This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iPredator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: iPredator.   March 16th 2013, 12:51 am

Maci

I remember I was walking home with my friend Tiffany Grayson. We were 12th graders at George Washington Magnet High School in Sacramento.

“Are you going to Sally’s party tomorrow?” Tiffany asked me.

“No. I wasn’t invited.” I said solemnly

But I don’t think Tiffany even heard my answer. She was staring straight ahead.

“What’s wrong, Tiff?” I asked.

“Ugh, nothing. It’s just that we have to walk past that creep’s house.”

“What creep?” I asked.

I was new to the neighborhood., I had only been living in Sacramento for a little under a year. I had heard talk about this “creep” but I had never met or seen him before.

“That Michael guy.” Tiffany said cringing.

“Oh.” I said, shrugging.

When we turned up on our block, Tiffany sped up her pace a little bit.

You couldn’t help but notice the house. It was the largest one on the block and it was the only one that was gated.

There was a man standing outside, tending to the white gardenias, my favorite flower, in his garden.

He was tall, slim, had skin the color of fresh silk that was a strong contrast to the all black he was wearing, and long black curls that hung around his shoulders, and that he kept secured under a black fedora.

I assumed it was Michael by the way Tiffany was trying to hustle along in front of me.

“Hi!” I said.

Michael looked up and grinned. “Hey.”

“Maci!” Tiffany said “What are you doing?”

“Just trying to be nice.”

She gave me a look and grabbed my hand and we ran the rest of the way to her house.

I was sleeping over that night and when we got in her room to put our stuff away, she pounced.

“Maci! What was that?”

I smiled. “What was what?”

“You! Talking to that FREAK!”

“Oh. I don’t think he’s a freak. I actually think he’s kinda cute.”

Tiffany made a face and threw a pillow at my head.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The following Monday, Tiffany wasn’t at school. “Food poisoning.” She told me. “Diarrhea out the ass. Literally.”

So I had to go it alone. I spent all day, doing what I normally do. I went to to all my classes, 1st thru 8th and when it was time to go home, I gathered all my things and left.

On the way home, it was a nice drizzle of rain outside. I walked the four blocks home slowly, just wanting to enjoy these moments, wanting to feel the rain on my skin.

When I turned onto my block, I slowed up my pace.

Michael was standing outside but instead of being on his own property, he was on the sidewalk.

His large dark eyes stared somberly across the street but he turned towards me as I approached.

“Hi” I said, smiling slightly.

“Hello.” Michael said smiling back.

I didn’t stop to chat, just continued to walk the now very short distance to my house.

As I walked though, I could’ve sworn I felt his eyes burning a whole through my back.

Tiffany’s words echoed in head. “That creep….”

I cold almost laugh at myself. ‘Maci, don’t be so stupid. That man means you no harm.”

When I stepped in, the house was quiet.

“Mom?” I yelled.

No answer.

I was home alone.

I walked upstairs and set my book bag down on the floor.

I got the strange urge to look out the window.

I looked out at the whole neighborhood. I could see Tiffany’s house. Her light was on. I started to call her but I didn’t want to disturb her, if she really WAS sick, that is.

I looked at Michael’s house. He was still standing on the sidewalk and had a smile on his face.

But as I looked at him, I thought he was looking right back.

MACI

About a week later, we went on Spring break. I was over Tiffany’s house like always and we were hanging outside. It was really warm for an April afternoon. Tiffany was reading Tiger Beat, sitting cross-legged on the top step while I jumped rope on the sidewalk.

“Girls go to college to get more knowledge. Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider….” I sang while I jumped to the beat.

Tiffany looked up from the magazine and smirked. “You’re too damn old , Mace.”

I replied by sticking my tongue out. “Fuck you.”

She just laughed and turned her attention back to her magazine. I continued to jump.

We were outside all afternoon until Tiffany’s mom told her to come inside to help clean up.

“Tiffany! Get your ass in here and clean this house up. NOW!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “You’d think at 18, I’d be DONE being the damn maid..” She said before giving me the peace sign and going inside. I stayed out on the side walk and jumped some more rope.

“Hey!” Someone called out and made me stop jumping.

I turned around to see Michael standing by his gate.

“Oh, hi.” I said, waving.

He motioned me over. I was hesitant but I figured, what could it hurt?

I walked over to the gate. He smiled a warm smile.

“How are you today, Maci? You look really pretty today.” He said.

I noticed he had an accent, something like German or Polish. The accent itself was hard, but his voice was soft, almost like a whisper.

“Thank You.” I said, looking down at my blue camisole and baggy cargo shorts. “And I’m good. How are you?”

Michael nodded. “I can’t complain.”

We stood not saying anything for a minute.

“You have a beautiful house. I absolutely love your garden. Gardenias are my favorite.” I said, making an attempt at small talk.

The corners of Michael’s mouth curled up. “Yeah? You like?”

I nodded. “Yeah, my mom had a garden when we lived in our old house. She used to plant a lot of ‘em.”

He smiled wider and nodded. “That sounds great.”

“Yeah.” I said and smiled back. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw that it was my mom.

“Well, it was nice talking to you, Michael, but I should get home. Mom needs me.”

Michael’s smile immediately went away and sadness settled in his eyes. “Already?”

I nodded, a little put off by his reaction. “Yeah. Dinner in 30 . I guess I’ll see you later.”

“Okay.” He said, looking me in my eyes. “I will see you then.”

I waved goodbye and skipped away to my house, leaving Michael standing outside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I got out of bed, yawning and headed downstairs.

Mom and Dad were sitting at the kitchen table, Mom still in her robe and Dad reading the newspaper.

“You’re plate is on the counter, Mace.” Dad said, sipping his coffee.

“Alright.” I said, walking over to the plate of food on the counter.

Something caught my attention and made me forget about breakfast. Next to the food was a vase. It shined so bright in the sunlight streaming in from outside, and was beautifully ornamented.

What was in it? Freshly grown, healthy, white Gardenias.

“Uh, mom.” I said “Where’d these come from?”

Mom looked at the flowers. “Oh, our neighbor, Michael brought them by this morning. Such a nice fellow. Said he wanted to welcome us to the neighborhood.”

I pondered this. I told him I loved Gardenias and the next morning, he delivers some fresh from his garden.

Hm. A nice welcome.

I leaned in and smelled them. They smelled brilliant and their scent just lit up my whole morning.

That afternoon, Tiffany coaxed me outside by bringing her new King Cavalier spaniel puppy, Lady, outside. She had droopy ears, wavy golden brown fur, and was still so small, she could fit in your palms.

But her size didn’t stop her from tearing out every time Tiffany threw her ball out into the yard. She picked up the ball , almost as big as she was, in her mouth and ran back to Tiffany.

I laughed. “She’s so cute.”

“Yeah.” Tiffany said, putting Lady in her lap. Lady put her head down and closed her eyes.

“You know somethin’?” I said.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“That Michael guy next door?”

Tiffany looked at me. “Yeah?”

“He sent me flowers.” I said. “From his garden.”

“What?” She said looking disgusted. She’d startled Lady, who started to whimper.

“Hold on.” Tiffany said. She stood up, opened the door to her house, and put Lady away before coming back outside.

“Now WHAT the hell did you just say?” She asked.

“I said, Michael sent me flowers. He dropped ‘em off this mornin’.”

“That FREAK!” She gasped.

I waved her off. “I don’t think it’s freaky. I told him I loved them and he sent them over as a courtesy. My mom said he wanted to ‘welcome us to the neighborhood’.”

“Pfft!” Tiffany said, “He wants to welcome you ,alright.”

“Why does everyone not like him? I asked. “I don’t get it. He seems so nice.”

“Well, I heard he’s crazy.” Tiffany said. “You know he’s German , and they say he once raped a girl in Germany and THAT‘S why he can‘t live there anymore.”

“People make up rumors, Tiff. I don’t believe it. People around here seem to like to gossip.”

Tiffany shrugged. “Okay, but when he rapes you, don’t say I didn‘t warn you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, Tiffany.”

Later that night, after dinner, I was upstairs doing my nails and listening to “Not The American Average” by Asking Alexandria. Their CD “Stand Up And Scream” was playing on repeat.

“Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze. My Lips, Your Poison…” The lead singer, Danny Worsnop sang loudly.

The lamp was on, so I’d imagine that it was easy to see into my room if you were at eye level. It was raining outside, heavier than it had all week.

I decided to turn AA off, as “The Final Episode (Let‘s Change The Channel)” blared on, and stare out the window at the rain, something I loved to do.

I went and sat on my window seat and looked out at the neighborhood.

I looked over at Tiffany’s house, but I knew she wasn’t home. She was out with her boyfriend, Darren.

I looked out at the other houses but it seemed everyone was asleep but me. All except Michael. His light was on and his bedroom was level to mine. He had black curtains that were partially opened and light from a television seeped through.

I looked up at the sky, where rain was still falling steadily.

My phone started ringing and I walked over to the bed to answer.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello. This is an automated message from Friendly Skyways…”

Click!

I hung up the phone and went back over to the window seat.

For some reason or another I couldn’t help but notice that the light that was on in Michael’s room wasn’t on any longer. It was dark for the most part and I figured he went to bed or something.

Until I looked closer. And that’s when I noticed a eyes peering out at half-mass behind the curtains, and they appeared to be staring right at me.

MICHAEL

I ducked down to the ground. Maci saw me peeking at her through my window.

I looked up to see if she was still looking, but she wasn’t. She walked around the room for a while then turned her light out. The light from moon shined down from her window.

She had tried to close her blinds but I could still see. She was laying down, with the covers pulled up to her neck.

I sat back on the bed and watched her sleep, like I did every night. While I watched her, I thought about what I was going to do. I needed to make her realize her love for me….

First I had to get that annoying bitch out of the way. I would come outside and hear her telling Maci bad things about me.

I couldn’t have that.

I’d kill her before I let her or anyone else take Maci away from me. It would be my life in Germany all over again.

The way I’d been shunned for being in love and wanting to show my love.

FLASHBACK (THIRD PERSON POV)

European war veteran Michael returned to his home in Frankfurt, Germany, where he was treated for an unknown illness that was causing his skin to lose melanin.

During this time, he was given a hospice nurse, Anne, a beautiful brunette with big green eyes and a bright personality. She quickly became his muse.

She ,on the other hand ,didn’t feel so warm and fuzzy and rebuked his displays of affection. And that made Michael VERY angry…

One day Michael bluntly expressed his deep love for Anne. This made her extremely uncomfortable.

“Michael, I’m just here to take care of you. I don’t think it’s appropriate for…” She said, trailing off as Michael forced his lips on hers.

Anne pushed Michael away, furious that he’d kissed her.

“What is wrong with you?” She asked, disgust oozing from her voice. “I do NOT like you!”

At Anne’s words, Michael became enraged. Anne tried to walk away, and leave Michael’s home but he grabbed her by her hair before she was able to get to the front door.

“You’re right. You don’t like me. You LOVE me.” He said through clenched teeth. “Understand?”

“Let go of me.” She said, referring to the hold he still had on her hair.

When he didn’t listen, Anne screamed and tried to squirm away, but to no avail.

“Shut up!” Michael yelled at Anne, letting go of her hair and grabbing her tightly around her neck.

Anne tried to fight Michael off but he wrapped his large hands around her neck tighter and tighter, so tight that his firm hold made Anne’s face turn red. She sputtered and spit, trying her hardest to breath, but it was no use. His grip was too firm, and within minutes she was dead…

(Back to Michael’s POV)

The next morning, after I woke up bright and early and got dressed, I looked out of my window. Maci was already awake, sitting on her bed, talking on the phone. She looked upset, angry, her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth in a frown.

I watched her mouth move, but could not decipher any words. But I noticed that her window was wide open. I cracked my window a little, and tried to listen down the street.

She was shouting so I made out the words. “Ride…piano class….by 10:15 a.m…”

I smiled as I understood her conversation. She needed a ride to piano class.

She got off the phone and left the room a few minutes later. I looked over at the clock on my night stand.

9:50 a.m.

I looked outside and Maci was stepping out of her house.

I rushed down the stairs and out the door.

But I stopped so that she wouldn’t know I was coming for her.

She walked out in front of my gate and when she saw me, but when she saw me, she didn’t smile, and tried to look the other way.

“Maci!” I called out.

She looked toward me. “Hm?”

I walked to my gate. “Why you look so mad?” I ask her.

She frowned. “I’m gonna be late for my piano lesson. If I‘m late again, I‘ll be dropped. Tiffany was supposed to drive me but she flaked out.”

I grinned. I knew I was right.

“You want me to give you ride?”

She shook her head fast. “No. You don’t have to.”

I wasn’t giving up though.

“I insist.”

She looked at me for a couple seconds, then down at her watch then.

“Okay then.” She said and sighed.

I smiled, satisfied.

I opened the gate, and showed her to my car out back.

I opened the door for her and she got in. I went and got in the driver seat.

I sighed and snuck a look at her, because I could not believe she was so close to me.

She gave me directions to her piano class, which wasn’t very far, and she made it on time.

We pulled up in front of the building at 10:12.

“Thanks, Michael!” She said, taking off her seat belt and getting out of the car. But she stepped back in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

My heart started to be beat real fast.

“Thanks again! Bye!”

Then she walked away.

I sighed and closed my eyes, putting my hand to my face where she’d kissed.

“Ich liebe dich.” I whispered, watching her go into the building. “I love you, Maci.”

For a few hours, I sat in my room, waiting for Maci to get home. When she did, it was 2 o’clock in the afternoon.

I watched her go in her house, and up to her bedroom, where she started to take her clothes off.

She took her shirt off first, and she had on a black bra under it. Then she slipped off her jeans, and I could see her black underwear.

I got closer to my window, wanting to examine her more. The sunlight made her skin glow.

Her body was so womanly, curved in all the right places, slim in the others. I couldn’t help but let my mind drift off. Soon, I felt myself begin to harden and my flesh tingled with want and the need to have her next to me.

She slipped a white t - shirt over her head and another pair of pants, black ones, and left the room.

She reappeared outside and walked over to her friend Tiffany's house. She was outside.

When they started talking, I opened my window so that I could hear them.

"...and he drove me to my piano lesson this morning."

Tiffany made a face. "MACI! You got in the car with him? Do you realize how much of a crazy he really is? He could hurt you!"

My blood started to boil. That miststuck!

I bit down hard on my lip.

Maci shrugged. “Maybe. But you flaked out. What was I supposed to do?”

“Walk, maybe?”

Maci rolled her eyes. “Fine, mother. I’ll stay away from him then.”

I sank back against my bed at that. Stay away from me?

I made my hands into fists and shook my head.

Tiffany had to go.

MACI

When me and Tiffany split up for the night, I went into the house while Tiffany sat outside to get away from her mother. I offered to let her spend the night but she said no.

“My mom is gonna fuckin’ explode if I don’t clean the damn kitchen tonight.”

I shrugged. “Okay. Well just call me later on then.”

Then I went in the house.

After a dinner of fried chicken and mashed potatoes, I went up to my room to work on a project that had been assigned for spring break and that I had put off to almost the last minute.

A reading assignment where I had to read a book , design an alternate cover for the book, then type a 3-page report on it.

I chose the book, “The Catcher in The Rye”.

After I drew the cover and sat at my computer typing the report, I noticed that Tiffany hadn’t called me yet.

I got up from my desk and looked out the window. Her room was dark.

‘That’s weird…’ I thought to myself. Usually if I told her to call me, she would, after doing her chores of course.

She was always in her room eager to get away from her industrial strength nag of a mom.

And she hadn’t mentioned she’d be going out with Darren so….

I looked over at Michael’s house. His curtains were closed.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was probably just imagining the other night. Nothing to worry about.

I went back to my laptop and sat down, finishing my report.

The next day, I woke up with the realization that I only had 2 days of Spring Break left. More than that, I woke up to another shock. One that made me worry like nothing else has: Tiffany was missing.

She apparently walked off somewhere, after I went into the house…and she didn’t come home.

Her mom called our house phone early that morning to see if Tiffany was over there, then called my cell phone 3 times back to back.

None of us or any one else had seen her.

Later on, She showed up at my house all teary eyed, and my mom took her out to look . I went outside, and walked the neighborhood, ringing Tiffany’s phone constantly.

There was no answer every time.

When I returned to my block, it was around 10:25 p.m. I’d went and sat at the park, where Tiffany usually went and sat when she was upset. Not knowing where she was scared me, and I started to cry. Even if I hadn’t known her for a long time, she was my only friend.

Michael was sitting on his porch swing, cross-legged.

“Hi, Maci!” He called out to me, waving his hand.

I looked up, but didn’t say anything, just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

He stood up, and ran over to the gate, which he opened.

“Hello, Maci.” He said smiling at first, but concern set in once he got a good look at me. “What’s wrong?”

His concern made me break down and sob.

Michael pulled me in for a hug.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” He whispered in my ear. For some reason, his warm breath on my face comforted me.

“Tiffany’s missing.” I managed to get out.

He wrapped his arms around me tighter. “Awww. I’m so sorry to hear that.”

I broke away. “Have you seen her?” I asked.

He just stared at me for a few seconds, then he slowly shook his head. “No. No I haven’t.”

My heart sank. “Oh…okay.”

Michael frowned. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I just want to know she’s alright.”

When he didn’t say anything, I just walked away.

The next morning, Michael came over to see me.

“Are you okay?” He asked, while we stood at the door.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said, shrugging.

He nodded then said, “I made you some cookies.”

He handed me a plate of chocolate chip cookies with saran wrap on it.

I smiled. “Thanks. They look great.”

He grinned. “You’re welcome.” Then he turned to leave.

“Stay.” I said. “And eat these with me? I kinda don’t wanna be alone today.”

He smiled. “Alright.”

We sat out on his porch in the swing, eating cookies and talking about each other’s lives.

Michael was 29 years old and had just gotten out of the navy. He’d also just come to the U.S in January of that year.

He was so gentle and caring when it came to talking about subjects like animals and children, and we liked a lot of the same music.

I told him how I felt about Tiffany being missing, who at this point had been gone for 2 days, and he held me when I cried.

We talked all day and I didn’t want to go home.

He walked with me to his gate, opened it and hugged me one last time before I walked away.

When I got back to my house, Tiffany’s mom, mom and dad were sitting in the kitchen. Tiffany’s mom was crying and mom was rubbing her back.

They all looked at me, when I walked in.

“Uh, Hi. Mrs. Greyson. Is everything alright?”

Mom looked like she was about to answer but looked down at Mrs. Greyson instead.

When she didn’t say anything, mom piped up.

“Uh, no, honey. It’s not actually. They, uh, they found Tiffany. “ She said, before pausing dramatically.

“Maci, Tiffany’s dead.”

MICHAEL

My clothes still smelled like Maci after she went home. I went into my house and took my sweater off, curling up on the couch with it, and taking Maci’s scent in.

I breathed deeply. She smelled like frankincense, a perfume that was popular in Germany.

Her lovely smell made my mind go places. I imagined her lying there on the couch with me, her soft skin up against mine.

I wanted to touch her so badly, and hold her in my arms like I did earlier that day.

She loved me, whether she realized it or not, just as much as I loved her. I’d watched her for almost a year, since that day she moved into my neighborhood, and from that point, I knew how she felt about me.

I just hoped she never find out about her little friend….

I had to shut her up, or else she would have ruined everything…

FLASHBACK (THIRD PERSON POV)

Michael was looking out of his downstairs window, the one in the kitchen, waiting for Maci to go in the house. He’d watched Tiffany’s every move, hoping she would stay outside, by herself.

When she did, he turned his porch light out and quietly slipped outside, so as not to be seen, or alarm Tiffany.

He stood, ducked behind his porch swing, and watched as Tiffany stood up and started in his direction.

Instead of opening his gate, he tiptoed to the edge of the gate, where there was a row of trees. He climbed over the gate and headed toward Tiffany.

While she walked, he creeped up toward her.

Once close enough, he looked around before jumping out and grabbing her in his arms.

When she attempted to scream, he covered her mouth with his hand.

“Quiet!” He hissed in her ear.

When she finally ceased her sad attempt at calling out for help, he said, “Now, you’re gonna come with me alright? I don’t want trouble, okay?….”

Michael knew exactly where he’d take her. To the ravine deep in Sacramento’s forest…

It was close and convenient for him, and yet it would be weeks before they’d find her.

He nudged Tiffany down the street, keeping his hand over her mouth, and with his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her firm in place.

She was crying softly when they reached the large patch of tall ,dark, ominous trees, and Michael began to nudge her in.

He walked her further and further in until he could here the steady flow of water.

The creek….

He smiled to himself briefly before a new surge of rage set in.

He pushed Tiffany to the forest floor.

In the dark, her tears seemed to glow in the moonlight overhead.

“So, I heard what you been saying about me.” Michael said.

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany asked, her voice shaking.

Michael glared down at her.

“What I am talking about?” He said, then chuckled.

Tiffany was so frightened and confused. At first paralyzed with fear, she now had the sudden urge to run.

She inched back on her elbows, trying to find the strength to stand up.

Unfortunately for Tiffany, Michael caught on to her movements, and dropped down to his knees, forcing her to lie flat on the ground.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked, trying to squirm away.

“You been spreading lies about me. You been trying to turn Maci against me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” She said

He ignored her. “Maci LOVES me. Okay? She LOVES ME!”

Tiffany sobbed.

“….And I’m not gonna let you ruin it.” Michael said, looking around for something. When he found that something, a large rock, he reached over and grabbed it.

“Gute Nacht, Tiffany!” Michael said in a sing song voice.

Tiffany, upon seeing the rock in Michael’s hand, screamed once more.

But Michael brought the rock down hard, ending her screams and crushing her skull.

He threw the rock helter-skelter and stood up, looking over Tiffany’s body, then up at the creek ahead of him.

Michael kicked tiffany’s body down toward the creek rolling it until it fell in, and water covered it.

Breathing heavily, Michael turned and walked away.

End

MICHAEL

That night, when I watched Maci, I was surprised to see she was crying.

I opened my window and could hear her sobs.

Then I felt panicked. She knew….

My chest started closing up. I looked over at the pills they gave me for paranoia, but decided not to take them.

All through the night, I had trouble sleeping. I tossed and turned in my bed.

‘How could they have found her already? And what about Maci? She must hate me…’

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, no one came to my house, wanting to know anything about Tiffany, like I’d feared. Instead it was just a regular day.

Maci got up and went to school, and I waited all day for her to come back.

When she did, I called her over to me.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hello, beautiful. What’s the matter?”

“Tiffany’s dead.” She said quietly.

I made a sad face. “I’m so sorry honey.”

She shook her head. “It’s not your fault.”

I had to fight back the laughter. If only she knew…

I didn’t feel guilty. Why should I have? I did it for Maci. I knew she’d love me for it some day.

But still I pulled her into a hug. I smelled frankincense even in her hair.

While I embraced Maci, I remembered I had a gift for her.

“Can I make you lunch?” I asked.

She looked up at me, before nodding slowly.

I led her into my house, just bursting with eagerness for her to see my surprise…

Last edited by Complicated on March 16th 2013, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   March 16th 2013, 12:53 am

MACI

Michael took me into his kitchen and told me to sit down at the table.

“What do you like?” He asked, bending down in the fridge.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said, not really thinking about it. Instead, I was looking around his house. It was bigger than it looked on the outside.

There was a huge wooden spiral staircase, crystal chandeliers, and all the hard surfaces were made of marble granite.

I turned my attention back to Michael when I heard him yell something I couldn’t understand, a German swear word maybe, and slam the refrigerator door shut.

He ended up cooking grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch.

Michael sat down next to me while we ate.

Every few minutes or so, he would look up at me and smile but never say anything. Other times, he would just stare, examining the way I chewed.

At some point after we finished, Michael stood up and took the dirty dishes over to the sink.

When he came back over, he smiled. “Come with me.”

He motioned for me to follow him upstairs.

He then led me up to a room, his bedroom, and walked over to the dresser. Michael pulled a small brown wooden box out of a drawer and started looking through its contents.

While he searched for what he wanted, I looked around his room. Everything was black from his bedspread to the rugs on the floor, to the dresser and armoire.

“Found it…” Michael whispered to himself.

I turned towards him, but I couldn’t see what he’d ‘found’. He was looking down at something in his hands.

“Maci…” He said without turning around.

“Yeah?”

Michael stood up and he had a big grin on his face. His hands were clasped together in front of him.

He came close to me, so close that when he spoke, I could feel his breath o my face.

Michael unclasped his hands, and in them, was a shining gold bracelet with brilliant sapphire encrusted in it.

I looked down at it, amazed at its beauty.

“Hold out your wrist.” Michael said.

I looked up at him. “Michael…”

He smiled. “Come on.”

I held my wrist out reluctantly.

He slipped the bracelet on quickly, before I could change my mind.

I turned my wrist around and around, examining the piece of jewelry.

“Michael I don’t think I can take this.” I said.

But he just stood back and grinned.

“Sure you can.” He said.

Not sure what to say, I just shut up and continued to look down at the bracelet.

The rest of the time I was there, he helped me with my homework, pre-calculus and English. Then we watched TV in his living room.

I ended up leaving around 7:30 or 8 o clock that night. When I stood up to leave, I grabbed my book bag and Michael walked me to the door.

He opened the door for me, and we both stepped out on to the porch.

Taking me off guard, he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

“Bye, Maci.” He said in his usual whisper. “Come back soon, okay?”

“I will. Bye, Michael.” I said, patting his back.

But he didn’t let go, not right away. He kept his arms around me for a little while longer, before I started to squirm away.

“Bye, Michael.” I said, after he finally let go.

Then I walked off the porch towards home.

During the week, there was a memorial service at my school and then that weekend, Tiffany’s funeral was held.

It was closed casket because her head had been bashed in pretty bad. Even though, they said her death was an accident, I still believed she was killed.

I sat and tried not to cry every time someone mentioned me, when they talked about her friends, but without fail, the tears would come. Truth is, I needed Tiffany. I was the new girl in town, very lonely for the first few months until I met her. We became fast friends, and started to do everything together. When I cried, she was there and vice versa. But what I didn’t realize was that she needed me too.

