This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Riley Keough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Riley Keough   January 15th 2011, 10:44 am

wow, LMP's daughter riley is going to be starring alongside Orlando Bloom in a movie called "The Good Doctor", its about a doctor (Orlando) who keeps one of his patients (Riley) sick on purpose and takes care of her and then falls in love with her or something like that :S but im pretty sure that at the end she dies :S (haha sorry for spoiling the movie guys Razz ) anyways, the movie isnt going to be a huge hit, its going to be on some festival thing which is where lower budget films go... though i think it is going to get a lot of press coverage since Orlando Bloom is in it...
I also found out that Riley was in the movie "The Runaways" with Kristen Steward and Dakota Faning (i didnt watch the movie because i really dont like Dakota for some reason :S it nothing against her... i just dont like her *shrugs*, and i didnt know Riley was in it either).
Riley is also going to be playing a warewolf lesbian soon, i cant remember if it was on a movie or theatre acting :S but i think it was a movie... anyways, her dad Danny actually told her to check that out! O.o

[img][/img] her hair cut kinda remind me of Elvis' hair cut...

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

she is REALLY pretty! she looks a lot like LMP yet she is still sooo pretty! btw in my opinion i liked the blonde hair better :/ but she seems happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez

Riley Keough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1