therefore I believe it! and i'm about to go to college Lol so u arent that bad ^.^

And I agree with angelpup honey. Just hit the IGNORE! button and to hell with the non-believers! Christmas is all about magic and Santa is like the (2nd only to Michael) most magical thing EVEERRRR!!!!!!!!
There's nothing wrong with believing in magic, love.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 4th 2010, 1:15 pm

if ppl believe in dr.peppr nd love at first site then how come Santa and MJ justice is so bad?
GO MAGIC AND LOVE FOREVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 5th 2010, 9:17 am

omg yessss!! i totally believe in santa (although when you think about it... santa is kind of a pedo, lol, he checks up on kids all the time to see if they're "naughty" or if they are "good" and makes kids sit on his lap to tell him what they want for christmas XD, haha lol dont mind your dirty minded mj-perv Razz) but yeah... santa is the best!! hope he brings me what i want for christmas this year!!:DD lol
yeah... anyone asking for the new mj cd or anything mj related for christmas??
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 5th 2010, 9:27 am

Santa the pedo *shakes head* wow Carolina XD

and yeaaahhh I want the new album and I've been asking for the Invincible album for yearss now but Santa (though i love him) is being a little btch about it -_- and I want the new game for the Wii but i know we're getting it cuz mom is hellbent on buying it Lol
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 5th 2010, 3:21 pm

i want both!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 5th 2010, 6:20 pm

LOL I'm cracking up over Santa the pedo hahaha

I'm asking for an MJ T-shirt Smile and there's quite a possibility Imma get more MJ stuff too

I think there should be Michael as santa.. where he checks in on all his fans/pervs to see if they have been 'naughty' or 'nice' O_o oohh bad thoughts
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 6th 2010, 9:55 pm

I'm asking for the book "Moonwalk", the Xbox 360 with Kinect, "Michael Jackson: The Experience" for the Kinect, and...Yeah, that's pretty much it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 7th 2010, 5:35 pm

im gettin a handmade shirt frm my friend. she had made it 4 a class off a book (sorry i 4got tha book but it wuz by j.taborrelli methinks???) but she has pics nd quotes on it. itz a button up nd itz awesome! if i get tha camera(nd anotha fone) i want then i'll tryta upload a pic of them
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 7th 2010, 5:40 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I think there should be Michael as santa.. where he checks in on all his fans/pervs to see if they have been 'naughty' or 'nice' O_o oohh bad thoughts

Oooooh...What would happen if a girl has been naughty then?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

can i get a dick in my stockin then?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   December 7th 2010, 6:56 pm

Ooooooooh, snap!
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   July 17th 2012, 12:34 pm

Let me tell u all this but really i don't believ in santa i'm not the only person in my class 12 people don't!! and 13 other losers do i say they are diots if they believe in santa claus. but not u guys so don't wory about a singl thingie!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   July 17th 2012, 12:36 pm

BadAngelness wrote:
can i get a dick in my stockin then?
LOL!!!! imagine if you did get an dick in your stockin!! maybe you could get MJ in your stockin!! if you believe in ur dreams!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!   

Back to top Go down

Christmas is coming up...And I need some help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1