This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 4th 2011, 12:34 pm

Trust me, dating Michael Jackson was never easy. There were millions of pretty girls throwing themselves at him and his brothers daily. In April of 1976, Michael was 17 and I had just turned 16. Dark rainy nights weren't usually nights we would go out so we stayed at my house, and my parents weren't home because they went to some dumb couple's retreat for the weekend. We were cuddled up on my living room couch watching Casablanca. We were maybe mid way through the movie, and we heard a big boom and crash of thunder and then it was pitch black.

"Looks like we better light the candles." I said, and got up to go to the kitchen to get the candles and matches. I came back and lit the candles on their little holders and set them out on the tables. It was a dim lighting. I would've been scared if Michael wasn't there with me.

We continued to cuddle on the couch, and I twirled the "M" necklace I'd given him, around his neck.

"I'm bored, baby." Michael said

"Me too." I said. Then a thought struck me. We'd been together for a year and hadn't gotten past 2nd base. "I know what we could do."

I said and leaned up and kissed him softly. He reciprocated by gently sliding his tongue in my mouth and our tongues wrestled around. I pressed him down on the couch and sat on him, continuing to kiss him. I already began to feel how hot his body was underneath me. I unbuttoned his shirt half way and felt his chest and he did the same. I continued to unbutton his shirt slowly to build suspense for him until I got it all the way unbuttoned and I took it off completely. Next was the pants and that's where he hesitated.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked nervously.

"I'm more than sure." I smiled. "Don't be scared. I'll be gentle." Then I proceeded to take off his belt and his pants following. I slid my hand under the elastic band of his underwear and rubbed him, from the base of his dick to the top. I was careful not to be too rough. I was no virgin but he was and I wanted him to enjoy it.

I kissed him from his lips, down his neck, down his slender and muscular dancer's body, and down to his navel. I slid my hand out of his boxers and pulled them down, off of his body. Then I hesitated waiting for him to stop me but he didn't. So I eased his appendage into my mouth slowly and then developed a rhythm as he started to moan softly.

I rubbed it while I took him in my mouth, the whole time, Michael moaned and whispered things like "Do it like that." and "Give it to me."

I started to feel his fingers pulling my hair when he got really excited and hot, and when I started to lick the tip, he whispered "Oh gosh" That's when I knew it was time to start doing it.

I climbed up and let him take my clothes off, and lick my breasts, and kiss me all over. He fingered me for a while and I moaned softly. Then I climbed on top of him and straddled him. The sex was soft at first but I got really excited and rode him really hard. The couch started to rock back and forth, the harder I went, the more it shook.

"Oh god! Like that!" Michael pleaded. "Don't stop! Keep going! OOOOOOHHHHH...FUCK!" He yelled. It surprised and excited me to hear him use dirty language like that. It made me go faster.

"Faster! Faster! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YEAH! OH SHIT! FUCK ME, OH OOOOHHH!" Michael yelled louder and louder, which only goaded me on. Making him scream was MY GOAL that night. He held on to dear life by the arm rest of the couch and he moaned and groaned. Eventually crystal tears shimmered down his face, and he kept begging for more.Him being a virgin, I was surprised it was THIS good. I got off of him and tasted my juices off of his tip and licked and sucked at it until he was bubbling with an upcoming eruption. I had him sit upward and I stood in front of him , to ride him reverse cowgirl.I slowly sat down on his dick and he grabbed me by my hips and banged me like a pro. We both screamed in simultaneous pleasure. We were both sweaty and hot, until Michael was finally about to explode. "Oh baby, here it comes!" Michael cried. I quickly hopped off of him and slid his dick in my mouth. I sucked until he emptied out his warm, sticky, sweet love in my mouth, and coating the inside of my throat. I took it in like candy. Some of it, dripped out of mouth and on to the couch, staining it. That was one stain I made sure to clean up before my parent's got home.

Me and Michael were both sweaty and tired so we laid on the couch for a while, eventually falling asleep in each others arms. The next morning, we woke up and ate breakfast, and he thanked me for the night before. at some point he smiled and said "I love you" and kissed me and hugged mt tightly. We spent plenty of time together before my parents got home the next night. Michael was even there when they got back.