Her service was about an hour long and fittingly, it was raining.

Mr. and Mrs. Greyson both cried as they lowered Tiffany’s casket into the ground, her final resting place, where she’d be forever.

It was a beautifully finished, black casket with a gold lining. Everyone dropped roses in before they covered up the grave. Not me, though. I threw in a gardenia.

The repast was held at my house. Our small group of friends showed up, a long with about a million of Tiffany’s relatives.

Mrs. Greyson’s sister, Fanny was rubbing her back, trying to console her.

Mr. Greyson was stuffing his face in the kitchen. Tiffany’s little cousins ran around, and their mothers tried and failed to control them.

I was just sitting down, watching the proceedings, people laughing and crying, no doubt sharing their fondest memories of Tiffany.

Unnoticed by everyone else, the doorbell rang.

I got up and pushed the big crowd of people, and opened the door.

It was Michael . He was wearing a black hat, a red button down shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes.

His hair was straight, the first time I’d ever seen it that way, and in a ponytail, except for a curl that hung freely over his right eye.

He gave me a sad smile. “Hi, Maci.”

I returned the smile, even though I really didn’t feel like it. “Hi, Michael.”

Instead of inviting him, where all the madness was, I stepped out and closed the door behind me.

“I noticed everyone coming in, and I wanted to see if you were okay.” Michael said.

I shrugged with indifference, even though I was the complete opposite of indifferent.

“Yeah, I guess I’m okay.” I said, unconvincingly.

Michael frowned. “You don’t look okay.”

I shook my head.

“No, really, I’m okay.” I rasped.

Michael took a step closer and looked at me. Then he took my hand. “You want to go get ice cream?”

I looked at him, then back at my house, where I could still hear the chaos from inside.

“Okay.” I said.

He offered to drive but I told him I just wanted to walk.

We ended up getting coffee instead at the local Starbucks. He chatted on about God knows what, and I sipped my coffee quietly trying to keep up, even though I couldn’t understand him because of his accent and because he was talking so damn fast

. Still, it was nice to have someone to talk to, and I appreciated Michael’s company.

When we returned it was drizzling outside, gloomy but still daytime, around 3 o clock.

Most of the cars were gone from my driveway and the sidewalks were clear, so I figured everyone went home.

Michael sat on his front steps, Indian-style, not saying anything. It was better than going home and being sad, I reasoned.

I sighed after a while and stood up. “Michael, I think I’m just gonna go. See ya later okay?”

He looked up at me and frowned. “Oh….Okay.” He said.

I began walking down his driveway towards his gates before he stopped me.

“Maci!” He called after me.

I turned around to see him coming toward me. “Yeah?”

“I really liked talking to you today.” He said.

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, it was cool.”

He exhaled and looked into my eyes. Then he put his hands on my face and brought me in for a kiss.’

I promptly yanked away.

“Michael! WHAT the hell are you doing?”

MICHAEL

I looked Maci in her eyes.

“Kissing you.” I said.

She shook her head.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because you like me.” I said.

“I do like you. Just…not like that.”

I closed my eyes and sucked in a sharp breath. “Not like that, huh?”

“No. I’m sorry.” Maci answered.

I kept my eyes closed and my hands balled up into fists. I got really angry and wanted to punch something. Someone.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Then I smiled. “Okay. I understand.”

Maci smiled too. “Good.”

Then she walked home. I stood and watched her walk into her house before storming into my house, and closing the door.

Not like me? Impossible. I knew it wasn’t true, but it still bothered me.

“Well, Maci. I’ll just have to prove to you how much you like me.” I said, gritting my teeth.

I tried to get my mind off of Maci, by watching some TV but that didn’t work. After that, I went upstairs and took my clothes off, got into my pajamas.

How could Maci lie to me?

I went over to my bedroom window and peeked through my curtains, to see what Maci was up to. She was talking on the phone. She was smiling, laughing even.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

She was laughing at me.

I bit down hard on my lip, so hard it hurt and almost bled. Then I laughed.

“Oh, Maci.” I said. “I love you so much.”

It’d be a shame if you ever hurt me….

But! That would never happen, because one day, she’d be my wife and the mother of my children.

I cut the lights out and went to sleep, and dreamed of our wedding day.

I didn’t see Maci for a few days after I kissed her.

‘She’s ignoring you, Michael.’ I thought. ‘Avoiding you.’

And that was unacceptable.

One day, I woke up early, around 7:30, got dressed and stepped out onto my porch.

I knew Maci left out of her house at 8:15 on the dot to go to school, and when 8:15 struck, sure enough I saw her leaving out of her house.

I waited until she was past my house, to begin following her.

I tip toed behind her for about 4 blocks, hiding behind trees, street signs, ducking into buildings.

Finally, she walked into George Washington Magnet High School. I sat down on a bench in front of the school, and waited there for hours, until school let out, at three o’clock.

A flood of kids emptied out of the school, and I looked all around for Maci but didn’t see her.

After a while, all the kids left out and I was alone on the sidewalk.

I waited for about a half an hour more before starting home.

____________________________________________________________________________________

When I went home, I looked outside, watching Maci’s room for any movement but the lights were out and stayed out for a long time, seemingly forever.

She ended up coming home late, around 9 o’clock. She was dropped off in a car, a black Mustang with red stripes on the front.

I was not able to see who was driving the car, but whoever it was, Maci liked them.

I saw her hug the driver, and get out, smiling.

“Bye.” She said, and blew a kiss.

My nostrils flared, and I licked my lips.

What is she doing blowing kisses? That better be her cousin!

I stormed downstairs and outside, to my gate.

The car drove off, with Maci waving goodbye. She jumped when she turned around noticed me, standing there with my arms behind my back.

I smiled. “Hello, Maci. How are you?”

She put her hand to her chest. “Michael! You scared me! Hi. I’m good.”

“Awwww, I’m sorrrrrryyyyyy. I see you have a new friend.” I said through my teeth.

“Uh, yeah. Just a friend.” She said.

“That’s great!” I said, with a fake smile.

She nodded. “Yeah. Well, I gotta get home.”

“Okay.” I said. “Goodnight, friend.”

She waved and hurried into her home.

“Yep. That’s great.” I said to myself. “Just fucking great.”

MACI

Not long after Tiffany died, I got closer with our friend, Christian. Sooner than later we started dating. We were each other’s comfort

After graduation, we were always together. I didn’t see too much of Michael during the first few weeks, of summer and to be honest, I didn’t want to.

There was nothing wrong with him, I thought he was cute. But I could tell that he had feelings for me, and I just didn’t feel the same way.

One night, Christian took me out to the movies and then out to dinner, at an Italian restaurant called Marcello’s or Father and Sons.

When he brought me home, he helped me out of his Mustang, and on to the sidewalk. Before I headed in, Christian took me in his arms and kissed me.

After we broke the kiss, we kept our arms around each other for what seemed like forever, but could’ve only been five minutes.

I let go first. “I gotta go.”

He smiled that dimpled smile of his and nodded.

He kissed me once more on the forehead and left.

I waved goodbye and watched him drive fast down the street.

When I turned around, Michael was standing close behind me.

I jumped. He was always just waiting for me.

Michael smiled. “Hi, Maci.”

“Hey, Michael.” I said, recovering from a minor heart attack.

“You have fun on your date?”

I looked at him, confused. “How’d you know I was on a date?”

“You kissed your friend there.” Michael said, pointing to where Christian’s car was.

How long was he standing there?

“Oh, yeah.” I said. “I did.”

Michael nodded. “So you like this boy?”

I nodded. “Sure do.”

Michael closed his eyes and bit his lip. They stayed closed for a minute or so, then popped back open.

“That’s good.” He said, with a smile.

“Yup. Well, I gotta go.” I said, eager to escape.

“Bye.” He said, sighing. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” I said, headed home.

I got halfway up my driveway, when Michael called out. “Wait!”

I turned around. “Yeah?”

“I, uh, need your help.”

I walked back over to him. “With what?”

“Uh, I have a lot of stuff in my house and I want to sell some of it, and I was wondering if you could help me sort through it? Say….maybe tomorrow afternoon?”

I was hesitant to answer but I said “Sure. Why not?”

“Good.” Michael said. “Can I have your number?”

I pulled a pen and a napkin out of my purse, scribbled my number down and handed it to him.

His lips curled into a smile. “Great. I will see you tomorrow.”

He then turned and headed toward his house.

“Yeah. That’s…great…” I said, unenthusiastically.

_____________________________________________________________________________________-

Michael called for me to come over at 2:30 the next afternoon.

When I got there, the gate was open as well the front door. I closed the gate behind me and headed up the driveway.

I knocked on the door. “Michael?”

I saw that Michael had brought a ton of boxes down into his living room already.

I heard some rumbling around, then Michael appeared out of the kitchen.

“Hello!” He said. “You ready to get started?”

I nodded and walked over to a box. In it were toys and an old picture album.

I sat down and opened the album and began looking through it. There were a lot of pictures of some guy, a brown skinned guy, with short curly hair.

Michael walked in and sat down next to me on the floor.

“Who’s this?” I asked.

“That’s me.” He said.

I looked from the pictures, back at him, and then back at the pictures. His hair was so much longer, and his skin so much brighter. He looked almost nothing like the guy in the photos.

“What happened to you?” I asked, quietly.

Michael cleared his throat/ “I don’t want to talk about it.”

He looked so sad, I gave him a hug.

Michael wrapped his arms around me, and squeezed me tightly.

I closed the photo album and threw it back into the box.

“Let’s forget about it, okay? You ready to get started?”

Michael grinned and stood up, holding his hand out to help me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Michael had a lot of cool things up in his attic. He had a lot of collectibles that I thought were cool.

From his trips to Japan, he collected different plush dolls, a lot of Hello Kitty, which he ended up giving to me, and a lot of Japanime. He packaged all the things he gave to me up in a box and labeled it ‘Maci Spalding’ and helped me carry it over to my house, before coming back and continuing.

We took a break from sorting things out, and Michael made tacos for lunch.

After we ate, we sat at the kitchen table, and rested.

“So is that guy your boyfriend?” Michael asked.

I nodded.

“Well, what’s so great about him? ” He asked.

“Um….Well, He’s sweet, smart, generous, kinda nerdy, but really cute. And he’s everything I ever wanted.” I said, smiling.

I didn’t notice that Michael was frowning.

He stood up, grabbed our plates and stormed over to the sink. He threw the greasy plates in, and they made a clank! noise.

Michael leaned up against the sink.

I was perplexed. “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “Nothing. Why would you ask that?”

I shrugged. “Because you just angry.”

Michael shook his head again. “I just don’t understand.”

“Understand what?”

“What’s wrong with me? You like me.” He said.

“I do.” I said, nodding my head. “Just…”

Michael put his hand up in the air to stop me from speaking.

“Hold on, okay?” He said.

“Um….alright.” I said, still confused about the conversation.

Michael walked upstairs. I could hear him moving around but had no clue as to what he was doing.

About ten minutes passed by.

“Hey Maci! Could you come up here for a second, please?” Michael called down.

I stood up and went upstairs.

I walked into his bedroom and jumped.

Michael was lying there on his bed, naked. My eyes started to wander over his body. He was so very slim, but muscular. Although his skin was a bright vanilla color, he had small brown flecks of skin on his stomach.

Once I caught sight of his dick, I covered my eyes. It was huge, had veins on it, and looked like it was swollen and had a lot going on under the skin.

The only thing he had on was his black hat.

I turned and hurried out of the room, down the stairs, toward the door.

“Maci, wait!” I heard Michael call after me. But I didn’t stop. I rushed out of the house, and slammed the door behind me.

I shoved the gate open and ran the rest of the way home.

There were a lot of things I was confused about at that time. But there was one thing that I was sure of: Michael had just tried to seduce me.

Over the course of that night, Michael called me about twenty times.

Each time I would pick up, but hang up without saying anything. I was afraid to talk to him.

But when he called one too many times, I decided to answer him.

“What?!” I hissed into the phone. “What do you want?”

“Maci, please talk to me.” Michael said.

He was making a weird gasping noise and his voice sounded weird. It wasn’t long before I realized he was crying.

“Maci? I’m sorry about today. Can you come back over so we can talk about it?” He begged.

“I can’t.” I said.

“Will you come over tomorrow then?” He sobbed.

Before I could answer, he spoke again, “Don’t say yes, or no, say maybe.”

I waited for a while.

“Maci.” He said. “Maci, I love you.”

I exhaled. The whole situation was too strange. How could he love me?

It scared me, really bad.

“I love you so much.” Michael continued. “I just keep thinking about you. I want you so bad. You and I are just so much alike.”

“I have to go now. Don’t call back.” I said

“Why are you treating me like this? You told me liked me!” He rasped. “I’ll never give up. Never.”

I hung up.

I brought my knees to my chest, buried my face in them, and shook like a 10 on the Richter scale.

What have you gotten yourself into, Maci? I thought. What?

MICHAEL

Damn it, Michael! You’ve fucked everything up, now!

But I knew Maci wanted to see me ,so we could work things out. So I’d go over there, talk it out, and things would be all better.

