This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Older Boy Blues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: The Older Boy Blues   August 5th 2011, 7:27 am

CLOSED

Last edited by Tenement Funster on August 18th 2011, 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 5th 2011, 5:07 pm

I say go for it. You know, my best friend is 18 and I'm 15? And I went for it and would've gotten with him if there wasn't that one PESKY little girl who was already with him. So I missed out...But hey, go for it but take it SLOW and if he decides to take it any fasted than like you family said, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM! LOL but seriously, DISTANCE YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 5th 2011, 11:00 pm

Yeah I guess your right... I just like him soooo much!!! But he's trouble and he smokes unfiltered cigarettes... I want to talk to him but my mum said that if I do she's gonna have my dad hold him down while she kicks his arse.... I just wish I was his age....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 6th 2011, 2:39 pm

Oh well then I didn't know that!!!! Maybe you should listen to your folks then. I've been where you are and trust me, things WILL go wrong in the end with a boy who's trouble. I know it's irritating to hear, because I used to hear it a lot, but later on in life you'll get that they were just trying to help you.
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 6th 2011, 3:11 pm

It's like when I see him I hear a thousand violins play... His anthem is "Mr. Bad Guy" by Freddie Mercury and I always play "One Year of Love" "Tie Your Mother Down" "Play The Game" by Queen in dedication to him... I think I love him and I doht even know his name. I have no way of finding out his name... I know his supervisor but he'd tell my mom...
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 6th 2011, 5:51 pm

Maybe I should just forget it... my mum would bloody murder me if she ever found out... oh dear... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 8th 2011, 1:25 pm

Yeah, I know it's hard for you to do, because you like this boy but I'm telling you, based on what you just told me, this boy won't ever be any good for you and I think it'd be best if you stay away. This feeling you're having, where you feel like you love him, won't last. You'll find somebody else, or probably a MILLION somebody elses that you'll feel the same way about. And it'll actually be love. GOSH, I sound cheesy but IT'S TRUE! LOL
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 10th 2011, 11:28 am

It sounds cheesy but you are absolutely right... He's no good for me and he doesnt look at me like "Damn she's pretty!" or "Wow she seems fun!" he looks at me like "Oh what would I have to do to get her alone?" I just wish I could find someone my own age who seems like a nice guy... Each mornin I get up I die a little can barely stand on my fee take a look in the mirror and cry 'lord whatcha doin to me?' I spent all my years believin in you but I just cant get no relief Lord somebody oohh somebody can anybody find me somebody to love?
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 10th 2011, 11:32 am

It sounds cheesy but you are absolutely right... He's no good for me and he doesnt look at me like "Damn she's pretty!" or "Wow she seems fun!" he looks at me like "Oh what would I have to do to get her alone?" I just wish I could find someone my own age who seems like a nice guy... Each mornin I get up I die a little can barely stand on my fee take a look in the mirror and cry 'lord whatcha doin to me?' I spent all my years believin in you but I just cant get no relief Lord somebody oohh somebody can anybody find me somebody to love? *sniff* :,,(
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 10th 2011, 4:47 pm

No sweetie. I take that back. what YOU just said sounds cheesy LOL. But you know, you'll find someone, I'm sure of it.I know how you feel. But I'm 15, that's the thing. I don't necessarily need anybody right now, but I would like someone. How old is this boy, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 11th 2011, 12:02 pm

I think he's 19 or 20
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 11th 2011, 7:55 pm

DAMN!!! I thought he was just like 17 on the brink of being 18!!!!! Aw naw, sweetie you should stay away from him!!! He's staring at you, possibly trying to think of ways to get you alone with him??? And he KNOWS that you're a minor? THAT'S SICK!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 18th 2011, 1:48 pm

I dont look like I'm 15 I look atleats 20 but since he knows I'm jailbait he shouldnt look at me the way he does. If he didnt know then he would have an excuse but he knows so.... He keeps giving me flirty looks when my family isnt looking! What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 19th 2011, 10:43 pm

I've never been in this situation before!!!! Well actually I have because I'm 15 and super tall and developed for my age and I get a lot of stares from older boys/men. They always think I'm way older than I am and say I could range from 18-20 which is a curse and a blessing. And what I usually do is, act totally uninterested, COMPLETELY. And then if they don't get the hint, I usually go talk to him and tell him how I feel about him looking at me, and let him know that it's making me uncomfortable. Maybe that's what you should try. Be kind and courteous but be firm and tell him EXACTLY how you feel about his behavior, even if you're nervous. Don't let him see if you are scared or not. But I don't think you should go alone if you decide to talk to him. Maybe take a sibling if you have one or maybe get an older friend probably, or someone who is close to you to you know, be somewhere near just in case that guy wants to try something. And make sure you're in a public place. That is, IF you decide to take my advice, which I think you should but it's up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 20th 2011, 10:03 am

This slow chick right here is just now seeing this a nd posting:

Oh hell naw you need to let it be known that his creepy ass can't have you. Even if it means kicking his balls and having him cry. that is what I call eye-rape. I hate when older men go eye-raping young girls as if we are just candy to choose from. And they do it at all ages once they are legal it seems like. I'm sorry that you liked him so much but he didn't like you the same way and probably won't ever really appreciate you and your potential. You are just a piece of raw meat to him. I hate it when I crush on an older guy and sometimes guys my age because puberty caused most of them to loose the sweetness and innocence they had when they were younger. They all look at you the same way and even though you know they still have a sweet and gentle side that you would love to know, they don't want you like that. I've been in the exact same sinking boat way too many times before. And I know exactly how much you wanna boyfriend too. You don't need one but you would like to feel wanted for you and adored. I've prayed the exact same prayer over 50million times and just when I thought I found the 1, I move to a state over 400 miles away Sad but just make sure you don't rush into it to quickly with anyone really
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 21st 2011, 1:04 pm

angelpup wrote:
This slow chick right here is just now seeing this a nd posting:

Oh hell naw you need to let it be known that his creepy ass can't have you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HELL NAW BOI....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 21st 2011, 8:06 pm

do not judge me lol
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 26th 2011, 5:57 pm

Im so confused now because when I saw him again he gave me a smile and then 10 minutes later he was groping some girl (who is as ugly as sin and I'm no Elizabeth Taylor but I fancy myself to be a pretty good sight for sore eyes) my sister said it's because I havent seen him in a long time and he thinks I'm with some one because I wear a gold wedding band (to keep Michael close to my heart) so he's trying to make me jealous... Well it worked... to be honest it stings.... like a bitch.... but I'd never let him know....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 26th 2011, 10:21 pm

Well thats how it is honey. Sad to say whenever you have even the slightest feelings for someone, it kills to see them with anybody else. Im sorry that you had to feel the pain but thats how we grow. I think its sweet bout the wedding band but he is a little eager and desperate if he is groping an ugly betty i mean come on! Some dudes will go to crazy levels to make you jealous but when they get an ugly girl its just flat out sorry and sad so don't feel bad
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 27th 2011, 12:48 pm

The sad thing is that I know he's no good for me and I cant let him go I have never fancied someone the way I fancy him and he wants to get me alone and I like him but I dont want to sneak off to the lifeguard lounge with him (no other lifeguard likes him so when he's in the lounge they stay out) but I want it to go somewhere... sadly he wants to take it somewhere Im not quite ready to go yet. I want to drive down lovers lane and he wants to take me to shagsville....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 28th 2011, 12:28 pm

Eww.... He sounds like a really big jerk. I wouldn't even be jealous over that. and that's sweet about the michael thing! Smile But for real though, if he's going to get some ugly girl to make you jealous, then he's WAY too thirsty. And thirsty boys don't know how to act.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 28th 2011, 7:31 pm

Tenement Funster wrote:
sadly he wants to take it somewhere Im not quite ready to go yet. I want to drive down lovers lane and he wants to take me to shagsville....

Aww that was poetically said. well done.
I know how you feel bout being so unsure of yourself and your heart because you like somebody that you doesn't like you the same way but you both want something from the other. this is a problem i doubt most people can help you with because i myself dont know how to get over a guy like that but please dont go too far and if he compliments you i advise you to stay on alert because guys that go in that catergory will tell you what you want to hear for something in return. most girls hear the 'i love yous' and 'you're beautifuls' and dont pay attention after that. i would know because im a victim of that and have gone a little too far with some guys because i was just that stupid. (but im still a virgin so i dont mean that far) just keep cool and be aware.
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 29th 2011, 7:56 am

Thanks for the advice girls Im gonna take it and let him go afterall he smokes, cuses like a sailor, he's rude, lazy, and arrogant. Theats all the things I think is a turn off but some how I fell for him... I mean cursing is fine especially when your frustrated I understand because I have a bit of a potty mouth but he curses too much. I'll keep you updated if he does anything else. I dont know if it's a good thing or not but he pays me more attention when Im dressed like a 1970's hippie than he does when Im wearing jeans and a t-shirt. What do you think that means?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   August 29th 2011, 1:05 pm

Maybe he supports the resisting love crazy eco friendly people then modernized 21st century regular. lol i kno i just used too many words to say normal and hippie but hey thats just me deal with it! haha
good luck with him sweety!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Older Boy Blues   

Back to top Go down

The Older Boy Blues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1