From that weekend on, the memories of what happened on that couch stayed in both our minds for a long time and whenever we wanted to fuck around, we just called each other up and simply said to Light The Candles.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 14th 2011, 8:50 am

you know when you said this sucked ass? it does. NOT! lol mine sucks worse. the funny thing about this one is that for the longest time i would try to read it then i have to do something else everytime. this is my first time reading this hotness all the way through
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 15th 2011, 1:43 am

LOL When you said that, I was SOOOOO SCARED!!!! I think that this one is better than the other one. But thank you SOOOOOO MUCH! You know, I don't think your stories suck!!! ANY story where somebody does Michael is a good story in my book!!! LOL I'M STILL LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING STORIES LIKE THIS THOUGH!! I'm glad I found this site, it helps me out!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 15th 2011, 2:55 am

Ha ha I’m sorry for the scare but yeah this was really hot. And i believe the site has helped me as well. that and Microsoft word cuz of spell check and thesaurus lol. But i love both stories. My stories have stopped attracting attention. i know of only one reader now who is helping me try to make a lil comeback. my first 3 and last 2 stories sucked some serious hairy arse tho that’s for sure. i wrote the assistant which i liked but the ending was too sappy now that i think bout it. I also wrote the nonmistake which I liked the most but its basically a meet and f*ck
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 18th 2011, 7:54 pm

meet and fucks RULE!!!!!!!!! LOL But I'm not really sure that this site is all that popular anymore. It was DEAD when I found it! But I like sexy romance stories, because if it were me, as much as I'd enjoy doing Michael, I wouldn't sex him and leave him( that might've hurt his feelings), especially knowing how lonely he really was. :/ And I'm sorry that it takes me so long to reply sometimes because I JUST started sophomore year in high school a few days ago so I've been kinda busy but I'll try to be on as much as possible so that you don't feel all alone and stuff!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 19th 2011, 11:02 am

Girl Im with you and I wouldn't want to leave him either. And aww lol. But yeah this forum died for awhile and idk why but thats why i'm writing more stories. I'm also going to be a sophmore this year but my school doesn't start till September which sucks actually cause Im pretty bored and lonely right now.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 24th 2011, 9:28 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean! YOU'RE LUCKY THOUGH TOO! BECAUSE YOU CAN SIT AT HOME AND NOT THINK ABOUT STUFF!!! HAHAHA LOL But yeah this is my second week of school.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 26th 2011, 3:27 pm

no way i have way too much to think bout but little to do! Im so bored that im on here near 24/7 and i have no one 2 play with Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 26th 2011, 5:48 pm

Damn that sound dead as hell. Well get on Lipstickalley.com. You can talk to A LOT of people on there AND be on MJ FORUMS AND TALK TO ME!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 26th 2011, 10:27 pm

lol ok then i will. and it is extremly dead but now we have to brace ourselvs 4 tha hurricane so pray for me please
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 27th 2011, 10:49 pm

Oh my god sweetie!!!! I'M SO SCARED FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL BE IN ME AND MY FAMILY'S PRAYERS UNTIL IRENE PASSES THROUGH!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 31st 2011, 12:41 am

i just realized that i havent responed back to this post (we talk in like 3-4 different places lol) and i survived so thanks for the prayers Wink
may God bless you and your family
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 31st 2011, 9:51 am

This was awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 31st 2011, 2:33 pm

Thank You Darlin'! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   August 31st 2011, 10:44 pm

haha told you so! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 1st 2011, 5:09 pm

Smile LOL I've read better stories. There's this one story by a user named jalisa and it's called rainy day to great day? WHEN I READ THAT SHIT, I WAS LIKE "WHOA!!! THAT'S THAT STORY RIGHT THERE!!" LOL Naw, though but it really was a good story.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 1st 2011, 11:02 pm

Isn't it? I loved it but that was back when she visited more often. where is she now? but this doesn't mean that yours is bad. next time you say that yours isnt fantastic imma virtually slap the mess outta you...somehow... hahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 3rd 2011, 10:15 am

Hahahahahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahahahaha are you now? But I don't know where she is, but her birthday is soon. So I hope she's having fun. Like I said, This site was very much DEAD when I found it so.... I don't really know where ANYBODY is anymore....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 3rd 2011, 11:14 pm

You better believe I will! I just double pimped slapped my friend over the phone so I will slap over the internet!!!!!! HAHAHAHA but I hope she comes back soon
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 4th 2011, 10:35 am

LOL! Yeah I hope she comes back soon too....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 4th 2011, 6:22 pm

unless she wants to get pimp slapped she better come back lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 4th 2011, 11:26 pm

LOL Very Happy I think Imma go read some more of your stories....They keep me going....IF you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 4th 2011, 11:43 pm

lmao lil nasty. but go right ahead cheers I take it as a compliment hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 4th 2011, 11:44 pm

LOL!!! I WAS JOKING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HELL NAW....LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   September 5th 2011, 12:36 am

Girl you lying to yourself and you know it lol!!! :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's First Time: Light The Candles   

Back to top Go down

Michael's First Time: Light The Candles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next