The next morning, I woke up and looked out of my window, but Maci had her blinds closed.

I frowned.

‘Then I will just go over there, then.’ I thought smiling.

With renewed hope, I got dressed and hurried over there. I would give her a ride to her piano lesson.

But as I walked down my driveway, I saw her. She was standing outside kissing that boy.

‘Looks like he might be a problem…’ I thought to myself. ‘A bug that needs to be squashed.’

“Maci!” I yelled, waving my hand at her.

She turned around and gave a brief look. Her eyes got big and she said something to her little boyfriend.

He looked at me and they got in the car, and started it. Then they sped off, down the street, and out of my sight.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I spit, as seeing them together left a nasty taste in my mouth.

Yes, I would try to work everything out with Maci, but if that didn’t work, I had a plan.

A very special plan…

Maci usually returned home from her lessons at 4 o clock on the dot, but when she didn’t, I grew angry.

I knew she was with him.

I stayed outside and waited for her, even though it rained hard that day.

The black Mustang pulled into her driveway, finally, after sunset.

I looked down at my watch. 10:35 p.m it blinked.

I gritted my teeth and watched Maci step out of the car. But the boy got out as well, and followed her inside.

They had smiles on their faces and were laughing.

I got up and went into the house and rushed up the stairs to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed, and turned my attention to Maci’s bedroom window.

It was dark, and she still had her blinds closed but when she turned on her light, I could see the shadows they both cast; taking off their clothes and touching each other.

My breathing became rapid, and I became irate. Right at that moment, that little boy was touching my wife to be, right in the places, that I wanted to be the only one to touch, giving her the pleasure that I wanted to be the only one to give.

Her window may have been covered, so that I couldn’t see but they were cracked and over the sound of thunder, I could hear Maci’s soft moans.

‘Oh, Christian. Yes! Oh God!’

Had they no decency?

How dare he touch my girl? How dare she let him?

I pressed my lips tightly together, trying to control my anger, but I failed horribly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaagh! That slut!” I yelled.

I walked over to my dresser and punched the mirror. There were shards of glass stuck in my right hand and bleeding ,sliced skin but I didn’t care.

I calmed down. She was no slut, she was the love of my life, and I of hers.

But to make up for the blood I lost and the pain I was feeling, I was just going to have to make someone else bleed and hurt even more..

I laughed and ran my bloodied fingers through my hair.

It was time to peddle to the medal and put my plan into action.

I waited and waited for him to go home but he stayed the night.

In the morning, though, I heard a car door close and an engine rev.

I looked out of the window, and saw that Christian’s car was gone.

Ecstatic, I took a shower and got dressed, with my red shirt and black pants. I left my hair down.

I had to look my best if I was going to win Maci over.

I was so happy I was singing.

“99 luftballons. Auf ihrem weg zum horizont. Hielt man fur UFOs aus dem all. Darum shickte ein General…”

I bounced over there with new found pride.

When I knocked on the door, Maci opened the door.

Once she realized it was me, she tried to close the door.

I stuck my injured hand and my foot in before she could close it.

“Michael, please. Leave me alone.” Maci begged.

“Why? Why do you want me to leave you alone?” I asked.

“Because you’re weird. Freaky. ODD.” She said

“You don’t mean that, baby.” I said, reaching out for her hand. It felt good to touch her.

She snatched it away.

“Oh, but I do.” Maci said, sounding disgusted. “Now, leave me alone. Don’t come back here.”

With that, she slammed the door in my face.

I stood there for a moment, with mixed emotions.

Tears stung my eyes, but I was fighting back anger at the same time.

When I finally left her doorstep , a tear fell from my eye.

‘Alright, Maci. I’ll show you.’

I sat in my room all day, just waiting….waiting…

I noticed that Maci’s parents weren’t home. Perfect.

I slipped out quietly, quiet as a mouse, even though I was sure that none of the neighbors would see or hear me.

Coming through the front door would’ve been to obvious and she would hear me. I wanted to surprise her.

I walked around to the back of her house. She was in her room. Her light made the trees cast shadows.

There was no screen on the back door. I took a hair pin out of my back pocket and stuck it in the doorknob. I jingled it around and around, until I heard a click!

I turned the doorknob slightly, unable to believe that I’d actually gotten into Maci’s house, with barely any effort.

I stepped in and looked around. I’d ended up in the Spalding’s dining room.

The floor was wooden and I was painfully reminded of this with every next step that I took.

I tip-toed around in the dark dining room, through the kitchen until I stopped at a staircase.

I looked up at the staircase, in wonder. I could hear music…

My heart skipped a beat and I took a step up.

This was it….

MACI

I was lying on my bed, listening to music. Although the music was turned up pretty high, I could hear sounds coming from outside.

I didn’t pay any real attention to the noises until they got closer and louder. It was like a soft, steady thud.

It got to the point that I could no longer ignore it. I knew I was being stupid but I decided to get up and check anyway.

I turned my stereo off and opened my bedroom door. The upstairs hallway was clear but there was a door open, the door to my mother’s art studio, that I knew I’d closed.

‘Maybe the wind blew it open.’ I thought. ‘Maybe that was the noise.’

I shrugged and went to close it. Then I headed back toward my room.

But before I even got there, the door I’d just closed crept back open.

I spun around on my heels.

I stood staring at the cracked door and the darkness inside.

I slowly walked back and held my hand out to shut the door but the door flew open, snatching the doorknob out of my grasp.

I stared straight ahead into the dark room. Nothing moved.

I swallowed hard. ‘Maybe it was just the wind.’

But I knew that wasn’t true. There was no window in there.

I hoofed it towards my room, ready to lock myself in for the rest of the weekend.

My parents went on vacation, and I agreed to stay home to look after the house.

I went in and slammed the door, locking it behind me. I didn’t turn the radio back on, just curled up on my bed, in fetal position, in the quiet.

My phone vibrated. I looked at the caller I.D.

It was Christian.

I answered. “Hello?” My voice came out shaky.

“Hey, baby. What’s up?” Christian asked.

“Oh, nothing.” I said. “Just chillin’”

Christian laughed.

“Well, I’m done with classes tonight. Want me to come get you and we hang out?”

I almost jumped. “Yes. Please.”

He laughed again. “Alright. I’ll be there in 20.”

I was so happy, I pulled my shorts on and ran out of the room, headed downstairs.

But before I could get down there, something yanked me down by my hair and I fell, and hit my head on the staircase.

Then darkness.

When I came to, my vision was a little blurry. But what I could tell was that I was in motion.

I rubbed my eyes, and they adjusted. I was in….a car?

I was afraid to crane my neck to the left or to the right to see who was with me. Had Christian came and got me after all?

No. He couldn‘t have.

I tried to think straight but UGH! My head hurt so fucking bad.

I shifted my eyes toward the driver’s seat and I gasped.

The driver was Michael.

He turned his attention to me and smiled when he realized I was awake.

“Hi, honey.” He said. “You enjoy your nap?”

“My…nap?”

Michael giggled. “Yes. You were out for three whole hours.”

“Where are you taking me?” I asked, groggily.

A smile spread across his face. “Somewhere VERY special.”

I tried to think of something else to say, ANYTHING ELSE, but it was like a huge block in front of my mind, keeping me from thinking clearly.

So we just rode in silence.

I looked around for an escape, and almost burst when I saw my door was unlocked.

I just sat and stared at it, weighing my options.

I could a) jump out, possibly get hurt and have Christian come get me or b) Stay with Michael and possibly be murdered or sold into sexual slavery.

But as I was thinking, the lock flipped down.

I looked over at Michael, who I could see was smirking and looking over at me out of the corner of his eye.

Then the lock came back up. Then went back down, and up, and down, and up and dow, over and over again.

I wanted to scream. He was teasing me, playing some kind of game with my mind.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked again, this time more clear.

But he didn’t respond, just kept driving and looking at the road.

I took a deep breath. This was not going to be good.

He drove for hours and for a while I thought he was taking me out of the country.

Whether we were out of the country or not, we ended up at some remote cabin, a small wooden house.

It had moss growing on it, and a large river out back. I was surprised by how cozy it was.

“Are you gonna kill me?” I asked, as Michael grabbed me by the arm and led me toward the house.

Michael didn’t respond, just unlocked the door and led me in.

He locked the door behind us, and pointed to a couch.

“Sit.” He said.

“Are you gonna kill me?” I asked again, near tears.

“No.” Michael simply said. “But you’re not leaving, I’m afraid.”

That caused me to break down.

“What are you gonna do with me?” I asked.

Michael smiled and sat down next to me. “Relax.” He said, wiping a tear off my cheek.

Then he stood up and disappeared into another room.

I was afraid to move or try to leave. I didn’t know where I was, or where Michael was. Was he watching me?

What would he do if I tried to escape?

I couldn’t risk not seeing my parents or Christian ever again, so I’d just stay put.

15 minutes later, Michael came back in, dripping wet with a towel around his waist.

He grinned.

“You like it here, Maci?” He asked

“No.” I said, shaking my head. “I like it at home. My home.”

Michael frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. He came and sat down next to me.

“This is your home now. Our home” He said.

I shook my head. “No. No it’s not.”

Michael gritted his teeth. “Yes. Yes it is.”

I was getting angry. I wanted him to stop this charade and take me home.

“What the FUCK is wrong with you? ” I snapped. “You know what? If you’re gonna kill me? Just do it.”

“Maci, stop it.” Michael said through his teeth.

“Why?” I asked tauntingly, feeling suddenly confident. “What are you gonna do? That‘s right. Nothing.”

Michael was breathing heavily. I wasn’t expecting him to stand up and grab me, and throw me over his shoulder.

I screamed as he hoisted me up into the air.

“What are you doing?” I squeaked.

“I love you, Maci.” Michael replied. “But I’m going to have to teach you a little lesson about what happens when you challenge me.”

If I’d known how far he was going to take it, I was would have never ever even opened my mouth.

Screaming for him to put me down got me nowhere.

He carried me into a room, with a bed. He walked over and threw me down with force, and my head hit the headboard.

Suddenly, it dawned on me what he was about to do.

He unwrapped his towel and exposed his whole body, down to his manhood, which stuck straight out, away from his body. Seeing him like this reminded me of the day he tried to seduce me. Only now, he was going to take what he wanted by force. I didn’t get to choose. Still, that didn’t stop me from pleading with him.

"Please, don't do this," I begged, afraid to cry. But Michael’s large hands had my shorts around my knees already. He yanked my underwear off in one swift movement.

He wasted no time, positioning himself and plunged himself deep inside of me.

I grimaced as I wasn’t prepared. “Please stop.” I said, quietly

Michael smiled. “Why? I’m just getting started, baby.”

He started to move slowly, thrusting in and out with slow, deep strokes, but soon his movements became harder, faster, and more deliberate.

He kept his dark eyes on me the whole entire time, making intense eye contact. I knew trying to fight him off was useless, he was too strong.

Having fun, Michael’s lips stayed twisted into a smile, as his body pounded up against mine, and his eyes were shining with excitement.

I bit down hard on my bottom lip as he moved his cock back and forth, in and out. I didn’t want to enjoy it, I wanted to hate it. But my body was betraying me, rebelling against my mind, telling me I felt good when I only wanted to feel pain.

Soon I began to reach my peak. I wanted so bad to scream Michael’s name but I quickly fought that urge. I grabbed hold of the headboard and opened my mouth.

“Michael, I can’t…I…” I stuttered but I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“Aw, baby.” Michael said, “You like that?”

It was more than I was able to take. He took me so far over the edge and an orgasm washed over me at warp speed, and moaned loudly as I came.

My own orgasm triggered Michael’s and he let his hot load out inside of me. Weak, Michael collapsed on me.

His breathing was uneven for a few minutes and he laid on top of me until he recovered. Then he rolled off of me and lay next to me on the bed.

Michael kept his eyes closed for a while. When he opened them, he smiled and grabbed my face, kissing me on the lips.

“I love you, Maci. So, so much.” He whispered, and rubbed my cheek.

I didn’t want him to love me. I wanted him to get away from me.

I got up off the bed, pulled my shorts back up and ran back out to the sofa. Thankfully, he didn’t try to follow me.

I laid my head down on one of the pillows and wished I could disappear, and thought,

‘How did this happen to me?’

Then I cried myself to sleep.

MACI

After I asked Michael to go to the store, I decided that this was my moment.

It was now or never. I waited until I was absolutely sure he was gone, until I could no longer see his car in the vicinity.

Once I was sure he’d left, I pulled my boots on and ran outside.

I had no idea where to go. Since it was night time, everything just seemed to run together. The trees were one big blur, the river was a large black streak that sunk down into the ground.

The light emanated from the house, making everything else look eerie, hell, it made it look flat out scary!

I looked around for places to go, but I couldn’t make anything distinguishable out. I tripped and stumbled over fallen branches and high patches of grass.

I managed to stumble my way across the river and into the forest. Unfortunately I didn’t get far before Michael returned with my ice cream.

There was a slamming of a car door, then the opening of the house door. Michael noticed that I wasn’t there rather quickly.

I could hear Michael calling to me from the house.

“MACI!” He yelled.

Damn it! How the hell did he get back so quickly? It’d only been ten minutes! We’re in the middle of nowhere! There wasn’t a store for miles! Or at least, I thought….

I ran farther in the trees surrounding the house. It was pitch black outside and I couldn’t really see where I was going.

“Maci!” I could hear Michael calling. He sounded closer than before. “Maci, where are you?”

I started breathing really hard as I tried to move quickly through the trees.

Then an idea struck me. I had my cell phone in my pocket!

I pulled it out and almost jumped for joy when light came from it, making my path easy to see.

I tried dialing my parents number, but…no reception? FUCK!

I startled when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Was he close? If so, how close?

I continued to make my way, locking my phone and putting it back into my pocket, making sure the light would give no clue as to where I was going.

“Maci!” Michael called again. “I hope you’re not hiding from me!”

Then I heard giggles.

He was laughing? He really thought this was a game?

“I got your ice cream!” He shouted.

I shivered. I didn’t want any ice cream. I wanted to get as far away from him as possible.

“You know, if you’re hiding, I am going to have to punish you!” Michael said in a sing song voice.

Then, more laughter.

I sped up the pace. But it seemed like every time I sped up, his footsteps got closer. I could hear crunching of fresh grass and falling branches and twigs from the trees.

It was so very dark, and I felt like I was making no headway, like I was literally not moving, not getting anywhere; just staying in the same damn spot.

I knew he was right behind me. I was at the point where I felt hopeless, so hopeless that I just stopped and looked up at the sky.

‘I’m never going to get home.‘ I thought to myself ‘When he finds me, he’s going to kill me for trying to escape.’

I was at the point of tears.

But I have to get home! Another part of my mind countered. ‘I have to keep going!’

Fortunately for me, that part of my mind won. It gave me the drive that I needed to keep on my trek.

Very UN-fortunately, I tried to run, and tripped over the strap of my boot and fell face first into the dirt. I squealed as I tried to catch myself from falling.

Something sharp and jagged scrapped against my face and I grimaced in pain. I touched the area near my eyebrow and felt something sharp sticking out from it.

It felt rough and scratchy. It hurt my fingers just to run them across it.

I laid there for a second, in pain. I’d scraped my knees up too, and I was sure they were skinned.

The footsteps I was hearing got closer and closer until they stopped and I knew the jig was up.

He’d caught up to me. But how? How had he known where to go? Where to follow me? Did he see the light from my phone? Hear my footsteps?

“There you are.” Michael said. “I have been looking all over for you.”

I was so scared that I literally could’ve thrown up.

Michael came closer and I could feel his hands wrap around my shoulders and pull me up.

Even in the darkness, I could see him smile.

“Oh, Maci.” He said. “You were trying to run away from me, weren’t you? Tsk Tsk. That is not very nice, now is it?”

He began pulling me toward the house.

One we got there, He closed and locked the door behind us.

He took me into the bedroom and pointed to the bed.

“Sit down.” Michael said and left the room.

When he came back, he’d taken his coat off.

Michael looked me over and frowned.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

Before I could answer, he came and sat down next to me.

When he reached toward me, I flinched. No. I jumped.

But he reached toward my eye. A sharp pain sent a wave of shock down my spine, as he tried to remove what was stuck in my face.

He wiggled, and wiggled until he slowly pulled something out.

Then he held it up and showed it to me.

“You had a twig stuck in your eyebrow.” Michael said, sounding somewhat amused.

I looked at it. It was small, like a slightly enlarged splinter, but it hurt like hell.

I touched my eye and sucked in a breath through my teeth.

“Damn.” I mouthed.

Michael’s amused demeanor disappeared when he saw my bloodied knees. I had skinned them, and the flesh was torn painfully in crooked little lines, and crimson blood oozed out, like little red rivers.

He stood up again, and went into another room.

I could hear him rummaging around.

Michael walked back into the room about three minutes later, carrying bandages, alcohol, and a white towel.

‘Something to KILL me with, I presume?’ I thought to myself.

He plopped back down next to me, wet the towel with the alcohol and rubbed one knee clean at a time, and bandaged them up.

Once he was done fixing me up, he smiled at me, and looked me in the eyes.

His dark eyes were unreadable.

Was he going to kill me?

If so, when?

Michael forced me to sleep with him, like he did the two other nights we’d been there.

But that night, I slipped out of bed and out into the living room.

I pulled my cell phone. It was about two seconds from dying, but the reception was good. I dialed my mom’s number but it went straight to voicemail. I chuckled bitterly.

Enjoying their vacation.’ I thought.

I dialed Christian’s number next. It rang twice before it picked up.

“Hello?” I rasped into the phone.

“Uh, Maci?” Christian said on the other line.

I breathed out a sigh. “Christian, I really need your help…I…”

“Um, Maci I’m really busy right now, I…”

He got cut off by another voice, in the background, a female voice, that said, “Christian, come back to bed.”

My eyes got big. Christian, come back to bed?!

“Who is that?” I asked.

“Nobody. Look, Maci, I really gotta go. I’ll call you back. Can I….”

Click!

The phone went dead.

I was cut, straight to the heart. A part of me said ‘Just give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it’s not what I think it is.’

But it absolutely WAS what I thought it was! He was really cheating on me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose to keep my composure.

I limped over to the couch, my knees still hurt, and I laid down.

What was happening to me? To my life?

I lost my best friend, my boyfriend had cheated on me, I had been kidnapped…What else could go wrong?

Maybe I would just stay here with Michael and…and….

And what?

I nodded off for a little, but was awaken by Michael calling me from the bed.

“Maci!” He croaked.

I heard him moving around in the bedroom and then I heard him shuffle out into the living room.

I kept my eyes closed, somehow thinking that that would give me some sort of an invisibility shield.

“Oh there you are!” He breathed.

I lay there motionless until he pounced on me and my eyes jumped open.

I turned on my back and looked up at him.

He smiled down at me.

“Are you okay, baby?” He asked.

I closed my eyes and sighed. “Yeah, I guess.” I said, flatly, ignoring ‘baby‘.

Michael rubbed my face.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said.

That actually put a smile on my face, and for once since he’d brought me there, I wasn’t ready to head for the hills.

He leaned over me and buried his face in my neck, raining kisses down my jaw line. I sat there until he was finished, not sure if I should even bother fighting him off.

I sat up and looked at him, really looked at him, from his straight shoulder length hair, his bright skin, his broad shoulders.

Sitting there in only his underwear, I could see the amazing muscle definition in his torso.

Michael was….perfect.

The way he looked, his accent….

I shook my head, utterly put off by these thoughts.

He’d kidnapped me, and, no matter how anyone else wanted to look at it, forced me to have sex with him.

But what I was more put off by was how gentle he was being with me.

How gentle he had already been, minus the first day we’d been there.

Michael yawned and stretched. I watched his skin move over the muscles in his stomach and was tempted to touch them.

I reached my hand out and ran my fingers up and down them.

Michael stopped moving and watch my hand move up and down his upper body.

He breathed out a deep sigh and closed his eyes in contentment.

But something snapped me out of my hormone induced trance and I snatched my hand away.

I shook my head again, and moved away from him.

It was most definitely time to get home.

Michael

Maci tried to hide from me but that was okay. I liked playing games.

I knew she was probably just getting some fresh air, enjoying the scenery and decided to have some fun with me.

That night, she was so tired, she fell asleep curled up on the couch. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and tucked her under the blanket. Then I got in beside her and cuddled her in my arms and sang softly in her ear.

Looking at her made me smile, reminded me of why I was still alive.

“We have a big day ahead of us, baby.” I told her in a whisper. “Because tomorrow, we will be married.”

“Rise and shine!” I said, gently shaking Maci.

She cracked her eyes and jumped when she saw me.

“What time is it?”

“It’s 8:30. Come on, honey. We have a lot to do today!”

She sat up and looked at me.

“Like what?” She asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

She stood up off the bed.

“Tell me what you have planned.” Maci said.

I rolled my eyes. “Well, first I need to take you shopping.”

Maci squinted. “Why?”

I gave her an expressionless look. “Can you just trust me?”

“No.” She answered.

I was hurt at her answer but I smiled. “Okay. Well, be dressed in 10.”

I went out into the kitchen and drank a glass of juice while I waited for Maci to get ready.

When she finally came out, she had washed up and brushed her hair.

“You are ready, yes?”

She shrugged. “I guess.”

I grabbed her by her hand and led her outside, out to my car.

I didn’t tell her where we were going, even though she asked about a million times.

“WHERE. ARE. YOU.TAKING.ME?” She asked.

I gritted my teeth. “It’s a surprise, sweetie. So BE SURPRISED!”

She said nothing else, just crossed her arms across her chest and glared at me.

When we got to the store, she looked at me.

“Why are we at a bridal shop?”

I didn’t answer her, just smiled and pulled her along.

The store was big and we were met by a lady in all white.

“Hi. Can I assist you?” The lady, whose name tag said ‘Sarah’, asked. She looked me up and down and smiled.

“No thank you.” I said.

“Oh okay. Well let me know if you need anything. Anything, at all.”

Sarah winked at me and made a pretend phone with her fingers and held it up to her ear before walking away.

I frowned. I would never call her. I only had eyes for Maci.

Maci was looking around at the dresses.

“See one you like?” I asked.

“Why are we here?” She asked.

“Because we’re going to get married….today.” I said.

Maci jumped up.

“No we’re not.”

“Yes, we are. I’m going to take you to city hall.”

“City ha----What? Take me home!”

I looked around. People were staring at us.

“Maci, baby, keep your voice down.”

“No! You….” She trailed off

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back of the store and into a room with hooks on the walls.

“Look, Maci.” I said after I closed the door behind us. “I’m going to buy you a pretty dress because I want to see you look beautiful on our wedding day, okay?”
Maci looked up at me and I could see tears in her eyes.

“I just want to go home.” She whispered. “That’s all I want.”

I stroked her hair.

“Awww, honey. We will go home. And when we do, we’ll be husband and wife.” I said. “We’ll be together forever.”

Maci looked away for a second before looking up at me again.

“Fine.” She said quietly.

“Good.” I said.

I took Maci back out, where Sarah rushed over to us.

“Is everything okay? I couldn’t help but overhear.”

I nodded and smiled. “Everything is just fine.”

Maci tried on three different dresses. A black one that had no straps and lots of lace. A white one with really long sleeves and a pink one with roses all over it.

“The black one.” Maci said. “I love the lace.”

“Anything for my lady.” I said.

Sarah rang the dress up.

I paid the $930 for the dress, a “Vera Wang” as Sarah called it and was about to walk out of the store when I realized Maci wasn’t behind me.

“Maci?” I said. “Maci…? Where are you?”

But she didn’t answer me.

I looked around the store but I couldn’t find her anywhere.

I walked outside and looked around until I spotted Maci in the parking lot, running through the parked cars.

I sighed with relief and ran after her.

“Maci!” I called.

She turned around but quickly kept running when she saw me. I ran faster until I caught up with her.

“Maci!” I said grabbing her by the hand.

She looked at me, worriedly.

I laughed. “You thought you could get away from me. You’re nervous, I know. But everybody gets the cold feet. Don’t worry, once we’re married, we’ll both be so happy.”

I held her hand all the way back to the car.
On the drive to City hall, Maci cried softly.

I reached over and rubbed her face.

She just rested her head on the car door and stared straight ahead.

When we got to City Hall, Maci went to the bathroom and put on her dress.

I had on my favorite shirt, white with black lining and black pants.

Maci sighed when she came out.

I grinned. “You look beautiful.”

Maci sighed again and closed her eyes, letting tears fall.

“Don’t cry. Not when you look so pretty.” I said.

I held her hand and when it was our turn, we walked in before a man with a black robe on.

During the ceremony, Maci switched nervously on her heels.

I heard her crying again, low soft sobs, when we were pronounced “Man and wife.”

I brought her in my arms and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

“I love you, Maci.” I whispered in her ear. “You just made me the luckiest man on Earth.”

Maci

My life was over, at least as I knew it.

Michael and I were married? Like….for real? Michael was my husband…

I couldn’t wrap my brain around it to save my damn life.

On the way back to the house, Michael sang songs in German, while he laughed and held my hand.

The song he was singing, I recognized. “Major Tom (Coming Home)” by Peter Schilling. My dad played the English version non stop when I was a kid.

I sighed and swallowed a painful lump in my throat from trying not to cry.

My dad….

My parents….

My friends….

Were they looking for me? Had they even noticed I was gone?

Maybe they didn’t care about me as much as I’d thought they did.

And Christian…..I knew HE didn’t care about me.

Part of me couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if he knew I’d gotten married? For him to know that I made love to Michael every night and forgotten all about him?

But the more sane part of me scoffed and said, “Bitch Please. As if THAT would ever happen.”

‘Oh well.’ I thought. ‘If they weren’t looking for me, I’d just have to find my own way home, make my own way.’

The only thing was…..how?

When we got back to the house, Michael scooped me up into his arms and brought me into the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and peeled off my dress.

I took a deep breath.

‘Relax Maci. At least….at least you’re married now.’ I thought, as if thinking that would make me feel any better.

He started to undress in front of me, taking his white shirt off first and then slipping his pants off, leaving just his underwear.

Michael laid down next to me, and brought his lips to mine. His breath smelled sweet, but the smell of mint made me sick.

“Uh, Michael? I’m just gonna go to the bathroom really quick okay?”

He nodded.

“Okee-dokie. But don’t keep me waiting too long.”

I got up and rushed off to the bathroom.

When I got there, I locked the door and sat on the edge of the tub. I couldn’t bare the thought of having sex with Michael again.

I took a deep breath and tried to fixate on the more positive side of the situation. Too bad there wasn’t one.

Now that we were married, how would I escape then? Even if I DID get away, I’d have to have the marriage annulled and I knew Michael wouldn’t agree to that.

I rested my head on the shower wall. I was so tired. Since the situation began I hadn’t slept much at all.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of knocking on the bathroom door.

“Maci? Are you okay in there? Open the door!”

I rubbed my eyes. I didn’t want to open the door. If I had the choice of seeing Michael again and being locked in a bathroom for the rest of my life, I’d choose the bathroom.

But Michael was strong and I knew that if I didn’t open the door, he’d be able to break it down.

I stood up and walked slowly to the door. I unlocked it and went and sat back down.

“It’s open.” I rasped.

Michael swung the door open. He was standing there with his hands on his hips.

“Are you okay? I been waiting for you!” He said.

I shrugged. “I’m fine. Let’s just do this.”

Michael looked at me. I could tell he knew ,by my indifference, that I didn’t want to sleep with him and that it hurt his feelings. But I didn’t care. I didn’t care about anything anymore.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I actually have something else in store for you.” He said. “Come on.”

Michael grabbed my hand, pulling me up off the edge of the tub and leading me to the kitchen.

“Sit.” He said, pulling out a chair for me.

Michael went over to the drawer nearest the sink and took out something I couldn’t see.

He kept his back turned to me, again doing something I couldn’t see. I heard him suck in a breath through his teeth.

Then he turned to me.

I swallowed hard.

In his hand, he had a syringe and it was full of crimson red blood.

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked.

“We‘re going to have a little ceremony. Now that we’re married, we will exchange blood. That way, no matter how far apart we are, we’ll always be together. You’ll always be a part of me and I’ll always be a part of you.”

I shook my head. “No.”

Michael nodded and giggled. “Yeah.”

I stood up out of the chair and inched away from him.

I looked around until my eyes landed on a knife sitting on the counter.

I went over and grabbed it.

“Don’t come near me with that or it’s over for you.” I said.

Michael stood staring at me for a moment. Then he threw his head back and laughed. For the first time, I could see how sharp his canine teeth were. Like Dracula’s fangs.

Suddenly he became serious again.

“Put the knife down.” He demanded. “You don’t really want to hurt me.”

He smiled and started toward me again.

“I don’t?”

He shook his head. “No.”

Michael got so close to me, and held the needle up, about to inject me with about 35 mL of his blood, I jabbed the knife into his shoulder.

Michael gasped and dropped the syringe on the floor. I yanked the knife out, covered in blood, and dropped it to the ground.

Tears welled up in Michael’s eyes and I started to back away.

“All I ever wanted to do was love you.” Michael whispered, holding his shoulder.

Tears were running down his cheeks. He grabbed a towel off the sink and held it down on the wound that , telling by the way he was bleeding, wasn’t that deep.

I turned around and began to run for the door. If I wasn’t in trouble before, I was in trouble now.

“I’m going to get you, Maci!” He called after me. “You’re going to wish you didn’t do that!”

Maci

I thought long and hard about it. Believe me, I did.

I thought about how every time Michael had the chance to hurt me, he didn’t, even when I stabbed him. He threatened to hurt me but when he saw I was hurt, he didn’t hurt me, he saved me. I figured if he would let me get away with something like almost killing him, he must really love me. So why not at least attempt to love him back? Show him how grateful to him I was? We were married now, and I obviously wasn’t going to get away from him any time soon.

I missed my mom and dad everyday though. I wondered if they were looking for me. They’d long gotten home from their vacation and at the point I’d almost drowned, I’d been gone for almost a week.

I missed Tiffany, even though I knew she was never coming back.

I even missed Christian. I really just wanted to confront his cheating ass and move on from him forever.

But from the point I expressed my new feelings to Michael, which he was under the impression that I had all along, life with him wasn’t so bad.

He wasn’t a captor, where he’d beat me and tie me up and starve me, but he acted like a husband and a really good one. He sang to me, held me in his strong arms, listened to me if I was upset about something, let me tend to the wound I inflicted on his shoulder instead of being angry about it, bought me a lot of nice things just for the hell of it, cooked for me and spent time with me. No cutting. No bleeding. No pain.

If Michael wanted to know something about me, I’d relay the information, regardless of what it was. I told him everything he wanted to know even my full name: Mason Americus Spalding, which I never told anyone. I always introduced myself as Maci. The name ‘Mason’ wasn’t very feminine and the name “Americus” was just….ugly.

To make things even easier, Michael wasn’t hard on the eyes and he was really good in bed.

The very first time, consensually, was very awkward at first.

FLASHBACK, MACI’S POV

Michael was fully undressed as he laid in front of me, staring with an intense look of desire and waiting for me to do something.

I took his cock in my hand, but suddenly froze, like I had never done anything of the sort before. I had to have sat there in that same position for a couple minutes before Michael started to grind his hips slowly, moving his manhood up and down in my hand. He licked his tongue sloppily over his lips, and furrowed his eyebrows, and he only stopped moving when he was sure I knew what he wanted me to do.

I continued, tightening my grip and moved my hand swiftly up and down his shaft, with blue veins sticking out and the pink head. I could almost see the warm red blood running through it

Michael closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

I liked the fact that I was able to satisfy him, but I got bored of him having all the pleasure.

I climbed on top of him, and lowered myself down on his dick slightly.

“Daaaaaamnnn…..” I mouthed. He was bigger than any other guy I’d been with, even Christian.

Michael instinctively grabbed my hips, and I started to move on him, up and down, side to side in little slow circular movements.

Michael started to move his hips again, this time to match my same rhythm.

He reached up and ran his fingers across my nipples, then leaned forward and did the same with his warm tongue.

I took one of his hands and slid his first two fingers into my mouth, and sucked on them, enjoying the unique salty and sweet taste of his skin.

Michael moved his other hand back to my hip and thrust his hard cock upward, deeper and deeper inside me.

I began to climax and I knew he was pretty damn close too.

His hips started to buckle and jerk. The pulsating feeling of him about to release felt so good, I came. Just like that.

Michael came a couple seconds later, emptying hot sticky cum inside of me.

He chuckled. “Was good, right?”

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah.”

One rainy Saturday morning, about a month after I was taken, I sat in front of the TV in the living room eating a bowl of Cheerios, and watching Martin reruns on MTV2.

Michael walked in and put his hand on my shoulder. “You mind if I switch to the news really quick? I want to see the weather. I hope it doesn’t rain all day. We should go out to the pretty side of the lake if it stops.”

I smiled and handed him the remote.

He flipped to the news on WGN, channel 9.

“…..There are no suspects in the kidnapping at this time. The victim’s parents are holding out hope that their daughter, Mason, is still alive…..”

I swallowed a spoonful of Cheerios down without chewing.

They were looking for me! And they’d gone to the public?

But….what about Michael? I HAD grown to love him in the time we had been there and I felt a pang of guilt for being so happy that my parents were looking for me.

I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. His dark eyes were shiny with tears.

“Michael are you okay?”

“Yes.” He said.

A tear fell from each eye.

“No you’re not.” I said

“I am. It’s just that, now that we’re happy….they want to take you away from me.” Michael said.

I turned the TV off.

“Well, you had to know it was going to happen. You know, that they were going to look for me.” I said. I didn’t mean it. For a while, I had even started to have doubts that they would look for me.

I took his hand. “C’mon. Let’s go lay down, okay?”

Michael nodded. “Alright.” He said, quietly.

We went into the bedroom and laid down.

He put his arms around me and pulled me close to him, as close as I could get.

Michael kissed my cheek.

“Don’t ever leave me, okay, Maci? Please…” He pleaded in a whisper.

I felt horrible for him. If it had been under any other circumstances, I already knew that I would stay with Michael.

But I had my family to think about. They were out there looking for me. I couldn’t just leave them hanging.

Could I really promise Michael that I would never leave? That I could stay with him forever?

Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   March 16th 2013, 12:54 am

Michael

Maci tried her best to make me feel better. But how could I possibly feel any better knowing there was someone out there trying to take away our happiness?

She wanted to be around me. I welcomed her attention, it made me feel even more love for her, I would never let her leave me now that I finally had her. On sunny days we would walk around the lake, where the water was blue and shimmering in the midsummer sun, and I would teach her German.

After only a week, she’d progressed very well.

‘Die regen in Spanien fallt hauptsachlich auf der Ebene.’

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

I knew she wanted so badly to call home, to speak to her parents, to run into their waiting arms. I would never allow it. She obviously wasn’t thinking clearly. She was fresh off of a head injury, and it had clouded her better judgment. I would keep her safe from harm and help her make decisions until she could make them on her own again. Besides, I was taking care of her now. She didn’t need anybody else.

On July 4th, Maci’s 19th birthday, I took her out shopping. She ran through the mall excitedly, picking out things, trying them on. I told her I’d get her absolutely anything. She was my special girl and it was her special day.

Afterward, I took her to dinner at a restaurant called Alice’s on Route 68.

Maci was all smiles and I was more than happy to do whatever it took to keep her that way.

But our dinner was interrupted when a boy around Maci’s age came over to our table and asked her for her number.

‘I know you’re with your dad here, but….can I have your number?’

Maci giggled. SHE GIGGLED!

“Well, he’s not my dad, he’s my friend and Nooo, you can’t….” Maci said, with a flirtatious grin.

I frowned. I was hurt. Her friend? I was just her friend?

“I’m her husband.” I corrected. “And I ‘d appreciate it if you went away.”

The boy frowned. His hair hung low in his eyes so I could barely make out his full expression.

“Whoa, dude. I didn’t mean any trouble.” He said, turning around.

I squinted my eyes at him. “Yeah, you’d better leave.” I grumbled.

Maci reached her hand across the table for mine, but I scowled at her and pulled it away. She pouted as I stood up and began to walk away.

“Michael…? Michael what’s wrong? What’d I do?” She asked, coming up behind me. I was about to answer her when a girl bumped into me, carrying a tray full of plates of food. She was about my age, fair skin, black hair. She had on an Alice’s uniform, her name tag said ‘Monique’.

She smiled and I smiled back. Then an idea hit me. I’d show Maci just how ‘friendly’ I could be.

“Sorry.” She said, sheepishly. “It’s a dinner rush.”

I smiled warmly. “It’s fine. What’s a pretty girl like you doing working somewhere like this anyway?”

She blushed a bright red. “You know, just good to have the money.”

I nodded. I knew Maci was standing behind me. “You got a boyfriend, baby girl?”

She shook her head. “Nope. I’m free as a bird.”

My grin broadened. “Well, why don’t you give me your phone number and then I could…”

I didn’t get to finish my sentence. Maci came up beside me and forced the tray out of Monique’s hands, making all the food fall to the floor.

Monique gasped and covered her mouth. “I know you didn’t.” She said. “I know you didn’t just do that!”

Maci rolled her eyes at her, gave me a spiteful look and began to walk out the door of the restaurant.

Monique turned around and grabbed Maci by the hair and brought her back inside, punching her in her face.

“You’re going to pay for that, bitch!” Monique screamed.

“Let me go!” Maci screamed.

“Hey! Let go of her!” I intervened. I was mad at Maci but I wouldn’t let anyone beat her up.

I put my arms around Monique and she released her hold on Maci, who was clearly upset.

I laughed uncomfortably. “I guess we’ll go.”

“Yeah, I think you should.” Monique said, straightening out her uniform.

As I walked, I was aware of all the eyes on us. I didn’t care. I had 99 other problems.

________________________________________________________________________________

On the drive home, Maci barely said a word to me. I reached over and rubbed her cheek that was flushed with anger but she pushed my hand and said “Get your stupid hand away from me.”

When we returned home, she was still quiet.

I sighed. “Maci are you going to talk to me?”

She shook her head. “I don’t get it. What did I even fucking do?”

I shrugged. “You flirted with that guy. You called me a friend instead of your husband. So I wanted to teach you a lesson, make you feel jealous too.”

Maci looked at me., her brown eyes flared with anger now. “A lesson? Jealous? And I was not flirting. Gosh, you are so crazy, it’s ridiculous. Maybe I should just go home.”

At these words, I was suddenly furious.

“This IS your home, Mason. You live nowhere but here.” I spat.

Maci shook her head. “I have a home with my FAMILY. My friends. I had everything there.”

“Oh, really?” I asked, icily.

“Oh, yeah.” She said with the same icy tone I had given her.

“Well, the last time I checked, you didn’t have that many friends. You didn’t have a good man either before I stepped in and saved you.”

“Saved me…?”

“Yeah, saved you. And let me tell you something else, Mason. Sitting in your little pink room with the Asking Alexandria posters on the wall, in your underwear, listening to heavy metal bands scream their heads off isn’t exactly what I’d call having a social life.”

Maci gave me an odd look. “How did you know I did that?”

“Ummm….That’s beyond the point. But once your friend Tiffany was out of the way, I….”

“Out of the way? Wait, what are you talking about?”

I grew nervous. “Ummm….I meant like when she was…..uhhh….”

Maci was staring at me, her eyes intent and serious.

“Michael, do you know what happened to Tiffany?” Maci asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

I tried to think of something, ANYTHING to say. I guess I waited too long.

“Oh My God, it was you, wasn’t it?” Maci said, backing away from me.

“Maci, I did it for us.” I said, giving in to the pressure. I decided it was time she knew the truth.

Maci shook her head. Her eyes filled with tears. Tears of fear. Fear of me.

I stepped forward as she stepped back and continued. “Maci, I love you so much and she was getting in the way of us, being together.”

“So, what’d you crush her skull with, huh? A book? A chair….?”

“A rock.” I said, simply.

Maci sobbed. “You’re sick.”

“I’ve had my eyes on you for a long time. The moment I saw you I knew you were the one for me.”

I held out my hand for her but she kept moving away from me.

“You kidnapping me and everything, that was bad but you stalked me and you KILLED Tiffany. Oh My GOD, YOU’RE SICK.”

“Maci….” I said, approaching her.

She’d backed away as far as she could go, her back was up against the wall.

“All I want to do is be with you…” I whispered, getting closer. “ I just love you so much Maci. I just….”

When I was almost close enough to hold her, she dodged past me and ran.

Before I could even turn around, she’d run into the bathroom and locked the door.

I sighed. DAMNIT, Michael! Why’d you tell her?

All I could do was hope that Maci would get over this in time and that we’d be happy again. I knew she would.

But until then, I knew I was sleeping alone.

Maci

I was terrified. Undoubtedly, unmistakably, inexplicably terrified.

I had been taken into captivity by and made to think I was in love with a man who was a stone cold murderer. With everything Michael had done to me, I thought it only involved me. But he’d hurt other people as well.

Worst of all, I couldn’t even run and hide. In the small house, there weren’t many places I could go to get away from him. For a while, I had forgotten about the omnipresent need to run away and get home, but after Michael had let it slip about his little murder spree on Tiffany, I remembered.

After Michael confessed his crime to me, I started to notice every little thing that was wrong with him. At first, he was this German beauty, a man who could easily become a model if he wanted to, an angel of light with skin so perfect and clear and that always emanated the warmest heat, eyes so electric, a powerfully built body. Even the way he spoke in his native language was like music to my ears. I was living in a fantasy world where his looks ruled everything and where I was forced to believe that everything was okay. I mean, he didn’t look like a murderer, stalker, rapist, or a kidnapper, right? But since he opened his mouth and uttered those words of confession, I saw a different image.

Michael had a bullet wound on the right side of his body. It was ugly. Torn pink and white flesh that was slightly upraised, and had many different but equally as ugly scars around it. He blinked his eyes one by one, instead of at the same time like a normal person, and they weren’t that doughy brown that could make you stare into them for hours and that gave him the look of a lost puppy, but dark and serious, evil, the color of charcoal. They scared me every time he would look at me. I felt like I was looking straight into the eye of a tornado. Michael was a monster to me now. No longer the very image of a god, but the splitting image of the devil.

Another week went by. I tried not to talk to Michael if I didn’t have to and every fleeting thought was about how I could get home. I’d attempted to not sleep in the same bed with him, opting to even sleep in the closet but he’d come and find me, sleeping where we kept out shoes. I would feel him scooping me up in his arms and bringing me into the room with him, laying me down and cuddling up to me. He run his fingers down my sides and bury his face in my hair. His touch was cold, it made me shiver.

One day at breakfast, he made me a stack of pancakes, eggs, and bacon with my favorite strawberry syrup. I was starving but I was refusing to eat. Who knows? He might have poisoned it in an attempt to kill me too.

“Maci.” Michael said, crossing his arms across his bare chest. “You have to eat something.”

I shook my head and looked away.

Michael sighed and pushed the plate toward me. I pushed it on the floor, making the food drop.

I heard him suck in a breath through clenched teeth.

“Alright.” He said, with mock cheerfulness. “Okay, I’ll just clean that up. You stay right here.”

He cleaned the mess up and threw the wasted food away before coming and sitting back down. He stared at me for what seemed like forever.

Goosebumps formed all up and down my arms, not from desire or arousal but fear.

He reached out his hand and stroked my leg.

“Maci, I know you’re upset about Tiffany, but….I’m hoping we could get through this. Together.”

I laughed bitterly.

“I don’t want to do anything with you.” I spat, “Are you crazy?”

Oops Answered my own question.

Michael smiled though. “Anyway, I was hoping I could take you out to dinner tonight. You know, to celebrate our new honesty with each other.”

“Are you deaf? I don’t want to….” I trailed off.

Then I thought about it. He was taking me out in public again. Maybe I could get to a phone or something!

I switched from sour to sweet in a matter of seconds. “Alright, sweetie.” I said, smiling.

I climbed over and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Let’s go around 7.”

Michael smiled broadly. “Fine by me.”

Fine by me too.

I dressed up in bleached cut off jeans and a white short sleeved midriff sweater. I kept the shoes simple. I knew I might need to run. Nice white converse. Fancy so he wouldn’t know something was up, but comfortable, so I could jet.

We went to Father & Sons, my favorite Italian restaurant, the same restaurant Christian had taken me too, except a different location. I still didn’t know what town he’d taken me to. It didn’t matter. As long as I was away from him.

Once we were seated, I acted as if everything was normal. No, Michael. I won’t try to sneak off and call my parents and tell them everything you‘ve done. No, not all. Wink.

We ordered. I ordered a bowl of shrimp fettuccini and he ordered a bowl of spaghetti.

I listened to him talk and laugh about God knows what. I didn’t care. I was blowing this fucking pop stand.

About 5 or so minutes I smiled and politely excuse myself.

“Um, excuse me, baby. I’m just going to go to the bathroom really quick, okay?” I said, as sweet as I could.

Michael smiled and nodded. “Okay, but hurry. The food will be here soon.”

I smiled and stood up. My heart was pounding about 70 miles an hour.

There was a waitress walking past me.

“Excuse me, miss?” I said, pulling her to the side. “Do you guys happen to have a phone here?”

“Well, yeah. But it’s not open to the public.”

Shit.

“Okay. Thanks.” I said.

Damn it straight to hell! I was fucked….Or maybe I wasn’t.

I hurried to the bathroom as promised, but I didn’t exactly have to take a dump.

When I arrived in there, clearly flustered and out of breath, a couple girls came out of a stall. Together. And frowned at ME.

I just shrugged. Neither one of them knew exactly what it was like to be in my position.

When they walked out, I looked around and found what I was looking for.

A window and it was open, blowing humid air into the washroom.

I smiled triumphantly and rushed over to it. I climbed up on a ledge and squirmed up through the window.

I wiggled and wiggled until….

Aaaagh!

I fell on the grass outside.

I was a little disoriented but when I realized I was free, I stood up and walked so fast until I was running.

But where was I going to go?

Michael

I was sitting at the table waiting for Maci to come back from the bathroom. Our food came, I ate. The waiter came and refilled my pink lemonade four times. Maci still wasn’t back.

‘Something’s wrong.’ I thought to myself.

I stood up to head for the bathrooms. As I was walking, I bumped into a waitress with long braids and a mustache.

“Ooops, sorry…”I said trying to read her name tag, “Shenandoah…”

“Ugh! Shenandoah?! My name is Sheneneh. Shene-neh, aiiiiiiight?!”

“Sorry…” I said nervously, heading off towards the bathrooms again.

When I stepped in front of the bathroom door, I took a deep breath before going in.

The bathroom was empty. The stall doors were all standing open and I seriously doubted that anybody would pee like that.

‘But wait,” I thought, “If the bathroom’s empty…then where did Maci make her way off to?”

Worry settled in then first, then anger swelled up inside of me until I was ready to pop.

She’d gotten away!

I took one last resentful look at all the empty bathroom stalls before turning and storming out, out to the hostess stand, slammed $35.80 in front of the frightened hostess and maitre’d, no tip (I wasn’t in a tipping kind of mood) and left.

I went out to my car and got in. Tears of anger welled up in my eyes. Didn’t Maci realize how much I wanted to take care of her and how hard she was making it for me every time she tried to get away?

I revved up my engine and pulled out of the parking lot. I knew she couldn’t have gotten far.

‘Maybe she realized she was wrong in trying to leave me and is on her way back right now.” I thought, trying to console myself.

It didn’t work. I fell apart at the seems.

Tears wet my face.

Maci. How could you just run away?

But I wasn’t sad for long. The tears continued to pour, blurring my view of the road, but I gritted my teeth in anger and sucked a sharp breath in.

I was sick and tired of her always taking advantage of my generosity and love. I only did the things I did to make her happy and this is how she decided to repay me?

While I thought about all the different times Maci had tried to desert me, I found myself looking from each side of the road, trees lining both sides.

She couldn’t have gotten far. She was somewhere nearby. I could feel it.

Finally after about 15 minutes of keeping my eyes peeled, I saw a silhouette running within the trees. Long flowing hair, white shoes….

“Ahhhh, peek-a-boo, Maci. I see you….”

I chuckled at my own cruel joke and stopped the car. I got out and ran into the trees.

“Maci!” I yelled.

She kept going, even started to run faster.

“You can’t get away from me!”

I chased her down toward a river. I could hear water ebbing close by. This was strangely like the night that I murdered Tiffany.

There were big green bushes all around. She was trapped. I was the cat and she was the mouse. There was nowhere for her to run and hide now, nowhere for her to go.

“Maci!” I said with a sinister laugh. “Where are you going to go now?”

Maci turned around with a panicked expression on her beautiful face, but at this point, I was too angry to care how beautiful she was.

She made a split second decision, diving into the big bushes and getting lost in there.

I giggled satanically. “Oh okay, Maci. I see what you’re trying to do. You want to play a good old game of iSpy. Well, I’m telling you now, I played this all the time in Germany and I always found what I wanted.”

She was trying not to move but I could hear her heavy breathing. She was scared.

“Awww, don’t be nervous, my precious little baby girl.” I purred devilishly. “I just want to play.”

I walked to other end of the bush, knowing her escape route. I stopped talking and moving, and just waited, like a predator for its prey. I didn’t just want this torture to scare her a little. I wanted it to scare her so badly that it hurt. EVERYWHERE.

I stood off to the side behind another tree and out of her view, and sure enough, she peeked out, and then….she darted!

She ran out in front of me and I grabbed up in my arms.

“Gotcha!” I said

Maci screamed. “Get off me! Let me go!”

I put my hand over her mouth and dragged her out to the car. I forced her into the passenger seat, though she put up quite a struggle, clawing and scratching. But she wasn’t going ANYWHERE. Not for a very long time. I got in on the other side and quickly started the car and sped down the road.

I gritted my teeth to keep from blowing my top. For once I didn’t even care that Maci’s brown eyes filled with tears.

We arrived home quickly because of the break neck speed I’d driven.

I grabbed her by her hair despite her screams of pain, and dragged her in the house.

I shoved her down on the couch, took off my shirt and tied her wrists behind her back.

“Ouch, Michael’ you’re hurting me!” She cried.

“Why should I care about that? You hurt me all the time!”

She was crying softly. “You’re crazy.” She whispered.

“And you’re an ungrateful BITCH!” I yelled.

She winced at my words and opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

“I’m not done! Everything I’ve done, I did it for you! YOU! And you’re always trying to run away and leave me. You told me you loved me! If there’s one thing I hate, it’s when people toy with my emotions, Maci. I don’t like being lied to!”

I felt a thickness in my throat and my eyes glazed over with fresh tears.

“You’re so unhappy?! HUH?! YOU’RE UNHAPPY?!?!!”

I looked around in my tear blinded rage and found a large butcher knife sitting on the counter. I hurried and grabbed it and came closer to Maci. I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head back.

She cried out in pain.

“Be quiet!” I yelled. “You act like you’re so unhappy. You’re not happy with me, Maci? Really, that’s all I want is to see you be happy….”

I slid the large knife in the corner of her mouth, so that it stretched her mouth out almost in a lopsided grin.

“So what do you say, Maci? Let’s a put a smile on that face!”

Maci

Blood.

Scarlet red blood. On the couch, on the knife, on Michael’s hands, his body, on my clothes. Everywhere.

And he wasn’t done yet.

He slid the knife in on the other side of my mouth and hesitated.

“Michael…” I begged, spitting spurts of blood out and struggling to breathe as blood filled my windpipe, “Please…don’t…”

Michael shook his head. He looked completely crazed. I could tell from this point there was absolutely no turning back. It was over.

He yanked the knife across my face, tearing skin and muscle.

I yelled out in pain.

Michael smiled demonically. He looked absolutely psychotic standing there, holding a knife, covered in blood, MY blood.

“My baby looks happy now…” Michael said, “But….I’m not ready to stop having fun yet!”

He took the knife and jabbed it in my chest, narrowly missing my heart.

“AAAAAGH!” I screamed.

Michael giggled and snatched the knife out. “Now we’re having fun, right? Aren‘t you having a good time, Mason? Of course you are!”

I struggled to speak, to make actual words come out but my jaw sagged. I could no longer even close my mouth. All I could do was sob. The pain was so awful, so debilitating, that I fell to my knees, off the couch and onto the floor. I laid my head down and curled up, wrapping my arms around my legs.

A pool of blood formed.

Michael stood over me for a while, watching me bleed, before walking away in to the bedroom, and closing the door.

I just stayed on the ground, choking on my blood. I cried softly at first but my soft cries became loud, ugly sobs that could be heard by anyone who passed by the house. I stayed in that same spot, scared to move.

Around 5 minutes or so, I could hear music. It was loud and fast paced and I could hear Michael singing a long happily like nothing happened.

My heart beat slower and slower. There was so much blood everywhere. I no longer felt the pain, just….a feeling of freedom; relief. It was slightly like being light headed, with a tinge of pain, but a good kind.

I comforted myself in my dying moments with thoughts like ‘At least you’ll be free of him now.’

I thought about my family, how they’d feel if they actually found me. My eyes filled with tears but none spilled over.

After I’d been lying there for about 15 minutes, I started to fade and shivered from the cold that was beginning to cover me. Five minutes after that, my eyes rolled back in my head

and I took my last breath.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Michael came out and discovered my body a few hours later.

“Maci!” He yelled, shaking my cold body. “Are you alright???!? Oh, love, I’m so sorry I did this to you!”

He picked me up in his arms and rocked me slowly back and forth, muttering words in German.

Words I understood as “Where ever you are, where ever your soul may reside, may your heart always be here with me….Forever. Here your heart is, here your heart will stay…Forever, Forever…..”

He kissed my cheek but I didn’t feel it. I was in a new place now. The feeling of leaving my body was painful, but looking at Michael, holding my soulless corpse in his arms, rocking back and forth, tears staining his cheeks, I realized maybe he’d suffered more pain that I had.

I understood Michael and the way that he was. He’d seen his friends die while he was in the war, his own mother had disowned him, nobody had ever shown him the love that he’d needed. It was the love that he’d needed that drew him to me in the first place.

Michael stayed in that same position for what seemed like forever. Cold blood got all over him but he didn’t seem to care.

Finally after a while, maybe two or three hours later, he picked my body up and took it in the kitchen, laying it down on the kitchen table.

He grabbed the knife he’d killed me with and stood over me. This time though, he didn’t have the crazed expression from before. Instead his face took on a more solemn look.

He put the knife to my chest and slowly sliced the skin. He applied more pressure to it and cut deeper until he as able to peel the skin and muscle back completely.

Michael moved the knife around, made some cuts to main arteries and some veins and pulled my heart right out of my chest. It was a small, blue, shriveled little sack of nothing. I’d bled out completely. Looking at it, you wouldn’t have been able to tell it’d kept me alive at all.

He took my heart and put it in an empty jelly jar that he was going to throw away, then put the jar in the freezer.

He walked back to the kitchen table, took my body in his arms once again and went to the bedroom where he made love to my still lifeless corpse. Afterward, he laid down and cried himself to sleep.

The next morning, Michael took my body outside and dug a hole behind the house and gently laid me to rest in my grave. Then he went back in the house and wept bitterly. He packed his bags and left the house, headed toward the airport. He bought a plane ticket; a one way trip ticket to Germany.

But he never made it. Apparently when I’d gone missing, my parents suspected Michael first and had sent out a search warrant for him. The guards wouldn’t even let Michael board the plane. Hey pulled his hands behind his back, hand cuffed him and took him into custody.

Detectives searched the house where I’d endured hell and somehow were able to discover my body behind the house and in the freezer, my frozen heart.

Michael’s trial lasted about 4 months. At first they were going to let him go for the “insanity plea” but after my mother testified that he’d had his eye on me for a while, the judge figured Michael had known exactly what he was doing the whole entire time.

Instead of sending him to an American prison, he was exiled, forced to leave the states immediately.

Michael left America and returned to his home in Germany with a court order that said he should never be allowed near children under the age of 18 and that he was a danger to society.

Looking back, I should’ve listened to Tiffany, that day when we were walking home. We were in the 12th grade at George Washington Magnet high school.

When she said Michael was no good, I should’ve believed her and stayed away from him.

My death and hers could’ve been avoided had I just listened to reason.

I got drawn into Michael’s charade and lost my life as a result of it.

He’d set the trap and I’d fallen into it, with virtually no struggle at all.

It was like….he was the cat and I was the mouse.

I was the prey….

…and he was the ultimate predator….

Epilogue

Michael

After I left America, I went into seclusion. I hardly ever came out of my house in the outskirts of the city of Berlin. My house was encircled in trees and I had a nice little river out back. I picked it because it reminded me of the beautiful little home I’d had with Maci.

For 10 years after Maci’s death, until 2003, I was a hermit. My world broke down to just the bare bones. I lived on fish and the fruits that I was able to find on the trees. I drank water from the river. I lost most of my muscle (about 70 pounds of it) and I became very pale, paler than what my condition had already made me.

I would sit and look out my window, watching the regular people live out their normal lives. Nobody wanted me around and I’d lived in secret for 10 whole years.

One day, I got brave and went out for some fresh air. I sat on my porch with a book, “Leaves, Eats, and Shoots” and read quietly too myself.

It was a sunny day, warm with a breeze, not a cloud in the sky, the air smelling of the barbecued ribs that my neighbor was cooking.

I took a deep breath in, just grateful for the sun on my skin. I was even grateful for the temporary blindness that came with looking up at the bright blue sky for what seemed like the first time in forever.

But a ball was thrown into the yard, interrupting my tranquility and screaming kids approached my house, but stopped when they noticed me there. I tried to smile. I wasn’t sure of my appearance, whether it would scare them off or not.

A chubby little boy about twelve years old, nudged a girl about 19 years old, obviously the oldest of the group and whispered, “Fragen Sie ihn nach dem Ball, Lennox…”

The girl, Lennox, a girl with olive skin and long black hair, shyly stepped forward and her husky voice sounded: “Entschuldigung, Sir. Konnten Sie werfen mir die Kugel Bitte?”

I smiled. “Sicherlich.”

I walked out onto the yard, picked up the ball and threw it out to them.

The younger kids caught the ball and ran off, leaving Lennox behind.

“Vielen Dank, Sir.” She said with a smile.

“Nichts zu danken.” I answered, smiling broadly back at her.

She ran after the other kids and I watched her, the way her long hair flowed freely behind her. I went and sat back down in my chair and closed my eyes.

“Mmmm….Lennox….Such a beautiful girl…I would love to get to know you a little better.”

Mmm….Yes, a lot better indeed….

THE END.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   April 11th 2013, 7:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers This is one of your best works yet! So meticulous and disturbing. It had my heart racing the entire time. I love how you protrayed Michael as a completely new character in this story because who would expect it to be like this? The ending especially with it's haunting twist still strikes me a little haha but I missed your talent and this was just so WOW I wish I knew more words to describe it. Thank you for posting this here!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 11th 2013, 4:31 am

THANK YOU! I missed being here, talking and writing with you Smile The girls on the site I originally wrote this on weren't very nice and didn't like any of my other stories (Well they said they did but they surely didn't show it) and popularity plays a huge role in whether or not people actually pay your stories any attention. This story was popular for a long time but once it was over, nobody gave a flying fuck about me anymore, not even people who claimed to love me/my writing. So, after all that, It's nice to be around someone genuine again. Smile So how've you been?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 11th 2013, 4:50 pm

I've been pretty good. I took a pause from writing MJ to pursue another fandom since this place was just so dead. There are hardly any new posts! The other writing wasn't as fullfilling tho so I returned here and to the MJIFC website. I only have a few fans on there but I don't get any real criticism. I wish I had some hardcore MJ friends in real life to share this story with just to have reasons to keep coming back to reading it lol. What other sites have you been on? Also do yo have an instagram?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 12th 2013, 8:48 am

Yeah, this site was (and still is) really dead but Hey, it was dead when I found it two years ago. lol And you know, I actually don't do much writing anymore, MJ or otherwise. I've been too busy. But ummm... I was mainly on MJFICTION,where I said the girls aren't very nice and I was on CrazyOverMJ but It's TOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOW PAAAAAACEDDDDD for my taste so I had to leave that alone. But I'm really Happy you enjoyed this. It was an idea that just came to me, and I really didn't expect anyone to like it, but people ended up LOVING it. But that's the past. lmao. And Yeah, I have an instagram but I don't really use it.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 12th 2013, 6:57 pm

Well back then it wasn't as dead as it is now. And I understand being busy but I've felt compelled to keeping my ties for some reason and I continue to write. I just reached 12,000 words on my 20th page on this new story I've written. It isn't as clever as yours but I'm still kind of proud of my character development. Yeah I've been at MJFiction before and luckily my ADHD made me leave lol. This story is so cool because it's unexpected and thrilling. No one would guess that Michael would ever be made out to be a villain, let alone a psycho one at that. I thought for sure that you would've ended up making him less evil, maybe even a good guy, but the fact that you didn't is what blew my socks off. It's compelling and in that way of disappointing one minor sense yet it awakens all others. We should really talk more often somehow.... Twitter? I don't use FB anymore
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 21st 2013, 8:20 pm

I don't know. I think I might continue to write MJ fan fiction. But if I do, I'll come back here and do it. I'm never going back to MJFiction.com EVER again IN LIFE. It's too much drama over there and waaaaay too much competition. Just too much seriousness over a fan fiction site, you know? But I'm really glad you enjoyed this story. And yeah we can talk on Twitter if you'd like. My name is CirqueDuFreak_9j. I'm warning you now though. I don't get on much. lol

P.S Do you think I should just post my stories here? If I do, would you go back to reading and giving feedback or do you think that would be a waste?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 22nd 2013, 7:14 pm

Well you will always be welcomed with open arms here. I kinda like MJIFC to post on but their hardcore stories aren't too great or they would be kind of taboo. I prefer it here because everyone was so real. You get the positive feedback along with criticism unlike other sites that give you either. This is just my home site.

I will absolutly spam your twitter until you get on!!!

YES post stories!!!!!!! I will love to have more reasons to come back. Was that even a real question? You know I adore your stories with these realistic characters. I will give feedback whenever needed. I think I'll start posting again but it depends on if I can ever finish the story I'm on now or if I can start doing better oneshots.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 25th 2013, 10:02 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean about the site being a "home site". The girls on other sites gave more criticism than anything else but they were mean with it. I mean,VICIOUS. And believe it or not, my story was the first of its kind. Nobody was thinking of making Michael into a.crazed, German stalker and if they were, they sure as hell didn't let me know it! After I put my story up, stories exactly like it started popping up all over the place and so much drama got started over it. Those girls are not only mean, insensitive, judgemental, and dramatic but horribly unoriginal. Here though, we talked and wrote our own stories, did our own thing, and yet gave positive uplifting criticism. but okay. I'll get started on another story soon! and you can spam my twitter all day but it won't mean a thing because I DON'T EVEN GET ON! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   May 27th 2013, 12:55 pm

It's one thing if they found you to be an inspiration and started to also think outside the typical box, but to just down right copy you is preposterous and low. Then again, in this time, nothing seems to be too original. It's funny how specific they were about copying too. I mean making him a stalker is one thing but the whole German nationality thing is too far-fetched. (not originally because I didn't expect that bit at all while I was reading it, you know what I mean) I'm sorry that you had to even see such ugliness from fellow fans but I guess that's every fandom you meet. I'm alreaDY excited to see what you'll come up with next.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 8:35 pm

Yeah. And it was pretty ridiculous, you're right. It's funny though. The girl who copied had the nerve to be mad at me because she got called out and I apologized and she said she forgave me and yet continued to bitch about it. I never want to get back in there anymore. But hey, it is what it is, you know? Anyway, I'm working on my new story now called Not In Love.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 9:02 pm

Yay! I'm in the middle of a story that I want to keep going for as long as possible but this story has made me think outside the box more so I just started a new story called Hidden Affairs that is out of my usual range based on a weird dream I had. Hopefully it will turn out good but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 9:23 pm

Glad to hear it, that my story could be some inspiration to you. I just posted the first two chapters of my new story but but I think I posted in the wrong place lol.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 9:29 pm

Haha it's been awhile so it will take some getting back used to the site. Trust me, unlike the other girls, you're an actual muse to me but I don't want to copy you. Actually you and Harry Potter because I just saw part of one of movies the other day where he had his invisibility cloak
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

Lol I know right? I haven't visited this site in almost a year! But I'm glad somebody still enjoys my writing lol Sad and Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   June 1st 2013, 10:10 pm

I've met a girl who doesn't watch or know the theme song! I knew it before I even started liking the the movies. I used to like it only for the accents, then the magic. I like the full artistic detailing that they went through for the movies and the fact that someone could think of something so elaborate and fictional now...and the accents lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPredator.   

Back to top Go down

iPredator.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: