This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The truth about my views on Eminem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 7th 2011, 7:37 pm

I love Eminem.
Now HOLD UP. Before you get ahead of me and post about how much you hate him for what he did to Michael, I need to tell you this:
I love Eminem because I think he has talent, and I think he's unique. He raps about life. Not the mainstream sex, cars, and money. If you don't see my point, you need to listen to his songs "I Need A Doctor", "When I'm Gone", and "Sing For The Moment".
Yes, I KNOW that Eminem poked fun at MJ in the "Just Lose It" music video, but seriously. I'm sorry, but it REALLY irks me to know that people automatically hate him for that. I was a little pissed when I first saw the video as well, but I eventually learned to actually LET IT GO. I mean come on, you don't need to automatically hate him for making fun of another celebrity. I'll have you know that he poked fun at A LOT of people, so whenever I hear a diss or a joke about someone else in an Eminem song, I'm seriously not surprised. That's just him.
Don't hate me, but I honestly think you people need to get over it.
Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 8th 2011, 5:44 pm

I'm prettty sure not everyone here hates Eminem..... And some people might just not like him because they don't like his music and don't appreciate that he poked fun at Michael.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 9th 2011, 8:28 pm

I hate tha video but some of his songs are good. but lately he is in other songs and last year he took over the BET awards which annoyed me for several reasons but i dont hate him. i just dont like him. but i enjoy some songs
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 10th 2011, 2:35 pm

Yeah I don't hate him but I'm not a huge fan of his either. I have Recovery and a few of his other songs.
And he doesn't rap bout life all the time, he still has songs that include all the crude humor and sex.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 10th 2011, 7:06 pm

Well yeah, a lot of people would expect that. He makes sex references in some songs, but c'mon, practically every artist ends up doing that at some point.
I'm just glad there are some people here that can take a joke.
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin

Female Sagittarius Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 11th 2011, 2:38 pm

i used to love the song Just loose it... and i think it was funny but then, i saw MJ's reaction to it and he looked pretty disapointed at him, cause Eminem has never met MJ and he made fun of him without knowing him...Michael said they haven't met yet...

Its just broke my heart to see Michael so sad, i dont hate eminem he's just another random singer in the industry for me, but he should've never made fun of MJ it was completely unnecesary...he ruined his image for most of us... i believe that...

Im just here like

P.S. Always show your true colors and be PROUD 

Back to top Go down
http://iliketheway-youloveme.tumblr.com
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 11th 2011, 3:14 pm

It breaks my heart to see Michael disappointed too, but I'm just saying that even though I know that what Eminem did upsets people, I'd just like people to learn to accept it. It's just something that was said in a song. I don't think Eminem really meant it.
Also, I like "Just Lose It" but because I think it's catchy. But like the rest of the MJ fans, I don't care much for the music video either.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 11th 2011, 6:56 pm

see if he hadnt done the video the song wouldve done better in my opinion because that was rude and uncalled for. but yeah it is catchy and before i witnessd that monstrosity i thought it was very funny and cool. "Just loos it ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh! go crazy!" that is sorta my theme but the video made the approach shift entirely. but like i said, i lost respect for him at the time and for the video indefinitly but he's still ok in general.
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   May 11th 2011, 7:05 pm

Well I'm glad people don't entirely hate him for making that joke.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 11th 2011, 3:32 am

I LOVE EMINEM! If Michael didn't exist(Let's NOT even joke about that, okay?), Eminem would be next in line to be my husband. I love his music because he's so REAL, and he's so CUTE! But Michael is my heart and my life, and my beautiful little songbird and even though I'm barely 15 years old, he's my sexual muse( now that I have one) ! But I don't like the fact that Eminem made fun of Michael's hair catching on fire, because that might be why our PYT isn't here with us today! well due to a chain of events following but you know! But I still love Eminem, I'm not going to stop loving him because of that. I just love Michael even more. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 11th 2011, 1:06 pm

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
I LOVE EMINEM! If Michael didn't exist(Let's NOT even joke about that, okay?), Eminem would be next in line to be my husband. I love his music because he's so REAL, and he's so CUTE! But Michael is my heart and my life, and my beautiful little songbird and even though I'm barely 15 years old, he's my sexual muse( now that I have one) ! But I don't like the fact that Eminem made fun of Michael's hair catching on fire, because that might be why our PYT isn't here with us today! well due to a chain of events following but you know! But I still love Eminem, I'm not going to stop loving him because of that. I just love Michael even more. Smile

That's the exact same deal with me (and you're right, he is cute Razz)! I'm glad there are people who still like him even though he poked some fun at Michael. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 11th 2011, 7:47 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

That's the exact same deal with me (and you're right, he is cute Razz)! I'm glad there are people who still like him even though he poked some fun at Michael. Smile

Yeah I don't think I could ever stop loving Eminem unless he got into that whole... "MJ was a pedobear." thing. I don't play those kinds of games. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 11th 2011, 8:35 pm

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

Yeah I don't think I could ever stop loving Eminem unless he got into that whole... "MJ was a pedobear." thing. I don't play those kinds of games. Evil or Very Mad

A pedobear? Isn't Pedobear an Internet meme? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 11th 2011, 11:18 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

HAHAHA GIRL YOU CRAZY! YEAH BUT it's also something you call a pedophile, something Michael Jackson is NOT! Of that I am SURE!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   July 12th 2011, 9:20 am

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

HAHAHA GIRL YOU CRAZY! YEAH BUT it's also something you call a pedophile, something Michael Jackson is NOT! Of that I am SURE!

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my views on Eminem...   

Back to top Go down

The truth about my views on Eminem...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1