This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: I need help!!!   January 6th 2011, 6:01 pm

So I'm constantly daydreaming about MJ. Like EVERY DAY. The only problem? It happens at SCHOOL. My constant daydreaming about Michael is getting in the way of my schoolwork, and I'm falling behind in a lot of classes. Which kinda sucks because I wanna be able to daydream about Michael AND get good grades at the same time. But for some reason, my fantasies always go wild at school, but hardly ever at home.

Can someone help?? Sad
Back to top Go down
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   January 8th 2011, 12:21 am

haha lol i would L.O.V.E. to help... only problem... it happens to me too!! lol i guess my advice would be, give yourself a treat... what i mean by that is...
1. at school say to yourself: "ok im going to finish this worksheet and after i finish it i will day-dream about michael for 5-10 minutes then go to the next worksheet" (it helps me a lot during school lol)
2. when you're at home and you cant stop day-dreaming about michael and you need to study/do homework say to yourself: "ok im going to do homework/study really hard for 1 and a half to 2 hours and then for 30 minutes day-dream, go to 'Mikegasmic' or read fics..." lol it works most of the time for me (lol, sometimes i just cant help but day-dream about him lol)
(and when you say those things to yourself commit to it Razz dont say that you're going to study for an hour and then after 30 minutes go and day-dream... lol i know its hard.. but then on school hols you can day-dream about him for weeks without interruptions XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   January 8th 2011, 4:16 pm

LOL that's what I do carolina XD I get really distracted during tests and induvidual work so I say to myself "Once this is done, I'll spend the remaining time thinking bout Mikey!" and it works XD
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   January 18th 2011, 12:20 am

Lol looks like every one of us has that same problem haha Michael is such a bad man for what he done to us but Miss.Luv. and carolina are right.
Just follow them and you'll be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   

Back to top Go down

I need help!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF- Topic Discussion Board :: Anything-
Jump to: